Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

((OOC: Next post at the Hufflepuff Table))

Ariana smirked, still staring up ahead as the castle grew larger with every second that they approached. "We'll get to sleep soon," she assured her friend, leaning back in er seat. When they finally arrived at Hogwarts, Ariana jumped down from the carriage and scurried inside with Steele and the rest of the students.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Iris, David, Yvette and Serafina in the carriages and wondering H-he just winked at me.

User Image

Shayna smiled shyly at what Serafina said."Do you really think so?" She asked glancing over at David before realizing that what she said could be taken as she liked him. She did but she wasn't sure how other girls would take it if they might have liked him too... She looked towards the window as the carriage started to move. She looked over to see what was pulling it and nothing was pulling the carriages. She looked again just in case, but was totally shocked to see nothing was...

(*Exit to Entrance Gates*)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:05 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

User Image

Few and far between, he realized. Few purebloods, fewer worthy, but there were some, he couldn’t deny. A small twitch in his nose couldn’t be denied, not when he spotted several eerily familiar faces just before they’d all disappeared behind their own respective compartment. There were the vivacious twins, and then the self-proclaimed pureblood with brightly colored hair. Ha! He almost scoffed. Just because your parents weren’t muddled with muggle blood didn’t make you pureblood, not really. Pure of blood, yes, but notpureblood.That was an idea, a way of life, a doctrine more than it would ever be just a classification.

So few seemed to realize that these days especially here, in Hogwarts. ”Boʐye moy.” He cursed softly under his breath and shook his head as he carried on, found his own separate compartment and passed out.

The slow roll of the train seemed to have awaken him, he yawned and stretched, slipped out before the crowd could grow and had found himself standing in the heart of the train station. Behind him, the crowd began to disperse and he watched with idle eyes, trying to find that certain someone.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image
Hershel leaped off the train steps with brimming glory, punching the air breathlessly with the small book in his hand. "Don't dawdle, Pod, com'n!" He called behind him, enthusiasm unbridled as he rushed through the people, indifferent towards the volume of the crowd he was in. His companion - the subject of his call and his very best friend - seemed to hesitate on the stair just before the ground, much to the impatience of those behind him. The younger boy waved a small file of papers and three books, as well as the clock of Hershel's school robes in the air, indicating he had forgotten all of them.
The Slytherin payed him or his momentarily lost articles any mind and instead continued to beckon. Once his friend had reached him, passing through the crowd (having done so with much less vigor and press than Hershel had done, but he was also weighed down) and shoved the cloak on his shoulders unceremoniously, plastering the books to his chest as well.
"This year we can ride together in the carriages, we should hurry and grab one, maybe we will find a few of our friends to sit with us." The boy was beaming with every beam of the sun that had already set hours ago, his companion merely huffed an amused sigh an nodded his head defeatedly.
"Do you need me to carry anything, sir? Or should I run ahead and secure you one?"Konar asked with every undercurrent of manner and servitude, arms already open to have the things he had given his maser returned.
"No, no you won't," Hershel said, sternly, "We are at school now, not in my father's prison of an estate. You aren't my serving boy, you are my friend. Here you don't have to pretend," he said, smile returning with his final words and his iron tone easing back. With a pat on his friend's shoulder he rushed forward, eagerness returned, missing the murmured response from Konar.

User Image
User Image

Konar Delash
User Image
User Image
User Image
second year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie yawned and stretched her limbs as she dumped her trunk with the other trunks being taken off of the train and walked to the center of the station. It would be the best place to spot Dominic from she figured. With a small sigh she ran pale fingers through bright hair and glanced up at the sky. She missed the feeling of the sun on her skin and being able to walk around at sunset or sunrise. She missed watching Dominic play in his games and she missed being able to go to class. God she hated being a vampire sometimes. She really really hated it, but she was also grateful to still have her life... whether or not she was technically alive.

With another small sigh, Gracie's eyes scanned the crowd. The first people off the train were a boy she didn't recognize. She figured he must be a first year, and a Slytherin and Gryffindor she had only seen in the distance. She sighed and tapped her fingers against her thighs as she waited and watched for any of her friends.... not that she had many anymore. She talked to Cam and Cait sometimes.... she hadn't talked to Nell in a couple years and that had been the extent of her friends in the first place. It was strange really. She had always been the one with a billion friends and now... now she had Dominic. Just Dom.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

On the train:
                                                            Jaslyn's eyes snapped away from the window as she heard the door of her compartment open and close once again. Red eyes fell on her boyfriend and she gulped and sniffled. Hands reached up to rub furiously at her eyes hoping to erase any traces of her tears, but she knew it was impossible. He had already seen her crying.

She whimpered as he said her name and a moment later he had her wrapped in his strong arms. She twisted in his arms and wrapped her own around him tightly, burying her face into his chest and crying. She knew he hated seeing her cry and she wished she could stop, but she couldn't. She was so alone and he was the only one there for her. She wasn't sure if she was crying out of loneliness now or happiness that he was finally next to her again.

