Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Hadaka Kyoujin
Konoha is full. You can go there at the moment. Sorry. :[ Other than that it looks good. Unless someone else see's an issue with it.

You're saying Konoha is full because this?
Grand Chevalier Haji

But from now on Konohagakure is Officially Closed.

(( Only to Profiles posted after this announcement))

'Cause if so, then I don't fit that criteria because this is just an editing of my profile that I posted for Konoha before he said that. Need proof? My profile is the first post of page 184, whereas the announcement is the final post of page 184.

And not to sound like an a** or anything, but, I'd rather wait to see what Haji says, as he tends to be the most strict, so, I don't want to wind up having my profile approved by one mod, but then later on another says that it can't be or shouldn't've been approved and it gets put on hold.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:22 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin

Yuuup. Haji can deal with this. Pass.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm
digital m u f f i n s

Sorry Digi~ I'll handle it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:50 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

Sorry Digi~ I'll handle it

>:[ Go over mine and I will be happy. Also. There is one...I am unsure about. Its one of the personal attributes for a character swap. The Uchiha girl. Everything checks out 'cept for that one personal I am unsure about.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:58 pm
digital m u f i n s
Omg This character looks so cute biggrin -pinches cheeks-XD
Personal 1:Care to explain this to me a bit more? Strength plus 2?
Personal 2: Appears to not do any handsigns, so when she's angry she her hands move so fast that people can't see them? Maybe for her rank and below but not for those above her rank? Is that good?

EDIT: Mystical Heroine? Its a gray area personal, seen others use it and accepted it. I think its fine~ but its up to you since you took it first

Kai Takahashi Dun
everything seems good as long as your bloodline application has been accepted. approved upon Digitals muffins Approval.

lazyactor
You second personal seems more like a custom jutsu than a attribute, i'd like to see something different but I'll ask for a second opinion. Apply for bloodline.

Hadaka Kyoujin
Yo, welcome back. Approved. Apply for Bloodline.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Grand Chevalier Haji

Personal 1 : Shoot I forgot to elaborate. Takes two posts more for the person to break her Genjutsu. [if they are able to]

Personal 2 : Nope. Another Genjutsu thing. Nothing to do with speed. Works for me.

Kai Takahashi Dun

I approve. Accepted.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 pm
digital m u f f i n s

I approve. Accepted.

Okay, thank you. But, I'll leave it here for now, cause I'm not sure whether I want to go Bukijutsu/Medical or Bukijutsu/Genjutsu. I'm very indecisive, so I'm just going to take some time to think about it. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:51 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
digital m u f f i n s

I approve. Accepted.

Okay, thank you. But, I'll leave it here for now, cause I'm not sure whether I want to go Bukijutsu/Medical or Bukijutsu/Genjutsu. I'm very indecisive, so I'm just going to take some time to think about it. >_<

For future reference you cannot post your profile here without completing it first. It is in the rules and it is in the rules to not swap classes around either. Please, please, please. This makes it really frustrating and hard for us to get s**t done when we are supposed to and everyone is switching s**t up.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 pm
digital m u f f i n s

Well... kinda sad all of that frustration had to be let out on me, when plenty of others have done so, but oh well. I understand, and I apologize...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Akemi
Nickname: Aki

Birthdate: Unsure but she thinks Summer time.

Height: 5'5
Weight: 105lbs

Nindo: "I'm fighting for my version of freedom."

