Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Caldwell sees the illusion for what it is: an illusion. He turns to Hana, smiling his insane smile. "Well, hello, Hana. Just the person I was looking for."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm
"What the hell? Why do I have to stay here?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm
Soli felt the illusion and knew that it was Hana,"Oh please no!" She kept running until she saw Caldwell and Hana,"Caldwell don't!"

The whisperer looked at Brago and his eyes glowed black,"Never mind idiot go Hana will die but leave it to Soli to get Caldwell and do not interfere."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon quirked an eyebrow, but said nothing and watched Soli leave the building and walked on. "Okay. . . well, I found what I needed." He said before waving a quick good-bye and chased after Soli, quickly catching up with her, spotting Caldwell and Hana. The insanity felt strong, waves of it rolling off Caldwell.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

Caldwell's teeth disconnect slightly, and he answers with the same smile. "Don't what?"

What feels like a fist hits Soli in the gut.  
User Image
"Oh really?" Hana said, walking towards him. "And what could you possibly want me for?" She didn't waver when she saw Him go after Soli.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Soli hunched over and grabbed her stomach,"I meant you not doing that Caldwell."Soli walked towards him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm
Brago got trhere and out of anger, released his Demonic aura. "Hana, fall back. Soli will take care of it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm
"Because you're you. That's the only reason, Hana. And Soli, I would be VERY grateful if you were to stay away. Brago, feel free to follow." The maniac grin remains plastered on his face.

He swivels, begins humming, and vanishes. The song is 'this little light of mine.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Soli stood there and saw Caldwell vanish again,"Why is it that he wanted to attack you for you?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image
A look of anger crossed Hana's face. 'What so special about me, huh?" She bared her fangs and her hair started to bleach white.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon let out a small growl towards Caldwell, but the vampire vanished. His eyes flickered to Brago distastefully and then at Soli. "Are you alright?" He asked. What made the vampire snap? He wondered if he should go after the vampire and try to see if he could stop him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:06 pm
"Don't be angry Hana and I will follow Caldwell I don't care if he tells me to stay away,I'm okay Leon I think it's because of Brago."Soli stood there watching the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm
With the fight dramatically postponed, Caldwell continues his bloody path; this time, he's a bit more cautious and methodical.  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm
"Soli, go!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games