After what seemed like forever, she finally calmed down enough to raise her face from his chest and look up at him with watery red eyes. She sniffled a couple times and chewed on her lip.

"Virgil never came home... neither did Darius. I've been alone.... so alone." She whispered, reaching up to wipe away a few tears that slid down her cheeks as she spoke. She curled her body against him and shivered. She hated it. She hated it so much. She hated being alone. She hated that her brothers fought. She hated that her sisters didn't care. She hated that her mother was basically gone, but most of all she hated herself for pushing her brothers away.

"I told him such terrible things." She whispered, her voice barely there as she stared out the window, her cheek resting against Chance's now wet shirt.

"He'll never forgive me."

On the platform:

Jaslyn walked quietly onto the platform, one hand clinging to Chance's like he was her only lifeline. She wiped at her eyes again. She knew she looked terrible, but she hoped she could at least make it look like she was just tired instead of like she had just spent most of the train ride crying. She glanced at Chance, chewing on her lip before dropping his hand and curling her arms around him tightly.

"Never leave me." She whispered. He was all she had left. If he left her, she would truly be alone. She didn't think she could live if that happened. She hated it so much.  

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron intertwined his and Elli's fingers together as they got off the train. He didn't want to lose her in the crowd because it could be extremely difficult to find one another afterwards. When the two were safely on the ground, he pulled the redhead aside. "Let's get a carriage?" he suggested, wanting to be one of the first at Hogwarts. The boy was tired of walking through the cluster of students. It took a lot of effort to not trip over someone's foot every once in a while. Or maybe that was just Cameron who had trouble avoiding individuals. Oh well, it didn't matter at the moment. He was already outside, and there would be no more stuffiness for a while if he and Elli left now.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana held onto Steele's hand as the two climbed out of the train. The redhead didn't plan on letting go for a while. He was her boyfriend now, so why should she let go? It would just be easier to lose him, and she did not want to do that. Once the couple was outside, the redhead twirled her hair and stared up at the boy. Even in her heels, Ari was much shorter than Steele. It wasn't a big deal, though. After many years of being shorter than most people, the girl embraced her height and learned to love it. There were quite a few advantages to being a short girl. One, apparently a lot of boys liked short girls, and two, anyone she chose to date would most likely be taller than her which is exactly what she liked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

Amanda had yet to find Eretria. She hadn't seen her friend on the train, but to be fair, she didn't spend much time looking. The Slytherin got off the Hogwarts Express, then walked a little ways over. She decided to wait a little while for Eretria to get off. If she didn't soon, the blonde would leave without her. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other all summer. Plus, they had a year ahead of them to hang out. Watching the students pile out of the train, Amanda crossed her arms and leaned against it, placing one foot against the hard, cold metal.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

She waited for the students to get off the train, once they started poring into the station she called out to the first years,"First years come with me! First years over here!" Kat check to make sure all the new students in plain black robes gathered about. She loved to see their faces when they arrived for the first time ever. Hogwarts is an amazing place and as she recalled you never forger your first train ride over, putting on your robes for the first time and meeting other young witches and wizards, some for the first time ever."Second years get a move on! First years follow me!" She yelled and turned and headed towards the lake. A short path took them to the lakeside.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ please post moving here))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Hayden was mid-thought when one of her suitcases came crashing to the floor as the train jerked to a stop, accompanied by a loud screeching noise. Sighing loudly and muttering a string of un-ladylike curse words under her breath, the first year pushed herself to her feet and took a moment to crack her neck, her deep blue eyes settling on the growing crowd of students outside her compartment window. The more kids she saw, the more she realized she was much less excited about this experience than she had anticipated. Her parents had assured her that there would be variety of personality types here—hence the four different houses, but so far, the acid in her empty stomach seemed to burn her insides with the thought of having nobody to keep her company, who's company she would not loathe in return.

Turning around, she held out her arms for the tiny blonde-colored kitten she had recently acquired. Her parents insisted that she bring a pet with her—perhaps they knew she was destined to be lonely at this school. Looking into the feline's poisonous green eyes, she lingered for a moment, still trying to come up with a strong, noble name that would be fitting for an animal belonging to herself. Alas, her eyes fluttered as she was brought back to reality, unable to settle on a single word that would do her justice. Pulling the thing in close to her, still unsure if she even cared to deal with a pet, Hayden slid open the door to the compartment—already dressed in her unfashionable school uniform—and forced her way rudely into the hallway ahead of a group of older students who couldn't pass for purebloods if their dirty lives depended on it.

