Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 pm
{{"Shows his love for her"? So like... he recited to her a heartfelt poem or something? ninja }}  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm
(( rofl Not in so many words! LOL xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 pm
{{*giggles* Well, there are many ways to show one's love for another~ Although, performing with the bedroom as your stage certainly limits the range of possibilities.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 pm
((Limits? That doesn't speak well for your por amor...)) ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 pm
{{Well, you can't exactly do things like cook dinner for your significant other in the bedroom, now can you? Unless of course you're "cooking" the way Dame and Karrie "cook"...}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 pm
*comes up from downstairs in need of a fresh bottle of Hennessey. Going behind the bar, she sees TES and waves. She then grabs a bottle from the shelf, a glass and leans against the bar, pouring a drink and looking around, sipping.*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 pm
*was on the verge of falling asleep when he hears movement in the bar. He jumps slightly and sits up in his chair, then checks to make sure he didn't spill steamer all over himself. Relieved that he's still dry, he looks up and sees Icy*
ah... so there are still late night patrons sometimes.... though I can't say I've seen you around for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm
*looks at TES as she sips her drink*

Yea, well, I've been....."tied-up" shall we say, lately. Don't really know if I'm just passing through or not right now.

*sighs and looks around bar, noting they're the only ones in. Picking up her bottle, she goes over to where TES is sitting and joins him*

Have you ever had the feeling that you no longer fit in or belong anymore?

*thinks about who she's talking to and shakes her head*

Nevermind. I'd forgotten for a second who I was talking to.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm
*lifts his eyebrows and smirks slightly, staring blankly into his cup as he takes a sip through the straw*
... you'd be surprised...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:51 pm
*quirks an eyebrow in question*

Really? Well, that's how I feel. So much has gone on since I've been gone, and I feel as though there's more than what I know right now. It's like this place never skipped a beat.

*gulps the rest of her drink down and refills her glass, sighing*

I mean, I don't know what I was expecting, if and when I got back. Yea, life goes on and all that jazz.....*slumps down in seat and sips drink, feeling like an idiot*

How ridiculous can I be? What, was I expecting the place to be in shambles and everyone sad and disheartened about my disappearance?*shakes head, taking a larger sip than expected*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 am
At least you realize to some degree you're being ridiculous. That makes things a little easier.
*sets his cup down*

People can't put their lives on hold forever. If you're habitually running off for extended periods of time, then those whose lives are effected by it will reach a point in which they do not even stop to think about it since it would be considered normal behavior for you. There's only so much worry a normal person can go through before they feel a need to return to a more stable emotional state.

*grabs the straw and stirs his steamer around a bit*
It doesn't mean that you don't have a place in their lives anymore. Just that they've learned to cope with your absence. If you really feel the need to be a part of something and not miss out, then you might want to try actually being there to be a part of it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 am
Yea, you're right. But it doesn't make the feeling of being an outsider go away. Still, I am being silly as far as thinking everyone would have put their lives on hold.

*recaps bottle and finishes drink*

As much as I'd love to stay up and talk with you, I feel that the conversation would lean more and more towards my brooding mood and you need not be bothered with that. Have a good night and I hope to see you when I'm in a better mood.

*gets up and places bottle back on shelf, glass in sink and heads into the office and through the passageway to her place*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am
*grins* No comment on the "actually being there part" then, eh? *shrugs* Have fun sleeping or whatever it is you're going off to do. *takes the straw out of his steamer and drinks it down*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:32 am
-walks in, gets shocked by the sight of a person wearing nothing but underwear, and pours a strawberry sake-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:35 am
*lifts an eyebrow at Cirno*
So one late nighter leaves and another one comes to take her place.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games