Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:49 am
I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:54 am
There hasn't been many late night people recently it seems. But then again, there hardly was ever was at this hour on weekdays. Something about people working for a living or something?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 am
Asuka makes me work. Otherwise I get a one-way trip back to Gensokyo. gonk

((I'm mentally handicapped, I get money from the government. Besides, I have a hard time getting up and going to bed at a regular time, am incapable of forcing myself to do a task well if I am not in any way interested in doing it, and would get fired quickly as a result.

What's YOUR excuse for being up so late on a weekday?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 am
{{The spouse works at night and I don't have a job, so I stay up nights to keep a similar sleeping pattern.}}

I don't know if I should bother asking this but... what kind of work is she having you do? You don't exactly come off as the brightest crayon in the box...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am
Mostly cleaning. What do you mean by not being "the brightest crayon in the box"?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am
Don't worry about it. You'll give yourself a headache.
*gets up and makes another steamer, then gets out a slice of leftover cake from Katana's birthday before sitting back down*

I suppose cleaning is simple enough. What about the other otherwordly characters that have been showing up, like that rabbit girl in the pink. Does she make them work as well?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 am
Reisen acts as the part-time manager. But she does have work back in Gensokyo.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 am
er... *scratches his head* You know what the color pink is, right? I figured Reisen was doing whatever it was that Showa was doing before she took off. I meant the other rabbit girl... the one that brings the carrot cake doughnuts.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am
Oh, right. The other rabbit girl. I wondered why you said pink.

Tewi waits tables.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 am
Interesting. I haven't really been by the lounge lately to see what's going on there. The extent of my "going out" usually entails just heading over to Lily's to check out the pastries. *takes a bite of cake and talks while chewing* It's a good thing I've still got great metabolism.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 am
Lily's has good pastries. Last time I was there the Doctor showed up and even left a bag of Jelly Babies there. I had some, they were good.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am
-finishes her sake and leaves-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 am
*shuffles up to the main bar, looking dissappointed at finding Tes once again passed out at a table. Feeling quite tired himself, he pulls on Tes' arm to try to wake him*
Guuan, Quortek... *covers his mouth and yawns* Guuan... this is no place for you to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 am
*starts to tilt toward the side Ryzan is pulling him. As he begins to slide off the chair, the feeling of falling wakes him and he barely catches himself*
What the...?

*takes off his glasses to rub his eyes, then puts them back on and sees Ryzan there*
Why are you trying to throw me on the floor? *yawns and stretches*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am
*feels just a bit agitated due to the tiredness, but tries not to let it show*
I was not trying to throw you on the floor. You fell asleep upstairs in the tavern again and I was trying to get you to come to bed.

*pulls on Tes' arm again*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games