Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 pm
william made light cover him then he disapeared  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm
"Only you are the one who'll die...." he jumped up wards and used the blue pulses to shoot towards Kyuki into the dense Aura and grabbed her and threw her to the ground "William take a rest, you too Despair, we'll need you both for the fight with Timid"  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm
The aura condensed under Timid. With a small giggle, it burst out as sharp as steel and stabbed Dimitri. She stood up and laughed. "What a foolish attempt."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm
The 'Dimitri' condensed and turned into a rock "Haha... Silly Kyuki, Do you really think id run at the Queen?" he shot a pulse from outside the aura and hit Kyuki agian with it "I have the power of the Science room and all the powers Timid has I am almost his equal"  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 pm
"than you sould of been the king"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm
Kyuki was pushed a bit but slowly got up and turned her head to look at Dimitri. "Hehehe, you're funny." she said. When she turned around the aura was launched in all directions. It was extremely sharp. The room continued to fall apart.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm
He answers Williams question "Thats what I thought too..." he makes a bubble around himself and Despair and William "But Now that I'm a Queen I can show..." he cracks his knuckles and smiles "My complete power!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 pm
((sorry for not posting too many rps))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm
Kyuki laughed again. "Well if you insist that that's what you want to do." she said smugly. The aura around her condensed and swirled madly. It sounded as if it was made out of the souls of all her victims. Inside the aura Kyuki was changing into her second form. Jet black demon wings came from her back, she grew real claws, her fangs became larger, her eyes had a magic symbol in them, and the tips of her hair became the color of blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm
((((What a creepy image inutori O.o
Aertys@: Welcome back))))

Dimitri laughed "Well well arent you a scary girl?" he pulled out a card and bit the card and power enclosed into him making look alot different "Battle of the Forms is it?" he disappears and re appears behind her and shoots a blue pulse at her back "X form activate..."

User Image  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 pm
((what her power thing or the striping))
william sat down and eat some ramen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:58 pm
((Good :3 just what I aimed for! Lol, anyway she's supposed to be scary ;D))

Kyuki was unfazed. In fact, she didn't even turn around to counter. The aura of the screaming souls collided on Dimitri.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm
((no the striping is more scary))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Dimitri pulled on his collar and pulled out a blue souls (kind of like in Bleach when rukai hits Ichigo with that glove to make him a shinigami except I pull out a souls of someone I killed) and the souls stops the other souls and the blue blue begins to spread and purify the screaming souls "Kyuki, I have a question..." he flicked his fingers and a bubble flashed around Dimitri

Despair looked at William "you got an extra ramen?"  

dawgybites

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Senku looked at Kiyuki "...... damn" He said still staring while tilting his head"Nice"
((lol doesnt seem that creepy sweatdrop xd ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games