Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel cleared his throat when the new lady spoke to regain his composure, something which would be a little hard to do in his current situation, but he did what a good little lordling would do in his spot and just tough it out. “Pleasure to meet you Liori. Axel Storn, at your service, and a friend of Rin’s is a friend of mine.” He said, and then stopped himself. Why did I just say that?! That just makes me look even more incriminating. With that thought he lowered his head to hide a faint shade of red, which got worse when he thought about her coldness, and the kiss. Something about how cold she felt made him feel good, Axel liked the cold, loved even. There was just something about it that made him feel at ease, maybe it was because she reminded him of home… The thought of home reminded him that he had not seen his family for a few months now, ever since he came to the village. His sister Tsuki came once to check on him to see that he was adjusting just fine, but left the day after to not bother his schedule, she was smart like that, but other than that, and letters he received once every other moon, but he hadn’t gotten any as of late, but he didn’t write either, he just hoped that everyone was okay, maybe he could even write to them one of these days and tell them about the friends he had made, and how powerful they were; two girls that could use ice, and a rather muscular, albeit strange, boy named Toso. And about the kiss, his sisters would tease him to no end about that, since they had never met another boy that wasn’t Axel up in the mountains. He would finally have something to brag to his sisters about back home, which made him smile. When he heard Liori say sorry, he rose an eyebrow, she probably meant about the interruption, but by the time she came in, they had already finished; it wasn’t like they took that long of a time to kiss, although to Axel, it felt like forever, the good kind of forever.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

magcookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150 l Ryo: 500 l AC 700

" Sorry I didn't mean to sound so much like Hattori-san." shed say sheepishly. Hearing Axel's words she felt very good, she had a friend and that was comforting. That comfort was soon erased by Lioris rather interesting palms which felt like they were licking Rin. "Yahhahahah!" she'd jerk her hand back moving it up and down as she jerked it. Liori pardoned herself but that suprised voice didn't feel all that convincing to Rin whom would just smile althought it was a bit force. "Hehehe...charming." She'd say checking her hand and wiping it off her pants in a discrete fashion. "Oh uh...Liori the report and everything, I'll just give it to the secretary and we can be on our way." She'd say to the two of them as she thought back at the wounds that she had seen they should get to the hospital soon, the rest of their team was probably waiting for them. She'd head over to the secretary quickly and hand in all of her finished missions with reports which were about 3 or 4. She had a small conversation with the secretary about how much AC she had earned and she was handed over her Ryo, about 500, her AC being 700. Along with the details of the situation in the Residential District. She felt good about it, it was slow progress but she could handle that. She rejoined with her friends and soon spoke "Okay then, Axel, Liori we can head over to the hospital." Shed say confident and pleased.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

magcookie

Tao-Benshin

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She was surprised my Axel's comment, a surprise that made her wicked smirk all the better. "So forward Axel Storn, a pleasure to meet you aswell." She said with a soft smile, having enjoyed the noise she made Rin produce. She partner had mentioned something about a report which confused her for a few seconds. 'AH! I totally forgot about that.' She thought to herself, following after the girl as she made her way to the secretary. She learned herself back against a wall behind Rin, twiddling her thumbs in boredom. 'Glad she decided to fill it out.' She thought before speaking up, "Uh If you'd like we can take our squads rewards to them. Save you the hassle of sending a messenger." The secretary looked at Liori for a few seconds before sighing and agreeing with the plan. Liori took her little envelope, slipping it into her purse before taking Seiji and Karleen's. 'Love me some money! My purse hasn't been this filled for many years..' She thought with a humble sigh. She followed after Rin as she called out to Liori and Axel. "Sounds good to me, Shall I stand between you two lest ya'll start getting such indecent thoughts again?" She asked playfully.
[+15 Chakra]

Chakra Pool: [270 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Rexnov
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Her words confused him, what did she mean by forward? His father taught him that this was something of courtesy, especially when treating with a woman; a true swordsman must always put himself at the service of others, regardless of how lesser or how greater they, or their cause may be, so long as the cause was just; and friendship was always a just cause. “Alright Rin, I’m right behind you.” He said to the white haired girl he had kissed, turning on his heels, placing h left arm on his weapon’s hilt as he walked beside her. There was something about doing that that made him feel at ease with himself and his environment, it made him feel calm, a calmness that was rudely interrupted by Liori’s comment of indecent thoughts. Axel did not, in fact, have indecent thoughts, he was thinking of the girl’s kiss, that was all, he would have gotten defensive if he hadn’t caught on to the girl’s joke, but still let her come between them, unless Rin would protest. As for him, he would play the girls’ game for now and just follow them to their destination, one never knew what work could rest ahead. Regardless of how he tried to make it seem like Liori standing between them would not bother him, he could not hide the discomfort of the whole thing, even if it was for some Christmas tradition, it did feel nice, if not somewhat genuine.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

magcookie

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:45 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

When they entered, Hakanai had given the secretary a list of what she and Lilja did around the village. The secretary nodded and started to count it up. While waiting, Hakanai glanced towards the door where the Christmas weed hang as she blushed softly. She would need to be careful. She does not want to support that kind of tradition. When the secretary was done, Hakanai bowed her thanks as they both left.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:
D-rank
D-rank
D-rank
D-rank

