Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
Josephine (( Josie )) Uchiha // Double Bloodline Class

Josephine smiled and reached to do the same, only she reached for the Hokages own kunai. She had kept a hand on this even when she was pulled into the ground. The kunai and the blunt edge of the blade made contact and knocked the kunai from her hand. She looked at the Hokage with a smirk and nodded " Yeah, your right but... " She picked up the kunai and giggled to herself " I was the only one that actually tried and I walked away with this snazzy kunai. " She flipped the kunai in her hand before placing it back into her holster, she was happy with the result of the forest regardless.

She just stood there and looked at him " Well then, whats next? " He was right but part of her didn't want to believe that. She was just going to train more and more before it was undeniable.

Quote:

Technique Used:

260 // 260

PAs:
- Physical Speed slightly Increased
- All of her Madoukishi Techniques are treated like Complex in battle due to her formless speciality

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,000
AC: 00039,795
‡ Chakra :---/1,220 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :1,035/1,095 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,220/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,095/1,095

"Now, we begin simply. I hand you these three vouchers for learning a jutsu. They are each D-Ranked Missions. Then you also get this voucher. Higher Up's Request. Another D-Ranked Mission. Turn these in at the Bureau beside the Village Mission Board so that Kenshi can send out the appropriate forms to the Daimyo. Then from there, you can choose to train or see me about garnering another mission." The Hokage spoke as he turned over 4 stamped mission missives.

He would then pass the girl and retrieve his Sakabato from the floor, cleaning dirt off of the edge as he did so.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
xNew York Slavex

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
Josephine (( Josie )) Uchiha // Double Bloodline Class

Josephine grabbed the scrolls from the Kage and nodded " Alright, turn these in... gotcha. " She thought about what she wanted to do next, she wanted to train more and more. She thought about getting another mission but she loved the thought of training more. She felt the scrolls in her hand and smiled, she knew that this was going to be a step in the right direction.

[[ // Exit ]]

Quote:

Technique Used:

260 // 260

PAs:
- Physical Speed slightly Increased
- All of her Madoukishi Techniques are treated like Complex in battle due to her formless speciality

Wolfe Whitehorn

Where would you like me to post those missions?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline 215/255 ---/245

Pushing himself off the window sill as the Uchiha left, he would walk up to the Hokage. "I've finished my weapons training, Lord Hokage." Klaus would stare at Masahiro, stress in his eyes. He had been affected in a way by Hozuki, but was trying to hide it, holding his loyalty and duty to his village above his own emotions. "You said to come back when I've trained a style as much as I could, as I have done with Tetsu no Ryu." Klaus would then place his left palm on the end of the grip of his katana, a strong white glow erupting from inside the scabbard.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Chakra Scabbard - B rank Spiritual Bukijutsu

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
AC: 00051,295
‡ Chakra :---/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :---/1,150 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,385/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,150/1,150

"Tetsu no Ryu you said? I used to be a practitioner of that art. Come, let us go to the Dojo and match up. I'll limit myself to techniques matching yours in power." The Elder Hatake said as he motioned for the boy to follow.

"We'll see how well you follow the path of Bushido." The Hokage spoke as he made his way down the stairs and to the dojo.

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline 230/255 ---/245

Turning off his chakra scabbard, the boy nodded as his kage left for the dojo. Klaus followed him, adjusting his gear where necessary.

[Exit To]
Dojo

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Razzy Reloaded

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 pm
══════════════
Kariatsu Ikazuya
══════════════

✸Konahagakure✸Chakra:325/325✸Stamina:225/225✸Taijutsu//Sensor✸Katon//Fuuton

User Image

Kariatsu walked up the last flight of stairs in order to get to the hokage's office. Unknown to most people, he is blind. The way he gets through the village is with the sounds that reverberate off the walls; the longer the sound waves take to get back to him means the farther way the object's subject was from him. Kind of like sonar when you think about it. Karaitsu felt as gently against the wall as he made his way to the hokage's office, not that he had to but it was just a mannerism that he developed. Kari gets to the office -- "Umm.. I was requested here to pick up a head band protector." Karaitsu said with a faint smile and a wave. The chakra in his presence didn't feel too immense so this couldn't be the hokage, his second thought was his assistant. The way he "sees" people is through sensing the different vibes of chakra, and associating voices with them. He inched closer to the desk and awaited her response. "Oh yeah, and if possible, without the metal part on it either.. I would like to hold onto that myself."

