Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm
*yawns while adding hazelnut syrup to his steamer*
I was sleeping fine... for a day or two... *starts to wave at Dame, but his hand just flops over out of tiredness*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 pm
*takes his arm* Well, dame...perhaps you should go tuck in your baker then... wink I'll see you tomorrow! *She and Showcase exit through the front door and walk around to the back entrance so Psyzapp and Dougherty still have some privacy.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm
((One track mind, eh, Officer? wink ))

-winks at Katana and Justin- Nah, he should already be snoozin' by now. I'll just have to make it up to him some other time... xd

-chuckles at Tes- Man, you are tired. Why are you up now?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks down as she speaks.* You've been under so much stress about me … *sniff* … I'm sure you aren't hearing the end of it. *Dabs her eyes some more and puts her other hand on his.* It makes me sick to think that I would be the cause of all this grief for you. *She leans over and hugs him tightly.*

*He breathes a sigh of relief as she hugs him. He gets up, sits down next to her on the couch. He puts one arm around her and she lays her head on his shoulder. He pushes back a loose strand of hair away from her face with his other hand and wipes away a tear off her cheek.* Yes, it is not helping any that some of the guys just don't understand our situation. Though the newness of this has been wearing off, so it is not near as bad as what it was last week.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He breathes a sigh of relief as she hugs him. He gets up, sits down next to her on the couch. He puts one arm around her and she lays her head on his shoulder. He pushes back a loose strand of hair away from her face with his other hand and wipes away a tear off her cheek.* Yes, it is not helping any that some of the guys just don't understand our situation. Though the newness of this has been wearing off, so it is not near as bad as what it was last week.

I'm sorry…I just…I just saw you at the GGB and I didn't know what to do. Any other woman would be far less of a headache for you and I don't know many men that would stick around to face all the stress and grief. That may never go away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm
*slumps down on the closest chair and yawns again*
I was having trouble sleeping and I figured if I got up closer to a time I would normally be awake, -maybe- that might help straighten out my sleeping pattern.

*tries to take a sip of his drink but almost spills it on himself* stressed Mind handing me one of those coffee straws, Dame? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm
*Unlocks and opens the door for her. As they both walk in, he makes sure it is locked and secure. They head downstairs to her living space and he heads into the bedroom. He takes off his hat and his belt.* Sorry I've been so scarce lately…work and all. stressed  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 5, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 pm
Psyzapp
I'm sorry…I just…I just saw you at the GGB and I didn't know what to do. Any other woman would be far less of a headache for you and I don't know many men that would stick around to face all the stress and grief. That may never go away.

*He looks deep into her beautiful blue eyes* M'dear, you should very well know by now how much I love you. You are the only woman that I desire to be with. I am in this for the long haul, and I don't give a damn about what everyone else may think.

*He stands up and offers his hand to help her rise* It has been a very long day. What do you say we head on downstairs?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm
No problem, hon. -grabs one and hands it to him-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He looks deep into her beautiful blue eyes* M'dear, you should very well know by now how much I love you. You are the only woman that I desire to be with. I am in this for the long haul, and I don't give a damn about what everyone else may think.

*He stands up and offers his hand to help her rise* It has been a very long day. What do you say we head on downstairs?

*She takes his hand, gets up and hugs him.* I'm in this for the long haul too.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Thanks... *yawns and uses the coffee straw to stir around his steamer a bit before taking a sip through it*
Seems kind of empty tonight. Is it late already? *checks his watch, but is having a hard time remembering how to read it* stressed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm
*Removes the rest of his uniform and slips into her bed. Flips the covers over on her side.* Care to join me? *Katana smiles as she gets undressed and slips into bed with him. He takes the covers and flips them back over her, he rolls over her, puts his arms around her, reaches to her face and brushes away some of her hair. He slowly kisses her and they proceed to enjoy the pleasure of each others company for the night.* wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm
No problem, hon. ^_^ -looks at her own watch- It's about one thirty or so... -stands and stretches- I think I'm gonna have to call it a night too. I'm suddenly tired. Night, hon. -throws away her cup and walks out-

((Sorry, hon. gonk Night!))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm
*almost goes to wave, but remembers how unsuccessful that was last time and just sits there instead, figuring a wave would be inferred*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 2, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm
Psyzapp
*She takes his hand, gets up and hugs him.* I'm in this for the long haul too.

*He holds her snug in his arms and smiles at her* Good. *He then kisses her. After a moment or two, their lips separate, as do their bodies, and he leads her downstairs to their quarters.

He holds one of the double red doors open for her, then closes and locks it behind them. They both head to their bedroom and ready themselves for bed. Once in bed, they snuggle close to one another. He then proceeds to show his love for her, that he is truly hers, and hers alone.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games