As she stepped off the train, the cool breeze felt good on her hot skin. She shook her blonde curls so that they would fall evenly over her shoulders, and then made her way off to the side of the excitement. Her temples pounded with irritation, a sharp pain seeping into her head and dooming her with a night-long headache. She would have given anything not to let these repulsive children ruin her day, but she couldn't help but scowl at their very presence. How was this such a prestigious school if it was filled full of immature children with tainted blood?

Exhaling loudly, uncaring of whether or not her disgust with her surroundings was openly evident or not, Hayden lowered her cat to the ground and rolled her eyes when it chose to wrap its tiny self around her ankles, allowing a quiet but, dreadful vibration to resonate from its throat as it did so. Biting her painted lip out of annoyance, eager to be directed to the boats, the impatient pureblood crossed her arms tightly and waited for further instruction.

After several long, unbearable minutes, a tall, fair woman gestured for the first years to follow her to the lake, and Hayden didn't hesitate to do so, judging everyone around her as she did so.

[[EXIT to The Black Lake]]

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Unsorted // Indifferent // Hogsmeade Station

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

With his gaze fixed on the ever changing scenery outside of the train compartment's window, Zander let out a yawn. The trip to Hogwarts was longer than he had anticipated, and the new students that he sat with whilst on the train didn't make the journey seem at all faster. 'If I ever have to take my classes with these people, I swear to God...' Zander found himself thinking repetitively. On more than one occasion, Zander had to will himself from casting one spell or another on the chatty, annoying boys to silence them. Verbal reasoning wasn't going to work on them considering the subject matter they were discussing, and any time the boys attempted to strike up a conversation with Zander, he merely shot them down with one worded answers or simple gestures before returning to his own little happy place in the deepest recesses of his mind.

Zander's thoughts were swimming by the time the train finally lurched to a stop. He wondered where Rui was - whether she was in the same car as he, or if she was even on the train. Zander had no clue, but he knew that she wasn't on the same car considering the fact that he had walked up and down it at least four times to check and never managed to see her even once. He couldn't help but to think of his future with her whilst at Hogwarts. He was enchanted by her, there was no denying it... the way she looked at him, the smiles that she gave him, her very manner of speaking to him, it was as if she had reached right into his chest and latched onto his heart. Yes, he's still young and she's two years his senior, but age means nothing when it comes to love, or so he was raised to believe.

Zander was the first to push his way out of the train, ignoring the protests of his fellow future class mates as he stepped onto the platform and was almost dumbfounded at the world that unfolded before him. Amidst the chaos, Zander could hear a woman calling for the first years to follow, but instead the boy stuffed his hands in his pocket and stepped towards the nearest column, hoping that he'd be able to find Rui.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Xavier hopped down, holding Dino as he did so. The half-kneasle had escaped from his carrier the moment he had gotten on the train, and now the young boy was trying to carry the cat. He blinked when he realized that there was a professor calling for first years and gesturing to the lake. Oh, this was going to go over well... Sighing, he made sure he had a firm grip on Dino before making his way to the lake, hoping that the cat didn't decide to claw him up because of it.

--------------------------------------
State: Exasperated
OOC: Nest post at The Lake
--------------------------------------

Dino

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image 

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui sighed as she walked onto the platform from the streets. One hand clung tightly to her twin's as they reached the station. They of course had missed the train and now she had barely any time to play with her new favourite toy. Golden eyes darted around the station as her head nodded just slightly in response to Rei's words. Moments later his hand was gone and she was left by herself. He was off to find Alaric of course. 'Stupid boy stealing Rei from you.'  The familiar voice growled in her head as she toyed with a lock of brown hair.

'Don't worry Ryn.... Alaric will not be a problem for very long.'

'What are you planning my dear?'  Her dead brother asked curiously. He lived inside her head, but even he would never traverse all the deranged dark, and twisted webs weaving their way through her thoughts. A smirk just crawled onto her lips and she didn't answer.

Golden eyes had spotted him at last, her favourite little toy.

'And what are you planning with the awful little Zander brat Roo?'

'You'll see.' Her reply came as her feet padded towards the boy. In her head insane laughter rang out but all the while a coy smile stayed on her lips.

"Oh Zander... how I've missed you." She cooed sweetly as she darted through an open spot in the crowd and into his view. She swayed her hips, as she walked towards him. Once she had reached him, pale arms draped around him and she looked down at him with a delightful smile. 'Such a fun little toy.... pity you won't last forever.'

'He will be so fun to break and even more fun when you're through with him.' She giggled aloud at her brother but played it off with a cutesy smile at her little toy. She leaned down slightly and her lips brushed against his ear as her voice ghosted over his skin.

"Did ya miss me?"

'Of course he missed you Roo. You've got the brat wrapped around you're finger.' 

'I know..... It's why he's lasted so long Rynny.'

'That Romy boy didn't even last a day.'

'But my plans for Zander are so so much more fun than poor little Romy.'

'Share with me Sister.' 

'But it's so much fun to surprise you.'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games