Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 am
{{ I am, mysteriously, at a loss on how to proceed. confused }}

Leaving his few belongings in the scarcely furnished Security office, Daniel went about his routine. Patrolling, checking, and inspecting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm
{{So am I. lol!! I'd say wait until later tonight when Kits is on, and we should wait for her for that scene, but I'm so bored!!! I'm trying to think of something else we could do...}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 pm
{{ I'll follow whatever lead you want to take. Story has been kind of Daniel heavy of late anywho. Right now I (meaning FireSpark) am rushing to get the remianing assemblies and paperwork finished for the week! gonk }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm
{{I so bored... Fridays are usually really slow around here. I'm hoping to leave in about half an hour. I hope you get stuff done! smile Since you have to do that, we can just wait til this evening to RP if you want.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:56 pm
{{ sad Maybe we can do this scene tomorrow night or some other night. Got back from the restaurant and I'm not feeling very well... I was really tired there for a little bit and now I just need to lie down b/c I feel gross. I'm sorry everyone. Well, at least it's already late and we couldn't do much more tonight, anyway. We'd have more time another night. Hope you all understand!! Again, I'm sorry. Night}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 am
*sends a text to Kits*

Text to Kits
Hey Gorgeous, I'm sorry I haven't contacted you in a while. I've been sick and bed ridden for the past two weeks or so. I've had pnemonia. I hope you are doing well and let me know if I can do anything for you. Also, let me know when you wanna do the photo shoot. smile Hope to hear from you soon.

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm
*after abandoning her phone for a while, finally checks her messages. Seeing a message from Rod, she sends a response*

text from Kits to Rod
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better! I'm doing good. I'm pretty open with my schedule.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm
Amy walked into the lounge with Thistle, a play pen that was folded up, and a cat carrier. She set the cat carrier down carefully on one of the couches and then grabbed the play pen with both of her hands. She unfolded it, making sure the bottom mat was completely flat, and then put it on the ground. Then, she set the cat carrier down inside of it in and unzipped it. Everything was eerily quiet.

Thistle hopped up on the couch and sat next to Amy. Amy pulled out a notebook (paper without the lines) and a pencil out of her bag and started drawing. She wasn't a huge fan of drawing, well, not doing the drawing herself, but she had a few ideas for the art display area that she wanted to see on paper.

A few minutes later, Tommy spoke over to her. "Uh, Amy, it's great to see you and all, but uh... why are the kittens so quiet over there? They've never been that quiet."

Without looking up, Amy said seriously, "I gave them tranquilizers before I left the house."

Tommy gasped and his eyes went wide. He simply stared at Amy, horrified.

Amy finally looked up at him and laughed. "Tommy! I'd never do that. They just happen to be sleeping right now. After I've carried them so many places so often in that carrier, they've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother them anymore."

Tommy sighed in relief and then chuckled as she shook his head.

Amy smirked and went back to drawing.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm
*walks into the lounge* Hi Amy. *waves to Tommy as he walks up to Amy, sitting next to Thistle* Hey Thistle. *pets her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm
Coming in the back way, Daniel makes his way through the halls of Aqua Springs to the locker rooms. Getting out of his uniform and stuffing it into a free locker, Daniel changes into a set of dingy workout clothes. Pulling Batakos from his bag, he stuffs the bag into the locker as well. Moving quietly, he quickly makes his way outside to the empty pool. Jumping into the deep end with ease, Daniel walks a ways away from the walls before suddenly extending Batakos from its rod form into a staff. Closing his eyes for a moment, he holds the staff straight and steady. Then opening his eyes, Daniel begins to slowly, but smoothly, move from one stance to another. The staff swinging and twirling almost as if in slow motion, Daniel carefully and purposefully moves about the empty pool, his face set with determination.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Amy looked up when she heard Karrie's voice and smiled brightly. She hadn't expected to see him tonight.

"What an awesome surprise, Karrie! What are you doing here so early?"

She quickly leaned over and pecked Karrie on the lips. "I was just drawing out some ideas for the art display area."

Thistle whinnied softly and then turned over onto her back as Karrie started petting her, hoping he'd take the hint and scratch her stomach instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm
*shrugs* The Jade Dragon wasn't busy, so I sent myself home for a change. xd *chuckles and scratches Thistle's stomach*

What do you have so far?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm
Amy smiled warmly at Karrie, truly touched that he did that. She rested her head on his shoulder and brought the notebook over so that it was sitting half on her lap and half on Karrie's so he could see it better.

"You see these 3 lines? That's how far I got before you came in here."

She laughed and shook her head. "I was wondering if we should have one area inside and then one by the new garden I'll be putting in at the bottom of the hill. Kits had a great idea to have sculptures in there, but I was thinking about possibly having an entire area for sculptures by the garden as well. So, sculptures in the garden and in a small area beside the gardens. Then, there'd be a larger indoor area for the art... but maybe that'd be too much. We might not have all that much art to display at first."

Thistle whinnied in laughter and then wrapped her tail around Karrie's forearm as he scratched her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm
*looks at the book and laughs* Well, that doesn't tell me that much.

Well, you can always use bigger pieces at first. I'm sure Kits could put something larger together... if she's told how big it should be.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm
Amy laughed and lightly whacked Karrie's shoulder before resting her head on it again. "I know that! I just started drawing right before you came in. I'm not much of a sketch artist, so I haven't done anything before now."

Not really even thinking about it, she reached over and lightly grabbed Karrie's free hand and put it on her bare stomach. When he was this playful lately, she thought about the conversation they had had that one night after being at MW. She would love to have a baby with Karrie. But still, her hand had reached for Karrie's nearly on its own accord and put it on her stomach. It was just something she hadn't consciously done, like she had with putting her head on his shoulder.

"You think she would? That'd be great! I'd love to see a large painting done by Kits. I've only ever seen her smaller samples. They're great, and so I'd love to see a bigger one. Do you think you might display some stuff, too, Karrie?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games