Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((Fine. You get cake too.))

((are you going to run out of cake at this rate? xd ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Zil twitched a little as he looked up from Shadow's folder to look at Dustin. "Um... Oh... Nothing, really. Just checking on something. A file. Just... making sure the file is here" He kept going on a little, hesitating at times and beating around the bush as his face uncontrollably started turning red and he couldn't help but just exude uneasiness.

((OOC: =.= Chuuuchiiip... *suffers anemia from over-wanting* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Ayame-Yuura

((I'd help, but I'm currently broke. >.< ))
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:08 pm

lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Ye know what? Whenever I look at my ava, I keep mistaking myself for you [much like in TAP's impersonation event] thanks to your overuse of this undoubtedly beautiful hair that doesn't fit well with my inventory~ =.= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Ye know what? Whenever I look at my ava, I keep mistaking myself for you [much like in TAP's impersonation event] thanks to your overuse of this undoubtedly beautiful hair that doesn't fit well with my inventory~ =.= ))

((lol. Really? ... It tends to go well with greens, black, and blues. It makes the colors stand out. lol. I'm actually thinking about changing my avi again. I like the dress thing, but I think it could be better. ))
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Saiyu's head bobbed from side to side as she dozed off by the fire.
The room was now empty of all but the red head as she finaly toppled over, streatching out on the tiles with a content smile on her face.

~~~~

Rafael slipped into bed. he like the rest of the team had to share a room and the technician was intent on letting the other males know he was not happy about it.
Flicking the light off Rafael put an abrupt stop to the excited chatter that had been occuring in the room moments before.

Jay nodded and went through the usual routine of discharging himself from the leaders office.
(( Aw man I miss cake and yes yes I am british biggrin -pulls on a top hat-))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

"I guess the rebels don't care if they kill forced labourers. Oh well. We can use this as anti-rebel propoganda. After all, the public doesn't know that many were prisoners doing forced labour. As far as they know they were innocent workers. Although I am not happy that it means that production will be held back" the Absolute Leader said.

Dustin saw Zil starting to turn red. He chuckled, but decided not to say anything. He looked over at the wall. He then looked back at Zil. "Well, hope you find that, um, file" he said.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"I agree..." Jian replied. "Though I suppose it could be worse. We did manage to secure the new factory areas, so that should help some. Also, with them driven out of their hole, I'm sure they won't be bothering us for a good while. That should give us some time to create a significant force."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Damien nodded in agreement. He then turned to Monica. "I thought you had somewhere to be" he said to her.

Just about then, it was announced that another Patriotic Moment would be happening soon.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

((Bah... can't post again... ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 am

"Well, uh.. I-I fount it." Zil nodded awkwardly and said in a softer voice, "Thanks."

'What is WRONG with you, Zilaius?' He thought to himself, shaking his head again to clear his thoughts. 'Why her of all people. There are plenty of hot Montinaguan-descent women out there. Why does it have to be her?'

"That could wait. I just wanted to see how the twins were doing. I did hear they were on-base from the chattering of the people outside" Monica said. She did ask her officers to run some errands for her in the hallway though. Then the patriotic moment. It was a nice job and a nice country to be in. However, having to listen to that a few times a day, day in and day out was... Quite annoying. But it did show that the person doing the propaganda was doing his job well.

((OOC: Stuck Lolly stuck herself o.o" Tiiiimeskiiip sooon~ ))
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Stuck Lolly stuck herself o.o" Tiiiimeskiiip sooon~ ))

((I know right? I agree! *waits patiently again* xd ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

"Well that's good" Dustin said to Zil. He couldn't help but enjoy seeing Zil get all hot under the collar. It was the rare chance the rebel second in command got to do that.

"Ah, I see" Damien said. He then heard the Patriotic Moment announcement. "Ah, good. I've been informed that the short film 'Little Diethelm' will be played today. Guess who makes an appearance in it?" Damien stated.

The Patriotic Moment started off as usual with the national anthem. An announcement was then announced that a film supported by the national government was about to begin. It opened up with a young boy surrounded by other kids. Each of them was a personification of a nation on the continent and the film was depicting them as ganging up on the boy that represented Diethelm. Helmshire was of course depicted as the ugliest and fattest of them all as well as being the apparent gang leader.

After harshly beating up Diethelm, the others walk away laughing. The young boy sits and wipes a tear from his eye when a white gloved hand is placed on his shoulder. Little Diethelm looks up to see none other than the Absolute Leader himself. It was not an actor, but Damien himself in the film. Damien consoles the boy and tells him to toughen up. "Remember. I am always here to support you" Damien says to Little Diethelm. "Be a soldier" Damien adds. Little Diethelm nods and walks off. He washes up and changes from a t-shirt and shorts into a uniform that looked almost the same as the one the twins wore, as all minors of a certain age had a Children of Diethelm uniform. Little Diethelm then confronts all the bullies that represent all the other countries and singlehandedly beats them all up, saving the fat Helmshire kid for last. Little Diethelm then goes back to Damien and gives him another hug and thanks for the support while calling him big brother. A children's chorus singing Big Brother, Our Absolute Leader then starts singing while propaganda images of Damien helping children and defeating the enemy are displayed.
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

(( emotion_facepalm All I can think of while reading the gray is Damien's inflated ego. ))

As the patriotic moment ended, Jian turned to Damien. "That's an elaborate piece of propaganda. How long did it take to make?"

The twins looked at each other, then up at Damien with glowing eyes as if they wanted to say something, but didn't know quite what to say.

(( timeskip soon? ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

((Lol. Yeah, timeskip will be soon. I had that idea in my head for a day or two. I think it was partially inspired by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQqCeEG5hs0&skipcontrinter=1 ))

"Not too long. It only needed a couple of takes. That boy is a very good actor. He was handpicked by our propaganda ministers for that reason. I think the editing took longer than the shooting" Damien said. He then turned to the twins. "Yes? What is is?" he asked.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games