Personality: If it looks like a tiger, sounds like a tiger and smells like a tiger than more than likely it is a tiger. What you see is exactly what you get. Aki is the meaning of this phrase down to a tsp. She is a very introverted person and does not go out of her way to communicate with the world around her unless there is something she wants and needs. Manipulation comes easily to her, in par with Aki doing what she needs to in order to gain from it. There are no such things as wasted words or actions on her part and she does nothing without weighing the pros and cons. This makes her a very calculative person who doesn't trust others easily. In fact she just doesn't trust anyone period. It is easier for Aki to hate someone versus liking someone and this is what separates her from becoming a normal, functioning person. Aki is a person who hates everyone including herself. She knows what she is and claims it to be a monster. This leads to the other side of her personality. Aki is a Sakkakugan by blood and this automatically sets her apart from others. There are two sides to Aki, her unmovable nature and then her more sadistic one. This other side to her personality only emerges when influenced by her bloodline but this too is constantly something she is at war against. There is always a constant dialogue going on in her head; at war with her own self. Because of this Aki prefers to be alone. She doesn't want to hurt those around her, despite her distaste for communicating with other human beings. Being malicious is not in her nature.

Village: Otogakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 575
Stamina: 85
Chakra Element: Suiton & Doton
Chakra Color: Muddy red
Chakra Materialization:Rotating vortex around her body [when in split personality mode]

Strengths:
• Deduction - Good strategical sense allows her to think ahead of everyone else
• Crocodile tears - Can lie her way out of everything.
Weaknesses:
• Fragile body
• Cannot engage in combat fighting
Fears:
• Bugs
• Getting dirty

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.
• Class Attribute - Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu [1] post faster
• Learn Genjutsu [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Innocence [ When handling her Genjutsu many underestimate her and this gives her a slight advantage ] Genjutsu strength +2
• Tantrum [ When upset she is able to cast her Ninjutsu without appearing to do any hand signs ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 10,000

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 19
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 26
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

There are many, many, many sad stories that are attached to the stigma of being a Shinobi. To be truly great comes at great costs and hadn't Aki paid the price for that. Born at the bottom of the ladder, Aki had always remembered traveling from place to place since she could remember. There was only one parental figure in her life and it was her sister Septima. Septima raised Aki to be a very strong figure. Never allowing her to leave their small area it wouldnt be until later on in life that Aki would learn that their small moving "caravan" was an illegal ring of prostitution led by one very evil man. Aki learned to call him "Akuma" for he was the devil incarnate. In order to spare Aki the fate of mens perversion Septima became the highest ranking form of 'hostess' and by never causing problems Aki was allowed to remain untouched. Good things never last for long before Septima disappeared without a trace. Bereft with grief it didnt register to Aki that her line of defense was gone and soon she was to be manipulated by the Akuma. Sent to work she was pushed into a very dark place at a very early time in her life. She was only eight.

It was during this time of her mental deterioration that Aki became aware of the 'other' voice inside of her head. This version of herself was cool and calculative, telling Aki that there were always ways to overcome. This voice was sinister but it provided Aki with an escape to the things around her that she could not control. Allowing this other part of her to take control it was the first time that Akemi was given reprieve from all of the unfortunate circumstances around her. It was a welcoming relief. Aki could hide in the furthermost reaches of her mind while her other self dealt with what was happening to her in real time. That was her biggest mistake. Her other self was as evil and malicious as the Akuma who cursed Aki into sexual slavery and it wasn't long before she killed a customer. It drew the attention of the Akuma who first discovered that Aki was capable of utilizing shinobi arts and that she was able to wield a bloodline.

From that point on Aki was trained mercilessly into Shinobihood. In the span of five years she was elevated to the highest ranks she could achieve in such a short time and was the Akumas personal 'errand' dog. He would make her work in the underground world she hated so much doing heinous acts of violence and terrorism. At one point Aki became horribly disgusted with herself. It was a mission into Kirigakure that changed her life. Assigned to the task of kidnapping young shinobi and citizens, they were to be used in a tournament known as the "midnight tournament". Aki was granted to ability to wield these strange stones that contained heinous amounts of chakra and made it possible for her to cast immense illusionary Genjutsu that gave everyone the 'show' of your lifetime. Combatants fighting to the death... It appealed to her other self and it was terribly hard for Aki to keep her demoness from coming out involuntarily. Seeing the fear and pain the participants were in Aki purposefully moved to dismantle the tournament by looking for a shinobi that was too involved in the village not to draw attention. She kidnaped Flou Uwa. It didnt take long before the village sent back up and the tournament was taken apart, Aki being arrested shortly afterward.

