Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 pm
((@Kara: XD! Oh lawdy.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:59 pm
(Sorry, got distracted by zOMG)  

Hungary-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 pm
(('Sfine, Skizz~))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:01 pm
Belarus blushes and runs behind the couch. "...Um..I-- um..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:06 pm
"Oh come now, why are you hiding there like a mouse? You're going to get your dress dirty again!" Switzerland says, picking her up, bridal style, and puts her on the couch again, wiping what little dust that stuck to her off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Belarus flushes at Switzerland's actions. "..I- um I need to leave before Mr. Lithuania comes in..and, Mr. Switzerland..! ..You have never been this nice to others besides Miss Liechtenstein..!"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm
((hey lily, bela...what happened while i was watching Pride and Prejudice? im back btw))

Ah! *picks up the uncarved kapushka doll and starts carving away again*
So how is everyone? I presume everyone is ok?((i saw my neighbors cat get run over this morning!! DD smile )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 pm
(( TT.TT brb all I am getting called into the office o.o ))  

Austria-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 pm
Switzerland looks at Bela, his brotherly look of concern fading away, and blinks. "I'm...being nice? No...I just..." he says, blushing. His brotherly instinct had caught up to him again. He flops back onto the couch, sighing. Look to Ukraine, he nods in greeting. "Ja, gut. How have you been?" he says, trying to forget the fact that he treated Belarus like his little sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 pm
I'm...-sigh- it's nothing. *looking forlorn at her sister* It's just...ah forget it. *looks at bela* Dear sister, I wish nothing more for your happiness and have considered going back to my homeland for a while. *winks* I say go for it...and do what you like, okay?  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:29 pm
Belarus really didn't know what to think. First she was flipping out, then she was crawling in vents, and then Switzerland showed his brotherly side to her. "....Um...be like that more often, you hear me, Mr. Switzerland..? ..Um...I will stay as long as Mr. Lithuania does not show up..." She said, looking to her sister. "..Ah, n-nothing..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 pm
*continues to look down as she exits the room* ....good luck.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm
Switzerland feels his face flush. "But...I didn't mean...auuuuuugh! You did get your dress dirty!" he says, suddenly distracted by a patch of dust clinging to her skirt. He leans over her and pats it off, sighing. "You can't go crawling places, Belarus! It's unsightly for a girl of your age!" he nags, wiggling his finger at her. Blinking, he stops. "Oh...uh...what I mean is....what would your brother think?" He blushes and sits back down next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm
Her sister's words hit her like a moving truck.
"..L-leaving..? But- I- hm....." she said as Ukrain walked away.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 pm
*she stood on the other side of the closed door as she spoke to her sister in russian*

Я не знаю, меня уже нет. Я не спала два дня! Буксиры-то на меня, и я не могу это терпеть! Вы видели, что я изменилась! Я не могу объяснить, но я должен оставить!

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games