Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 am
Zenjin walked to a secret room, decorated in grey and white. In the middle of the room was an artificial waterfall. "Lets get this blood off..." he said smiling.

Kyra shook her head "I leveled the playing field for you...." she said running at June and swinging her Keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am
"But you're in Manifesta's body!" June stepped out of the way of the swing
"I'm not going to attack you if there's a chance of hurting him!"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 am
oliver reached the world tht never was, the number of heartless ships was increasing at dangerous levels, once he landed on the altar that never was he started walking downstairs, looking for zenjin to report him about the pureblooded ability to sense darkness and hearts before the rest  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 pm
Kyra smirked "Well if thats the case..." Kyra brought her Keyblade to her neck. "Either you fight me, or i kill him..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm
June's eyes widened
"no!" She grabbed Kyra's keyblade, pulling it away
"don't you dare!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:28 pm
Kyra smiled and than punched June in the ribs. "Than fight me, you stupid little girl..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm
June hunched over slightly
"oh, you had to be in a guy's body, huh?" June swung her foot up between Kyra's legs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 pm
Kyra fell down to the ground. "You dumb little punk..." she said as she swung her Keyblade at Junes face.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 pm
June laughed a little, grabbing thekeyblade and pushing it away
"that was your choice. not mine." June wiggled her nose
".....I.....really don't want to hurt Manifesta." she muttered. Grabbing Kyra's shoulders, she kissed her. Quickly taking a step back, she took a deep breath
"I'm sorry." June spread her arms out
"Kyra, you win."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Scarlet looked around at the beautiful room and smiled, "Yeah sounds good."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:57 pm
Zenjin smiled and put both of their hands under the water. He than gently rubbed the blood off Scarlets hands.

Kyra than became taken over by Manifesta again. He yelled loudly "Use your Keyblade, Stab me!...this is the only way...Do it now!" he yelled at June.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm
June shook her head
"I'm not going to! I don't want to hurt you! Kyra will use this body instead!"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Scarlet stood there quietly listening to the waterfall. The sound was so peaceful and calming. Again she suddenly had a random flashback. She was standing by a huge waterfall when she turned around only to see a shadow figure walking over to her. She had no idea who it was but in her memory it was obvious that she did now this person. Her smile slowly went away when the shadowed figure held something against her throat. Before anything else could be seen she was brought back to reality. She blinked wildly and shook her head a bit hoping the memory wouldn't come flooding back into her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 pm
Zenjin kept cleaning her hands. After they were clean, he still kept rubbing them. He enjoy the feel of them.

Manifesa growled "Either you hurt me, and i live. Or you let her take over my body, in which case i will fade. Do it NOW!"  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 pm
Scarlet looked over at Zenjin and chuckled. "Want them to be squeaky clean?" She chuckled again still looking at him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games