Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 am
eek What do you mean, what do I think? mad *She points at Ryzan.* I think that he cares for you deeply and you're being a jerk! THAT'S WHAT I THINK! evil  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:16 am
That's not what I meant stressed I mean... *looks over at Ryzan then back at Psyzapp*
.... Ryzan has always been my friend, and I know I don't always treat him as such. I.. um... was wondering if anyone else though that Ryzan and I were... *holds Ryzan's hand and coughs nervously*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 am
*Puts her hand on her hip and shifts her weight to the side with her hand.* WERE WHAT?! mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 am
*hears arguing from the office so decides to materializes into the bar as to not disturb the discussion* surprised  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:25 am
*facepalms, realizing that he's not going to be able to get around saying it with Psyzapp. He takes a deep breath and squeezes Ryzan's hand before opening his eyes and moving his hand from his face*
.... do you think that Ryzan and I are or ever were... in....*twitch* ... "intimately involved"?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 am
*gets her morning coffee and sits on a tall bar stool perching the toes of her shoes on the top foot bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 am
What the hell kind of question is that?! Since when do you care about anything anyone says around here or any of us thinks of you?! *Stands straight up leaning forward slightly, arms to her side and her fists clenched.* You've never been particularly fond of any of us ladies anyway. You behave as if we are an annoyance to you that you tolerate for crying out loud! Hell…you only come here to get a steamer! mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 am
*tries to keep a straight face, but can't help but crack a smile and laugh a bit when Psyzapp mentions him showing up for steamers. He coughs to try to cover up the laugh and return to a straight face* um... I guess you have a point, there ninja

*starts to cower behind Ryzan a bit*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:44 am
((so many green bunnies!!! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 am
*looks at Psyzapp inquiringly*
He.... he -never- displayed interest in the ladies of this place?

{{Green bunnies! 4laugh Draa and Grunny will have friends to play with~}}

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 am
So what if you do?…WHATEVER! *Shakes her head as she goes up to TES. She pokes him in the chest really hard as she says every word.* YOU ARROGANT, PRETENTIOUS, SELF ABSORBED, CONDESCENDING SMURF! YOU DON'T GIVE A HILL OF BEANS ABOUT ANY OF US SO WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME WORRYING ABOUT THE INTIMATE DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE?!

*Starts pacing* WE LADIES COULD ALL FALL OVER DEAD AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BLINK! I'D BET YOU WOULDN'T EVEN COME TO AID ANY OF US IF WE WERE IN DANGER! evil  
It's like I told you before, Ry... I... *glances over at Psyzapp then off to the side* I'd feel guilty being with anyone else...

*raises an eyebrow as Psyzapp starts pacing*
um... I guess it really depends on the type of danger...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

*after a very rough night of tossing and turning, she gets up in need of caffeine. Not bothering to look at the time or even getting dressed, all she cares about is getting a double mocha latte from upstairs.

Slipping her feet into her slippers and grabbing her robe, she snatches her key off the island in the kitchen and heads out her door, through the corridor and up the stairs into the office. Too tired to pay attention to her surroundings, she passes by the group in the office as if no one is there.

Reaching the espresso machine, she fumbles around, trying to make an extra large double mocha latte with extra foam, completely oblivious to Ayami at the bar*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am
eek *Complete stops her ranting and stands still unsure if she's just hallucinated and saw Icy Reign pass through her office.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am
*is so happy to see Icy almost screams but then her imp starts flying in her face trying to get her attention*
confused what what is it?...
go take care of it I'm sure you can handle it... stare

*waits for Icy to finish her drink then waits to greet her warmly*
*the imp pulls a bag of salad green out from behind the bar and attempts to make it's way back to Ayami's room*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games