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
AC: 00051,295
‡ Chakra :---/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :---/1,150 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,150

A silent Masahiro would enter the room immediately behind the boy. He had been on his heels since he first entered the building and began making his way up the stairs to the Kage's Office. Smacking the boy in the back of the head as he walked past he would then move to sit on the Secretary's desk, smiling somewhat to Haru.

"You are the Ikazuya boy, blind but managed to pass through the academy. Your father still hounds me like he hounded Ryoku about your safety. You have shown an odd gift in your blindness, in being able to tell where opponents are, if they have an active chakra signature and were within a certain range of you. Much like my own eyes. It rendered you into the Sensor training group at the Academy, despite having no vision, and your classes were excelling, alongside your physical scores." The Hatake spoke as he grabbed out a headband for the boy.

"Metal plate stays attached to the band. It is a representation of country and pride." He said as he placed it in his hand.

Razzy Reloaded

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my village...

Village: Konohagakure x Rank: Genin x Clan: Yamanaka

Chakra: 425 / 425 x Stamina: 75 / 75

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

A new pair of footsteps came roaring up to the Hokage's office, belonging to a recent academy graduate, and aspiring medi-nin, Kirumi Yamanaka. Prideful of her clan and abilities in Eisenjutsu, the young shinobi opened up the door to the Kohage's office, an elated look on her face as she bowed her head in respect towards the white haired male. "Greetings, Hokage! I've come to-" While speaking, the child was stepping forward before tripping and face-planting on the floor, feeling a layer of her vanilla colored hair cover her fallen body. Not letting a petty mistake like that get her mood down, Kirumi jumped back up, her entire face flushed with pain and embarrassment. "To come to you for a headband! I'm very excited to serve Konoha and everyone else!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
______Small Item Pouch: [ Total: 10 / 10 ]
Kunai [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Shuriken [x8] [ 2 Slots ]
Flash Bomb [x4] [ 2 Slots ]
Smoke Bomb [x2] [ 1 Slots ]
Small Scrolls [ 2 Slots ]
_____________•Location: Waist Pouch

______Small Item Pouch: [ Total: 10 /10 ]
Blood Pill [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Soldier Pill [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
General Antidote [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Senbon [x10] [ 1 Slot ]
_____________•Location: Right Arm

______Large Pack [ Total: # /30 ]
Item [ # Slots ]
Item [ # Slots ]
Item [ # Slots ]
_____________•Style: Satchel
_____________•Location: Over Right Arm

___Excess Item(s)

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 pm
══════════════
Kariatsu Ikazuya
══════════════

User Image

Kariatsu was uneasy after he felt a massive amount of chakra approaching him. He also heard his footsteps despite the fact that the hokage was as silent as he could be, it was a little bit hard to pick up though. His eyes followed the hokage even though he had no vision. As Kariatsu walked up to the hokage he used his footsteps to map out the area in front him. "Thank you lord hokage, I swear on my life I'll protect Konahagakure from any harm that comes it's way. And just throwing this in there, its okay to smile around me , I do it too." He vowed and smirked as he took the headband from his hokage. He felt on the crest of the hidden leaf and made the image in his head just as if a person with vision would have processed it. The orientation of the crest he had no idea of though; not until he thought back when he felt it a couple of times before, which was always the peak of the leaf down on the left. All of this happened in a few moments of time. Kari wrapped the head band around his eyes, the cloth feeling good around his sockets (( hope that doesn't sounds weird razz )). "Well know that I am in commission, is there anything I can do for you as like, a mission?." He said while scratching his head. A little bit after this he felt some more chakra approaching the office.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Razzy Reloaded

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,150

"A capricious blind child and a klutz. By the divines, tell me just what I am getting into here." The Hokage said as he shook his head and held his hand out to Haru for another headband.

They weren't even in his office and the children were tripping all over themselves. His eyes narrowed on the girl who had tripped. She seemed familiar, like another Yamanaka before her time, hell, they even had similar names.

"And this, Miss Yamanaka, I bestow upon you. If I may, should you decide to follow into the path of Bukijutsu or Taijutsu, I recommend either Shunkan no Hagane or any of the graceful Taijutsu styles, you'll come to a much better bearing on your feet." He chided as he held the headband out to her.

"Tell me, both of you, what is your first plan as Konoha Shinobi?"

TheRealKiru

Razzy Reloaded

•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my village...

