Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hyena

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 pm
Hello, good day and all that.
Just started playing this Gaia thing just two(3) days ago and I am now proud to be one of the geezers. The kids were seriously starting to annoy me.
As a lil' warning i'm supposed to tell everyone that I MIGHT be a bit bi-polar at times. If that happens just ignore me wink . I hear it's pretty normal these days tho.
And just like that 'cross-dresser' before me I too like making new friends, even if i don't show it right away, so spam that friend request panel if you will razz .
...And before I forget I guess I should say that I'm from Finland and explain my interests: I'm fascinated by martial arts, cooking, metal(I mean the material, but i guess I like the music too, altho i tend to listen to all kinds of stuff), genetics and Taoism.

Hyena  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Tarotess
Lil Brat
Your Quote:
The world is your bed...try to find the peace and quiet to make love on it when you can.
Goes really well with this one:
All I want is a little piece and quiet, gimme a piece, and I'll be quiet.... wink
*screams in laughter* i love that!! xd

User Image

Found!  

Boudica Celtic Queen

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Forest Mourner

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 pm
Hello...

I want that sloth. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:52 pm
Hi I'm new smile to the guild that is...

I'm Mia or Crystal I don't care I go by either. I'm 23 and have been here since you actually had to work for your items on Gaia before this starter crap.

I'm very opinionated so forgive me if I step on toes once in a while. I love to rant about the little kids here on Gaia...a lot. biggrin  

Booberry Muffins

Aged Cat

phantorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm
Hello, all! I'm 27, and I just found out about this guild. It's nice to know that there are other older folk around Gaia. Now I know where you've all been hiding!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Crap we have been found out. Alright everyone pack up and move out... Our location has been compromised. lol  

Faunt Ix

Puccha Black

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:46 pm
Hi smile I'm new to the guild, and relatively new to Gaia as well. I'm Puccha, which is sanskrit for Fox, I'm 24 and a proud Mama to an 8 month 1wk old little girl. I spend most of my time on here playing around with my avatar and doing the jigsaw puzzles, but since I'm starting to meet more and more people- hopefully I'll spend a bit more time talking to folks biggrin

I'm so happy to have found other adults here that I don't even know what to talk about. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll sounds good... but my life is more like "diapers, tylenol and sesame street" as of late... it sucks to be an old fart sometimes wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 pm
Welcome, welcome new peeps!
*Gestures to a row of empty rocking chairs* Spit out your dentures and make yourself comfy. We got lots of high quality entertainment, just like in the old days. Just let yourself drift away with us...

*poot* 'scuse me. There's a reason we're called old farts. rolleyes  

bandaidd
Crew

Teknosyko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 pm
hiya ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am
Hello all you GGG people! heart I'm yet another new person to the guild.

I wouldn't mind going by my username, Eternity (there's crazy stalker people afoot, haven't you heard? lol) and I'm 24 for the next couple days until my birthday when I start becoming REALLY old!

It's nice to have the opportunity to talk to people closer to my age! I like Gaia, for the most part, but it's been frustrating that I couldn't seem to find anyone over the age of 15 to talk to! So needless to say, I'm glad I finally found where all over you fellow old farts have been hiding! Heehee 4laugh

Somehow time flew by faster than ever (I'm just that excited to finally find you guys, I guess) and I should really go to bed! But I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you soon!

~Eternity

Fallen Angel Eternity

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 am
Teknosyko
hiya ninja

*waves* wll come, friend. make yourself at home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am
Fallen Angel Eternity
Hello all you GGG people! heart I'm yet another new person to the guild.

I wouldn't mind going by my username, Eternity (there's crazy stalker people afoot, haven't you heard? lol) and I'm 24 for the next couple days until my birthday when I start becoming REALLY old!

It's nice to have the opportunity to talk to people closer to my age! I like Gaia, for the most part, but it's been frustrating that I couldn't seem to find anyone over the age of 15 to talk to! So needless to say, I'm glad I finally found where all over you fellow old farts have been hiding! Heehee 4laugh

Somehow time flew by faster than ever (I'm just that excited to finally find you guys, I guess) and I should really go to bed! But I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you soon!

~Eternity

I've heard about those stalkers! always wise to be on one's toes. Sadly, some of us tend to /act/ a little silly here, but at least we remember My Little Pony!  

bandaidd
Crew

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 pm
Hi all I'm new! My name is icy, I'm 29 from the East Coast USA. I look forward to making a lot of new friends here and sure hope I don't fall through the cracks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 pm
icywind1980
Hi all I'm new! My name is icy, I'm 29 from the East Coast USA. I look forward to making a lot of new friends here and sure hope I don't fall through the cracks.

welcome, icy. i see you've already made a name for yourself in the games subforum! 3nodding  

bandaidd
Crew

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games