Spending time in the prison gave Aki a lot of time to think and reflect. She craved freedom and craved solitude. She wanted nothing more than to just withdraw from the world of the shinobi and live a normal life. One where she could not be hurt and never had to hear the voice inside of her head again. It was during that time that Aki was interrogated by Kirigakure shinobi, Flou and Setsuna. After giving her the names and locations of the ring and the internal leaders she was used as bait in order to bring the ring to Kirigakure's territory. After all...a traitor like her had a bounty on her head should she appear to be living. Things went terribly wrong. First, she met a fellow monster, Sypher. Then she was bombarded with the reality that Flou Uwa was more important to her than she had thought possible. Third, she slipped and let her 'other self' out. In the confusion of the battle Aki escaped into Kirigakure boundaries. For awhile she just remained mobile until she met Mi Young Roo, Mizukage at the time. Mi proposed that Aki do her a favor since she was to be leaving the position of Mizukage to pursue a dangerous threat to the village. She asked Aki to look for one thing that could grant he true freedom and if she played as information transporter for Mi that Mi would lift the status of escape convict off of her head. Tempted, Aki decided to try. There she was further influenced by Flou and began to reconsider her prospective future.

A las her life is not that simple. Sypher. The fellow monster. She discovered from this man that Septima had ended up being rescued by him. She was dying and had decided to live the remainder of her life in the comforts of this mans arms. Upon the moment of her actual death, however, Septima ran away to die alone. Aki was enraged that this man, Sypher, had taken her sister from her and then left her to her final moments alone. Blinded by rage Aki swore she would never forgive him and that hatred rooted itself inside of her. Even when she had witnessed the death of the Akuma who had tortured her for all of her childhood, Aki did not release her hatred. She was given the opportunity to start fresh with Flou, begin a legitimate life with him but she turned away from it and ran. Aki ran and ran until she met someone from a village called Otogakure that promised her a release from her anger. Anger which was fed when Aki learned that Septima had been raised from the dead only to be slain once more by Sypher. Swearing revenge Aki bides her time in order to rip everything important to Sypher away...

Howdy Digi! Long time no see! Got a few problems with your profile however

• Innocence [ When handling her Genjutsu many underestimate her and this gives her a slight advantage ] Genjutsu strength +2
• Tantrum [ When upset she is able to cast her Ninjutsu without appearing to do any hand signs ]

Both personal attributes are denied, as we do not allow things to be increased by ranks for personal attribute

the second one can be slightly edited. While hand seals cannot be removed completly, you can reduce their number. Personally, i would prefer to see one that has to be scaled with rank (performs E rank and low at gennin with a single hand seal, D at chunnin, C at jounin, etc). but how you write it up is up to you. please post the profile in its entirety again  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm
Yo-ko

Both personal attributes are denied, as we do not allow things to be increased by ranks for personal attribute

the second one can be slightly edited. While hand seals cannot be removed completly, you can reduce their number. Personally, i would prefer to see one that has to be scaled with rank (performs E rank and low at gennin with a single hand seal, D at chunnin, C at jounin, etc). but how you write it up is up to you. please post the profile in its entirety again

Chev was working on this with me but... Okay. As I explained to Chev. It doesnt get increased by rank. It takes 2 posts more by her opponent to break the Genjutsu instead of simply identifying and using Kai release. I will edit it if this gets cleared so that it's not misunderstood. I didnt realize my wording was so shitty. >.<

As for the second one she is still doing them but is using her Genjutsu influence? Is that not alright? Chev said it was cool with the condition that she cannot dupe those who rank above her. o.o'' So...?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Yo-ko

Chev was working on this with me but... Okay. As I explained to Chev. It doesnt get increased by rank. It takes 2 posts more by her opponent to break the Genjutsu instead of simply identifying and using Kai release. I will edit it if this gets cleared so that it's not misunderstood. I didnt realize my wording was so shitty. >.<

As for the second one she is still doing them but is using her Genjutsu influence? Is that not alright? Chev said it was cool with the condition that she cannot dupe those who rank above her. o.o'' So...?
He asked me to look at in...??? so i was just giving my opinion.

