Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Kazumi laughed. "That's for sure.." She said.
Jude chuckled, letting himself be noogied.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 pm
"i hav to admit tho..they make the boring moments fun.." chris laughed.
blake let his grip go wen he saw that i was a red head now. "whoa..." was all he cud say. "does it look like me or do u want me to try the black hair colored wig on?" i asked as i moved my now long wavy red haair over one shoulder.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm
Kazumi nodded and laughed. "Yeah..."
Jude looked at Erin and tilted his head. Tomoyo smiled and reast her head on Jude's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 pm
"Hn." Dasani mumbled confused but happy the two were laughing and smiling. "Can you fly?" She asked them opening her wings a bit.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm
chris nodded her head and let her wings out completely but made it so that she wasnt walking them in the head withthem, "shall we fly..er..run? now." chhris asked.
"can you guys recognizes me?" i asked feeling a bit self consious. "no. i got a littl scared for a sec cuz it was u speaking but i didnt recognize u..its perfect." blake said walking up to me and smiling out of shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Kazumi nodded. "Sure." She said.
"Barely." Jude said, chuckling a bit.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Dasani took off opening her wings all the way. She smiled wider, it had been a while since she had last flown.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 pm
Kazumi turned into a wolf and ran in the direction of the hospital.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm
Dasani flew low over Kazumi giggling as the wind lifted her and she droped back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 pm
chris took off after Dasani spreading her wings out so they caught the air underneath them.
i smiled hugely at how unrecognizeable i was. i looked down feeling myself starting to blush. "here..put these on." blake said putting a pair of glasses on me. "well hello doctor." blake said smiling.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 am
Dasani's mind started to wander as the flight went on. She wonderd what the others they were going to meet would be like. And what would happen if they still didnt lik Kazumi and Chris. Whould that make them not like her to? As the the last of that thought pushed out her emotions she did her best to push it away and went to watching Kazumi run.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:48 pm
Kazumi looked up at Dasani, smiling a bit as she ran. 'I'm sure they will... Don't worry about it.' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:20 pm
Dasani smiled. How could the others not like Kazumi and Chris? They were so nice she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm
'I tried to bring them back to Itex, became friends with them, and then double crossed them to try to get to Chris... Plus, one of them hates me passionately.' She chuckled a bit after she sent it.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm
Dasani rolled over in the air and flew upsaide down. She felt she thought best that way. 'Hn..' She thought to Kazumi then rolling over she forgot the train of thought and began to giggle over how fun it was to talk with their minds.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games