Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey
Err... Y'know dread, remember that's exactly what Ganchou tried to do. Oh, and no war. Sorry.

Just Ganchou dieing, unless Bast's bloodthirsty rage could be calmed. *SNORT*
Yeah, that's gonna happen...

wait no war!?!?!?!?! eek then what am i going to do with all this equipment!?!? what do i tell the men!?!? what do i tell their wives?!?!?!? oh damn crying is it too much to ask for, just one war, even a small one would be nice.

No war...that means no skulls... :'<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm
and no magrail... poopy  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Sorry, head honcho is AandOE, and unless he says so, no war. Just me. Being hunted. By Bastet. *shudder* eek

On a side note, Ganchou's improving his wood carving skills... razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm
Chezmonkey
Sorry, head honcho is AandOE, and unless he says so, no war. Just me. Being hunted. By Bastet. *shudder* eek

On a side note, Ganchou's improving his wood carving skills... razz

if bast is hunting you there is no hope, you might as well hide in a hole and pray to every god out there while peeing your pants..... and sliding grovel for mercy. if you look REEEAL pitiful you might get some. and only have gaint spiders chew out your guts. they may even be poisonous so you die faster. miracles can happen right. right?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm
Pitiful? Pitiful will make her want to kill me REALLLY Slowly. No, he's going to have a stoic front. Even though he's hurting on the inside...
and in the legs, which are horribly mangled and immovable.

And yes, he's figuratively in a hole.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm
you could just fix them using douka silly. oh and dont die. i dont want to have to take over your position in void. i hate ordering people around and i'm more likely to end up having us blow apart a village before we let them coem to fight us... fury for the win?  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm
dreadno
you could just fix them using douka silly. oh and dont die. i dont want to have to take over your position in void. i hate ordering people around and i'm more likely to end up having us blow apart a village before we let them coem to fight us... fury for the win?

FURY NO JUTSU!!! WAS THE STUPIDIST NAME EVER GIVEN TO AN AWSOME TECHNIQUE!!!!! stressed "hey lets make a awsome move of raping death!" "Yeah and it will be soo cool when we build up to it!" "what should we call it?" "something dumb and easy which so we can make fun of every one because the move ios so great. Who about fury." STUPID!!! scream stressed stressed evil i really don't like its name  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm
When I'm in Douka, I coudl use them of course, but I don't have any medical background. If Ganchou tried, he'd end up with 2 things that looked like legs, but on the inside would be masses of bone fragments, torn ligaments, and the damage would be irreparable. That's the limitation of Douka.

As for not dieing... TELL BASTET THAT.
And see how far you get... 3nodding  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:41 pm
Chezmonkey
When I'm in Douka, I coudl use them of course, but I don't have any medical background. If Ganchou tried, he'd end up with 2 things that looked like legs, but on the inside would be masses of bone fragments, torn ligaments, and the damage would be irreparable. That's the limitation of Douka.

do i look crazy suicidal?...don't answer that  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm
Chezmonkey

fair enough. and... i hope you have a massive stockpile of ginseng leaves to give to bast for her troubles. i think that and manga might be the only things you can bribe her with to not kill you but instead brutally maim you.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm
dreadno
Chezmonkey

fair enough. and... i hope you have a massive stockpile of ginseng leaves to give to bast for her troubles. i think that and manga might be the only things you can bribe her with to not kill you but instead brutally maim you.

Oh baby xd , Uh...um i mean oh no not maim! anything but whips and chains!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm
That was intense. RIP Ganchou, You where a drunken a*****e, but you were Suna's drunken a*****e.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 pm
hey winter... i've been given persmission to train the new one that chez is bringing to suna.
now feel the rath of... a second lucas?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm
dreadno
hey winter... i've been given persmission to train the new one that chez is bringing to suna.
now feel the rath of... a second lucas?

NOOOOO!!! one was bad enough, but two! why chez why! crying ..... wait fresh meat!!!! blaugh  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 pm
Well...with Gan dead......we have an open spot as director of Mission Command in VOID. accepting nominations  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games