The first attribute, just make it a single post increase. The second attribute, with the limitations that Haji stated, should be fine smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Akemi
Nickname: Aki

Birthdate: Unsure but she thinks Summer time.

Height: 5'5
Weight: 105lbs

Nindo: "I'm fighting for my version of freedom."

Personality: If it looks like a tiger, sounds like a tiger and smells like a tiger than more than likely it is a tiger. What you see is exactly what you get. Aki is the meaning of this phrase down to a tsp. She is a very introverted person and does not go out of her way to communicate with the world around her unless there is something she wants and needs. Manipulation comes easily to her, in par with Aki doing what she needs to in order to gain from it. There are no such things as wasted words or actions on her part and she does nothing without weighing the pros and cons. This makes her a very calculative person who doesn't trust others easily. In fact she just doesn't trust anyone period. It is easier for Aki to hate someone versus liking someone and this is what separates her from becoming a normal, functioning person. Aki is a person who hates everyone including herself. She knows what she is and claims it to be a monster. This leads to the other side of her personality. Aki is a Sakkakugan by blood and this automatically sets her apart from others. There are two sides to Aki, her unmovable nature and then her more sadistic one. This other side to her personality only emerges when influenced by her bloodline but this too is constantly something she is at war against. There is always a constant dialogue going on in her head; at war with her own self. Because of this Aki prefers to be alone. She doesn't want to hurt those around her, despite her distaste for communicating with other human beings. Being malicious is not in her nature.

Village: Otogakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 575
Stamina: 85
Chakra Element: Suiton & Doton
Chakra Color: Muddy red
Chakra Materialization:Rotating vortex around her body [when in split personality mode]

Strengths:
• Deduction - Good strategical sense allows her to think ahead of everyone else
• Crocodile tears - Can lie her way out of everything.
Weaknesses:
• Fragile body
• Cannot engage in combat fighting
Fears:
• Bugs
• Getting dirty

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.
• Class Attribute - Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu [1] post faster
• Learn Genjutsu [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Innocence [ When handling her Genjutsu many underestimate her and this gives her a slight advantage ] Genjutsu strength +1 : Takes one extra post to break her Genjutsu.
• Tantrum [ When upset she is able to cast her Ninjutsu without appearing to do any hand signs ] Limitation of those who rank above her

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 10,000

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 19
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 26
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

There are many, many, many sad stories that are attached to the stigma of being a Shinobi. To be truly great comes at great costs and hadn't Aki paid the price for that. Born at the bottom of the ladder, Aki had always remembered traveling from place to place since she could remember. There was only one parental figure in her life and it was her sister Septima. Septima raised Aki to be a very strong figure. Never allowing her to leave their small area it wouldnt be until later on in life that Aki would learn that their small moving "caravan" was an illegal ring of prostitution led by one very evil man. Aki learned to call him "Akuma" for he was the devil incarnate. In order to spare Aki the fate of mens perversion Septima became the highest ranking form of 'hostess' and by never causing problems Aki was allowed to remain untouched. Good things never last for long before Septima disappeared without a trace. Bereft with grief it didnt register to Aki that her line of defense was gone and soon she was to be manipulated by the Akuma. Sent to work she was pushed into a very dark place at a very early time in her life. She was only eight.

