Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 1, 6 Total: 12 (5-30)

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 pm
*washes the wax out of Tes' ears*

There! Squeaky clean!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm
*hears TES grumbling and turns to see an unamused look on his face* Why are you looking like that?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 pm
*almost spills his steamer* gonk bandaidd! You don't just mess with a dark elf's ears like that plus mine are particularly sensitive *cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*almost spills his steamer* gonk bandaidd! You don't just mess with a dark elf's ears like that plus mine are particularly sensitive *cough*

And I thought I was being so helpful. First in the corrupted wish thread and then here. But I've gone and spoiled everything. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! crying  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm
xd Hello everyone!

*Slams the door gleefully!*  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 4, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm
aww don't cry Bandaidd  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 pm
*sees the new patrons coming in and scowls* Never fails...everytime I start cleaning up, I get a crowd....*leaves a few tables opened and goes behind bar, washing glasses and pitchers out*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm
*while cleaning behind bar, Icy feels the need for music. So, inspired by her new look, she knows the perfect song to put on. Icy bends down and finds the Bose system, skims through the albums, and comes across the one she's looking for. Within seconds, Jasons theme music can be heard from all directions. Pleased, Icy smiles and goes back to work*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm
Sorry about that Icy the first time I get a night in a long time cause my brother is asleep and no one is on but would have been on earlier if my mom did not play some games

Grabbed your booty Icy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm
*jumps and she feels a grab to the booty* OOOHHH! redface

That's alright Maune. I can understand having to share a computer. Did that for years, so I was very appreciative when I finally got my laptop!

*goes back to listening to the music, placing Maune a bottle of plum sale and chambrod with a shot glass on a tray and setting it on the bar for him*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 pm
*clears his throat and loosens his tie... clearly feeling uncomfortable* uh... there there bandaidd. I know you were just trying to help *lets out a slight, nervous laugh and looks down at the floor, trying to think of something to say to make bandaidd feel better*

say... uh... would you like a steamer? sweatdrop *offers bandaidd the steamer he just made*

Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm
Yeah i'm trying to save up for a netbook it is alittle cheaper and holding on get a web cam with it once cross that road and sorry for the grab Icy lol but your tanks always has the grabbed booty when I get on lol : razz ours some chambrod in the plum sake:; Thanks Icy ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Jason's Music...Cliche stare

*Sits down and munches on a slice of cake*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:32 pm
*raises and eyebrow in QSXII direction* And is there something wrong with Jason music?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games