Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm
OOC: wouldnt u want ur password to be harder?

Nova back-flipped and threw fire in Xemnas's direction, catching him in the face. she landed gracefully in a crouch and watched him burn.

Xemnas cried out in pain and started swatting at his face.
(uh... need help with this. Sky-la!! )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm
((( Not really... just as long as it isn't the same as the old one... the new password is still in front of me on a piece of paper... a bunch of random numbers and letters... )))
((( It's me Vi's referring to... See?! That's why I hate my name! )))

Nero banged his fists together with cockiness. "Heh! Doesn't matter who it is, no one stands a chance against me!", he cried out and walked to walk inside the abandoned building, along with the others.

On the 22nd floor, the rival gang stood in the middle of the empty floor, with an assortment of weapons ready for battle. "Come on punks!", Nero cried out as he conjured his katana out of thin air and positioned himself in an offensive stance.

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm
"sure Andrew im up......"Kamakura said as she got up and smoothed out the wrinkles in her yellow shirt. She left for the kitchen grabbed a pop tart and quickly popped it into the toaster while she was waiting she asked Andrew "so what are we doing today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm
"....Picnic!? At the lake.. You wanna come?" Andrew said as he was drooling because of the poptart..  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 pm
Kikyo sleeped soundly in her room tired from everything.

As Kira walked inside his younger sisters house, he saw Orion holding his arm. "Hey Orion its been awhile whats wrong with you?" Kira asked orion with a slight grin on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm
Rin made a portal in the floor and telported himself on to the top of clock tower
"Maybe its better I just die here"
Rin said feeling deaths cold imbrace
As the clock tower struck 12:00 with a tolling sound so loud it would wake up anyone or thing sleeping the toll was louder than usual as if it had its own life calling for help for Rin  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 pm
"So it has been...", Orion replied, just noticing Kira coming into the room. He shook his arm around in a playful way to hide the pain, "Nothing's wrong with my arm, I'm fine really..." He then walked into the kitchen to get something to drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm
"I dont get why my sister likes you that much, your such a big fat liar" Kira said as he grabed an apple from the counter. Like Kikyo, he has a fettish for sweet things.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Orion's face went crestfallen as he poured himself a glass of water, "I'm sorry, I'm only trying to protect her..." He took a sip silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 pm
"If she finds out your lying to her, she'll go emo on everyone" Kira said taking a bite from his apple. "She does hate it when people lie to her"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm
"Well it's not like I can keep going the way it was before!", Orion yelled out unintentionally at Kira, slamming the glass & spilling some water on the table. He was angry, mainly at himself for letting him become closer to the dark side.

He tensed himself with anger, yet he apologised, "I'm sorry... but what can I do if she hates the true side of me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:26 pm
"Your a demon" Kiira said as he looked at Orion his eyes changing to a red color. "What do you mean she hates the true side of you?! She could never hate you altest thats what she told me one day when you werent with her"

Flashback

Kikyo and Kira were eating some cake in the hotel after the Orion incident him being a child.

"Are you okay sis, he seems like he dosent like you anymore" Kira said taking a bite of his cake.

"He may hate me but Ill NEVER hate him even if he turns into something horrible, I will never hate him as long as I live" Kikyo said softly looking down at her cake.

'She really does love him no matter what happens' Kira thought.

End Flashback  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Orion kept his frowned eyes away from Kira, staring at the table mostly, "That's probably the point... I 'am' a demon now... I can't turn back..." He raised his left hand in front of him and stared at it with disgust, "There's even a chance I'll never return back to my human form..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm
"Dont give up so easily, you can fight it Orion, your a very strong person" Kira said giving a reasuring smile to Orion. His smile looked alot like Kikyo's smile so he hoped that will comfort him  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Orion moved his eyes upon Kira, not moving his head as he noticed the unique smile upon Kira's face. After seeing that, he began to relax a little. "Heh... you're right... I have all the time in the world to change...", Orion brought his left hand up to the ceiling and stared at it again, but with determination.

"The only thing that needs to be deal with first is 'him'..."  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games