It was during this time of her mental deterioration that Aki became aware of the 'other' voice inside of her head. This version of herself was cool and calculative, telling Aki that there were always ways to overcome. This voice was sinister but it provided Aki with an escape to the things around her that she could not control. Allowing this other part of her to take control it was the first time that Akemi was given reprieve from all of the unfortunate circumstances around her. It was a welcoming relief. Aki could hide in the furthermost reaches of her mind while her other self dealt with what was happening to her in real time. That was her biggest mistake. Her other self was as evil and malicious as the Akuma who cursed Aki into sexual slavery and it wasn't long before she killed a customer. It drew the attention of the Akuma who first discovered that Aki was capable of utilizing shinobi arts and that she was able to wield a bloodline.

From that point on Aki was trained mercilessly into Shinobihood. In the span of five years she was elevated to the highest ranks she could achieve in such a short time and was the Akumas personal 'errand' dog. He would make her work in the underground world she hated so much doing heinous acts of violence and terrorism. At one point Aki became horribly disgusted with herself. It was a mission into Kirigakure that changed her life. Assigned to the task of kidnapping young shinobi and citizens, they were to be used in a tournament known as the "midnight tournament". Aki was granted to ability to wield these strange stones that contained heinous amounts of chakra and made it possible for her to cast immense illusionary Genjutsu that gave everyone the 'show' of your lifetime. Combatants fighting to the death... It appealed to her other self and it was terribly hard for Aki to keep her demoness from coming out involuntarily. Seeing the fear and pain the participants were in Aki purposefully moved to dismantle the tournament by looking for a shinobi that was too involved in the village not to draw attention. She kidnaped Flou Uwa. It didnt take long before the village sent back up and the tournament was taken apart, Aki being arrested shortly afterward.

Spending time in the prison gave Aki a lot of time to think and reflect. She craved freedom and craved solitude. She wanted nothing more than to just withdraw from the world of the shinobi and live a normal life. One where she could not be hurt and never had to hear the voice inside of her head again. It was during that time that Aki was interrogated by Kirigakure shinobi, Flou and Setsuna. After giving her the names and locations of the ring and the internal leaders she was used as bait in order to bring the ring to Kirigakure's territory. After all...a traitor like her had a bounty on her head should she appear to be living. Things went terribly wrong. First, she met a fellow monster, Sypher. Then she was bombarded with the reality that Flou Uwa was more important to her than she had thought possible. Third, she slipped and let her 'other self' out. In the confusion of the battle Aki escaped into Kirigakure boundaries. For awhile she just remained mobile until she met Mi Young Roo, Mizukage at the time. Mi proposed that Aki do her a favor since she was to be leaving the position of Mizukage to pursue a dangerous threat to the village. She asked Aki to look for one thing that could grant he true freedom and if she played as information transporter for Mi that Mi would lift the status of escape convict off of her head. Tempted, Aki decided to try. There she was further influenced by Flou and began to reconsider her prospective future.

A las her life is not that simple. Sypher. The fellow monster. She discovered from this man that Septima had ended up being rescued by him. She was dying and had decided to live the remainder of her life in the comforts of this mans arms. Upon the moment of her actual death, however, Septima ran away to die alone. Aki was enraged that this man, Sypher, had taken her sister from her and then left her to her final moments alone. Blinded by rage Aki swore she would never forgive him and that hatred rooted itself inside of her. Even when she had witnessed the death of the Akuma who had tortured her for all of her childhood, Aki did not release her hatred. She was given the opportunity to start fresh with Flou, begin a legitimate life with him but she turned away from it and ran. Aki ran and ran until she met someone from a village called Otogakure that promised her a release from her anger. Anger which was fed when Aki learned that Septima had been raised from the dead only to be slain once more by Sypher. Swearing revenge Aki bides her time in order to rip everything important to Sypher away...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 pm
Yo-ko

Thank you for your help. :]  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Yo-ko

Thank you for your help. :]
No problem digi. Its great to see you again! Have fun  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games