AC = 600
Ryo = 400

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

Hatsu made her way into the building. The place was quite festive, given the circumstances. Hatsu checked in at the front desk, turning in her mission, then headed up the stairs to the entrance to the office. The door closed, she knocked to get Kaileer's attention. "Permission to enter, Raikage?" Hatsu gathered her thoughts as she waited for an answer from him.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Shadow Clone
-----sometime after the last of the crowd left, Daitomi left without a word, and a Shadow Clone had taken the previous clone's place. It took some time, but I was relayed everything that had transpired in the office, conversations that had happened, people who were met, so on and so forth. Afterward, the clone was relieved and the mass of reports and paperwork that had been piling since before the real Kaileer left for Takumi to investigate the murder there. This was a much safer option anyway. Information wouldn't be lost if something happened to me, and I could actually do things liker read through and fill out reports. The things that no one wanted to do and if I stared at too long I would probably fall asleep.
-----The first visitor for a good long while was Hatsu. She respectfully knocked on the door, and asked for permission to enter. Pushing myself away from the desk for a chance to stretch my legs, I made my way over to the door and opened it for the genin. I gestured into the room for her to enter. "Come in. I'm free." Once she stepped past me, I let the door shut and retreated to the desk, where I leaned against the front of it to face the dark-haired girl. She seemed a little more stable than what had been reported. Be it the visit to see Melody, or the holiday spirit, she looked a bit healthier. "What's up?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin

Not long after she knocked, the door would open, a lone Raikage standing in front of her. Hatsu took a step into the room, eyes determined to start anew. Kaileer was looking much more relaxed, the crowds of people probably having separated from him, giving him space. Stopping in front of the desk, she stood up straight, different from the slight slouch that she previously had. When asked what her business was, she sensed a bit of a casual tone. Perhaps it was just the way he talked, but there was no way to know for sure. "You told me before that I was to lead a team." Hatsu paused, judging her Raikage's reaction to the statement. "I do not believe I have had the pleasure of talking about it with you yet."

Tao-Benshin

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

Shadow Clone
-----ι raised a brow at Hatsu, crossing my arms. The girl didn't give me a whole lot to work with as far as conversation went. She mentioned wanting to talk about her squad but said nothing more, leaving an awkward silence to rest between us for a moment. I hoped she would initiate the conversation herself, but I wasn't sure that would be the case. Finally, I frowned slightly, and prompted her to continue. "Go on..."
-----Thankfully, for once, I was in no rush. I needed da break from paperwork. But Hatsu wasn't the type to freely speak her mind like her half brothers. It was something I wasn't used with the shinobi I'd faced in the past, but I supposed it wasn't exactly a bad quality. Act first, talk later. She looked better as well. A gleam of determination filled her eyes, and her stance was bolder. It was good to see her recovering from her trauma.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Short post is short. You didn't give me a lot to work with.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin

"W-well." An awkwards silence filling the air, Hatsu would look to Kaileer's right, breaking eye contact. She wasn't quite used to speaking to him alone quite yet, there was usually more going on, an urgency to be quick. "As you know, I've been away for a while.....visiting. I don't entirely know what's been going on in the village since my descent." Looking back at the Raikage, she would scratch the back of her neck. It all seemed like a pain, being a genin to have to ask permission, but rules were rules. "Was there anything in particular that needed to be done? What should I focus my efforts on?" A bit of confusion was upon the girl, as she hadn't the faintest clue where to start as a squad leader. She was well aware that the village was deeply in need of guidance, but to force a duty on someone with so little experience seemed a little.....overwhelming. "I'm a little new to this. I was not exactly ready to be given this position, but I want to give it my all, nonetheless. I just ask for a little guidance."

Tao-Benshin

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image

Shadow Clone
-----ι remained silent a moment after Hatsu spoke, finally managing to get out what she needed to say. She was concerned about being placed in charge of a squad. I couldn't blame her. I'd never really had the luxury of leading a team after the UHV attack, except for Wan shoving it on me against Kin's orders. There were so few of us that missions were mostly done solo. Besides, soon after, I'd begun a long string of minor tasks for her and I was eventually sent as a liaison to Kirigakure, where I got caught up in whatever happened there. I came back and was handed the title Raikage. I could understand from that perspective. I was young and inexperienced as a shinobi let alone a leader. I was honestly afraid of any of the other Kage finding out about the change of hands. I assumed the Mizukage knew by now, after the visitors from Kiri
-----I pushed off the desk to face Hatsu a bit more seriously. "Trust me when I say that I understand." I searched her carefully. She was still struggling to meet my gaze. That was something I'd never struggled with my temper, but I supposed facing someone you consciously knew was of a higher rank could be intimidating. I held up three fingers, and ticked them off as I explained. "There are three things I want you to focus on: proving yourself capable of working as a team, proving yourself capable of leading a team, and proving yourself in combat." I let my hand drop back to my side. "I chose you as a leader because you were my most experienced genin. The two in your squad have both proven to be fairly capable as well, making the three of you more or less... equals, if it helps calm your fears. I'll be giving each of you the chance to lead a mission, but you'll be working together for each of those missions, except this first one."
-----With a small grin, I retreated behind the desk, and shuffled through some papers. I knew I had incident reports somewhere in the pile... I grimaced as I found the report on Lilja, and moved passed it quickly so I wouldn't have to think about it. The paper I was looking for was right underneath it. "Here we are." Pushing it forward for Hatsu to take, I tapped the pile of papers I'd gone through against the desk to straighten them and set them aside. "Hakanai is out of commission for the moment, so I'd like you to work with Axel and another genin named Rin for the moment. With all of the chaos, there's a rumor of a band of thieves in the village. I'd like the three of you to track them down and apprehend them." I stressed the last bit; there'd been enough deaths lately and no one needed to die if possible. "It could just be a group of kids, or they could be experienced adults, so tread with caution. Never put yourself in a situation you can't handle. You'll be leading this one. I would recommend asking around in the market to start." I paused, and looked back at Hatsu. "Sound alright?"