Village: Konohagakure x Rank: Genin x Clan: Yamanaka

Chakra: 425 / 425 x Stamina: 75 / 75

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Thank you, Hokage." Kirumi gladly accepted the headband before then listening to the white haired man suggest she take up a Bukijutsu or Taijutsu style that would help with her cluminess, which she did agree to. Giving him a nod in thanks, the Yamanaka member began to secure the headband to her waist, smiling to herself when it felt snug enough to fit. When asked her plans now that she was an official shinobi of the village, Kirumi quickly replied, "Work on my eisinjutsu so that I can help anyone who gets hurt. Then maybe do other things, whatever genin do, I suppose."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxI N F O
xxx N/A

xI N V E N T O R Y
______Small Item Pouch: [ Total: 10 / 10 ]
Kunai [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Shuriken [x8] [ 2 Slots ]
Flash Bomb [x4] [ 2 Slots ]
Smoke Bomb [x2] [ 1 Slots ]
Small Scrolls [ 2 Slots ]
_____________•Location: Waist Pouch

______Small Item Pouch: [ Total: 10 /10 ]
Blood Pill [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Soldier Pill [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
General Antidote [x6] [ 3 Slots ]
Senbon [x10] [ 1 Slot ]
_____________•Location: Right Arm

______Large Pack [ Total: # /30 ]
Item [ # Slots ]
Item [ # Slots ]
Item [ # Slots ]
_____________•Style: Satchel
_____________•Location: Over Right Arm

___Excess Item(s)

Wolfe Whitehorn

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

TR-8R of Aetherius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:24 am
User Image
OKI URAMA

"No matter how you are born, what you do while you live determines your importance."

Village: Konohagakure x
Clan: Kurama
Chakra:365 / 365 x
Stamina: 135 / 135
Class:Bloodline // Genjutsu

Loki stood outside the door and exhaled heavily, though not from exhaustion, fear, or nervousness. It was actually happiness - excitement - that she was trying to release from her body before she stood face to face with the Hokage. She certainly wanted to make a good first impression of herself, but she could hear others talking inside. Loki paced back and forth in front of the doorway and finally had to walk in. She stepped inside just enough to be able to see the others in the room. Watching them speak, Loki smiled to herself. They looked like good people, and as her fellow ninja, she decided to believe in the already. "Lord Hokage, I'm here as instructed. I've come to receive my headband and other objectives you have for me." All of the was said with a beaming smile on her face, thought it might not be so noticeable since she was bowing. She stood up firmly once was and shortened the distance between her and the others by walking forward a few feet.

After speaking, Loki decided to walk around the room, quite thrilled by being in the Hokage's presence. Now, don't get confused, she isn't in love with the Hokage or anything, nor obsessed. She just wanted to become a great shinobi, and being here, in front of the Hokage, meant that she was well on her way. Soon enough, she would make her parents proud, and they would greatly appreciate her efforts to protect them. She smiled to herself, and felt great about herself. She turned back to face the Hokage from the right side of the room. "I'm glad to be hear today, thanking for accepting me. But if you are currently occupied, I'll wait. It's always better to have the full attention, so I will wait until we are alone."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Spear (As shown in picture)
Weapon Range: 7 ft (Shaft and blade together)
Weapon Weight: 1 kg
Weapon Location: Rests diagonally from right shoulder to left hip on back. (Wrapped in a thick cloth)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken (5)
• Kunai (3)
• Senbon (5)
• Flak Jacket (2)

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm
══════════════
Kariatsu Ikazuya
══════════════

User Image

The question caught Kariatsu off-guard. Kari had already completed his goal in becoming one of the first bling shinobi. He wasn't sure what else he could have wanted, standing in a guessing position with his thumb on his chin. "That is a nice question Lord Hokage, I am going to be one of the strongest shinobi who has ever lived. Despite my minor setback, of course." He placed his thumb to his chest and smiled. "Now, I am going to continue my Taijutsu training, the first step in becoming one of the greatest shinobi." He confidently said, as he positioned his head over to the other shinobi beside him, awaiting her answer to the hokage's question. "How about you? Uhh.. I didn't get your name." Kariatsu asked. After hearing her answer, he thought that her goal was short-termed, but who was he to judge? "I think that's a very realistic goal, not that I know you or anything." He gently smiled, trying to sense good vibes, and tell if she was smiling back.

Wolfe Whitehorn

TheRealKiru

Razzy Reloaded

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games