Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm
Jordan came back to the table after throwing out her trash. "We still studying for math? I've got an exam now, but lunch hour should be good, right?"

Karley crouched down, watching her 'Super duper everything in one delux' cookies bake. Whhhyyy were they taking so long?!

Tele was *gasp* taking his exams. Who knew he did anything normal. Next thing you know he'll be doing... homework. Dun Dun Dunn!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm
{ Yes, Nan, I has a girlfriend. Don't act so surprised! Gosh. And Onee-chan... >.> I'll just send ya a PM, kays? }

Michishige looked at Jordan. "I guess we're still studying... but if you gotta go take an exam, I suppose we can all study during lunch..." he began. "It's up to you guys, I don't mind either way." Michishige stood up to take his trash and throw it away. He sat back down at the table when he came back, saying, "It's all boring so I can't wait until we're done with all this stuff."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm
"Alright. I'll see you guys later, then." Jordan waved a little goodbye and headed off for her Chem exam. Fun stuff, fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm
Avery waved off Jordan and wished her luck. She only had her Math exam left, but helping Jordan study during lunch would be like a review of her review, so it'd work out perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit took his and Avery's trays and snuck out the side. He dumped the garbage and went back to sit again. He pulled out his notebook and set it in front of Avery with a half a dozen practice problems. The kind she always got stuck on.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Jordan got to her testing classroom and sat down to take her test, going over equations and terms in her head. And then the papers were handed out and she got to work.

(( Alright, I guess timeskip to after the test, eh? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm
(yeah hunh sure ^.^)

Avery peered curiously at the open notebook and groaned slightly as she saw the problems. Her head sank to the table as dread encapsulated her. A small spark of hope gleamed as she sort of probably knew how to try the first one.
Whit just slid his hand down her braid to tug it in encouragement before she pulled out a pencil.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Jordan twiddled her pencil between her fingers as she waited for the test to end. Once it was over, she -and about the entire class- stood up to stretch, asked 'what did you put for...' and laughed, glad it was over. Jordan just listened a while, joined in on one or two questions, then headed out to find the others to start studying, even though lunch wasn't technically for another hour, and then the next test another hour after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm
(( Oh yeah, right....

Time skip to After the First Test, Peeps!

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 am
Jordan would find Avery and the rest at the same table they'd been at before. Avery with her head laying down on top of her notebook with several paper balls of lined paper surrounding her and her outstretched arms like some odd kind of crushable papercut inducing protective service.

Whit was sitting back with his head over the cushioned edge of the seat, laughing...maybe...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 am
Michishige was rocking his chair back and forth with is feet on the table, humming a soft tune as he did a few math problems in his head just to check. Every now and again he'd look at Whit and Avery to see how they were doing, since Whit had practically tutored Avery one-on-one when they got together to study in a group.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 am
"Shige how come you like math so much?" Avery asked tilting her head up onto her chin. She spotted Jordan and waved a hand in greeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit brought his head back down and tossed a dull pencil at Shige. "Your turn bucko."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 am
Michishige sensed the pencil coming towards him and high-fived it down. He'd been working on keeping his sensory powers alert at all times. "I'unno," Michishige answered with a shrug, look at Avery, but not putting his feet down. "I guess it's because it's analytical, and it's easy to understand because there's a set rule, and there's nothing that changes the rule. All you gotta do is remember the rules and you're fine. That's why I hate English and Language Arts. There are rules, yea, but there are always exceptions and crap, and it gets stupid cause you got all these, 'what-ifs' and stuff. Yea." Well now you can never say Michishige doesn't have his educated moments.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm
"So technically I should be good at math too then!" Avery grumbled and slumped her face back down to lie right on top of her notebook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit brought his arms down to the table and slung one across Avery's back to rub with his thumb. "You are good at math, so you miss one or two out of every ten, they're simple mistakes, just take your time." 'You crazy perfectionist' is the part he didn't add, laughing in his head he added.
"Besides, it's actually been proven that math is harder for girls to learn and absorb properly, because of some kind of cultural stereotyping or something... " He looked up to Shige and shrugged. He'd heard it somewhere, but whether Avery bought it or not he couldn't tell.
He spotted Jordan just as he flipped to the practice problems he'd made for Shige. He slid the book across the table and reached over Avery to slid her- and some of her clutter over to make space for Jordan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 pm
"Well maybe it's not the rules that's gettin' ya, but the process?" Michishige suggested, hoping to help. He glanced at the book, putting his feet down and pulling up to the table so that he could work on them. "Hey Jordie," he called behind him to Jordan, sensing her coming towards the group. Michishige set to work on the problems, making quick work of them.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 pm
""Nnn the process is stupid" Avery said pouting still. She didn't even mind when Whit practically laughed out loud and leaned his head down on hers in a semi hug. At least his flirting wasn't math related.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on cheer up"
Whit said, staying where he was because Avery wasn't trying to dislodge him. It made for a nice change. "You should go into the test with a good outlook. In fact I'll be right back." He stood and squeezed by Shige's chair
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games