Mission
Title: The Thieves Guild
Information: The local thieves have banded together in a secret hideout within a village, city, etc. Assist higher shinobi in the takedown of the guild by tracking the loose ends.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5 rounds
Note: +100 ryo. +150 A.C.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 pm
Before going to the academy Axel decided it was for the best to pass by the office to turn in the reports he had stacked up and get paid once more to be able to train. He felt inexplicably stronger, the training had helped him a lot these last few days, it was great really, but he knew he had to grow stronger still. “Yes, I’d like to turn in these reports.” He took a moment and wrote the reports of his decorations and put in how the kids at the academy were unruly, but helpful, but that there should be a way to teach them discipline. Funny that he would write that considering the events that had transpired with Kaileer at the hospital and so on, but he did not want to think of that right now. With that out of the way, the young boy turned away from the office and walked out, heading for the academy and dojo.

[Exit]  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Follower of Shinto ❄
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄Rank C ❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0006,025
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji would arrive at the Raikage's office and upon arrival would approach the Secretary's Desk, turning in a couple of simple mission reports. Sliding forward the reports for Learn a Jutsu he would then make his way towards the stairs. His slate eyes set forward as he began the long climb to reach the top floor where the Raikage kept their actual office. His mind swam with information regarding the events of that time, of when Myurai arrived with a fleet full of ships and more materials. Seiji still had in his possession one of the ships from that last purchase. The others had been distributed among other sources in the village.

Beyond that Frigate he also owned a Warship his brother had purchased longer before that. To believe that his brother could do something as low as utilizing counterfeit Ryo, it was insulting and uncouth, and now it was his burden to shoulder. He was The Hattori now, the head of the clan, responsible for the actions of the others, and now their name was involved in a dispute that affected the entire village. Seiji was prone to a fit of anger, regarding this subject, but as his thoughts drifted through the shell of his mind, he realized he had arrived at the uppermost level of the office.

Upon seeing the doorway before him he would knock twice, awaiting response from within. He had witnessed the young Kage's ire about open intrusions before, and sought not to increase it when he was going to be instrumental in repairing a situation that had developed because of their name.

"Hattori, Seiji announcing myself." Seiji spoke from the other side of the door, to allow the Raikage the chance to allow him entrance or deny him immediately.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Komorebii

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin

The girl listened carefully to what her Raikage had to say. He had apparently been in a similar experience, which calmed Hatsu slightly. Some of the tension gone, Hatsu would bring her eyes forwards, looking at Kaileer once again. With not much experience under her belt, one thing that makes her nervous is the fear that someone might not have gone through what you are going through. After some advice, Kaileer went through some papers and pushed one across the desk towards Hatsu. She would pick them up, reading as Kaileer spoke. "It sounds good, thanks for the advice. I won't let you down, Lord Raikage." A weird feeling, calling someone so young 'Lord', but he holds a position higher than Hatsu could even dream of taking on, so he should be called such. Once she was finished reading, she would set the papers back down on the desk, and a knock would sound at the door followed by a familiar voice. With a small bow she would head towards the door, and open it to see Seiji waiting patiently. It felt odd to see him waiting like this, so she would not delay him. instead she simply nodded to acknowledge his presence, and walked past him. After descending the stairs, she looked at her reports once more. While not in the recent one, a few reports back would show that Axel was especially good with weapons. Hatsu wondered if he was as good as Seiji, walking in the direction of the academy.

[Exit To]
Academy

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel entered the building with a small bit of anxiety. The last time he had been here, it'd been for his headband. Now he was here to announce his acceptance of the big responsibility handed to him from an ANBU member. The medical nin approached the door to find another man waiting there. Was he on the mission too? Unfortunately, Nathaniel hadn't received an opportunity to meet his squad members previously, so this mission would be a big experience for him. He bit his lip and decided not to ask the man, but changed his mind again at the last second. "Are you here for the, uh, thing?" He didn't know how much he was allowed to speak of it, but didn't want to take chances since an actual ANBU gave the letter to him.

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games