Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 pm

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived at the dojo. The building was silent to the bone but that wouldn't effect her at all. She was angry at the world. Where was Apollo in their time of need. Kinpaku was hospitalized. Doki was treating those hurt from the ambush destruction of the village. Suzume, Kyo, and Sukai. All the highest ranking shinobis were nowhere to help. Dai sighed and started to hate herself. Jounin and she couldn't even fight against a Katon Hydra. That was her pushing point. She knew she had to get stronger before presuing much of anything. She slid open a door to an empty room. She would lock herself in until she gained enough training or enough broken bones.

She pulled the silver scroll Kein had placed in her care their first time to Konoha. She stared at it for a moment before opening it. Looking through all that she wanted to learn but chose to start with Maruton for a start.

"Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]" She read out loud. Yes, even though it was an Academy leave jutsu, it would prove useful to her in time. "A hiding jutsu." She read through the hand seals and sat the scroll back into her flank jacket. She took her stance and readied herself. Sailing through the hand seals, she called out the name. Bikou Ninjutsu!" Dai vanished from sight even though she was still standing in the same place. After a few moments she broke the technique and smiled. Simple. [1 / 1]

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
(With reductions :: 2 posts for E Ranks :: -3 for Ninjutsu & -1 for training @Academy :: 1 post LEARN)
Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ] –Rank E-

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared at her scroll and then looked up. ...Apollo?... He finally came into play. Dai stared off as she felt the intruder's signature drop dead. Her eyes returned to the school but something told her to go to the Hunter's den. Shoving the school into her jacket, Dai left heading to her sanctuary in the woods. The Oinin compound.

[exit to Oinin Compound]

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:59 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Hugo was ready to take a break from the current style that he was working on. Instead, he would work on his second style. This one started with him doing a lot of meditating to understand the five elements and how they acted and worked. Pulling up his sensor ability, he felt the area around him to make sure he was alone. After all, it would be a little hard to focus if people were walking through. The first technique dealt with Hugo learning about the element of fire. The scroll talked about how fire was bursting, exploding, dancing, and never still. Once the user understood this concept of fire, they could apply this understanding to their moves and allow them to strike faster then normal. So for Hugo, the first step would be to sit there and watch real fire.

Reaching into his bag, Hugo pulled out a candle and some matches. Lighting the candle, Hugo sat down and crossed his legs. As the candle burned, Hugo just watched the fire dance and flicker. Every now and then a breeze would blow through and cause the flame to jump and bend to the side, but once the wind disappeared, it would leap back into place in the blink of and eye. Pulling out a few blank pieces of paper, Hugo held them up to the flame on the candle long enough for them to catch on fire. As they did, he set them down and watch the flames as they flowed up the paper. It seemed to dance and flow with ease and speed. For a few moments, Hugo sat there thinking about what he had watched from the fire. Blowing the candle out, Hugo jumped up to his feet.

Giving a small nod to himself, he thought how he could apply the movements of the flame to his own. He thought about how the flame danced back and forth always moving and when it encountered an outside force, even though it was shifted to the side it always came back into place. Keeping that in mind, Hugo started to move around the room keeping his movements quick and simple. As he moved around, he would send out strikes but try to keep them controlled and fast. As he kept moving around, he seemed to get a little faster with each strike and movement. After doing this for a few minutes, Hugo sat down and closed his eyes thinking about everything that he learned.
[1/1 Fire: Bursting [Hou: Pao] Learned!]

After taking some time to think about the last technique that Huo learned, he was ready to move on. The next move called for him to understand the element of earth. The scroll talk about how it was, solid, firm, strong, yet active underneath. It mentioned that once the user learned and understood the element earth, their defensive power was increased. Nodding a little, Hugo had to think how he would train in this one. It wasn't like he could just lit a fire like last time. Taking a few more minutes to think about it, he nodded to himself. Standing up, Hugo would slam his foot against the ground. Repeating the process, he would say in his mind that the earth was solid. It could support the impact of his foot hitting it without breaking. Doing this a few more times, he slid his foot across the floor. IT was indeed solid and firm.

Shifting his weight a little bit, he slammed his foot on the ground once again hold the stance this time. In his mind, he thought the words and ideas of solid and firm. The scroll also talked about how it was still active underneath. This was true in that there were plates of earth that moved and rubbed together. There were also animals underneath that moved the earth with little trouble. Hugo took this as his chakra and the chakra systems running through him. While his body on the outside was strong and study, it still needed the chakra system in his body to move things around. With this style of thinking, he would sit back down ad start to think about the earth and how it could help in a fight to be that way. Taking a few minutes to think about the things, Hugo felt good about what he had just done and thought about.
[1/1 Earth: Crossing [Tu: Heng] Learned]

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
OOC:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:31 pm

User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :315 ¥

Myurai made his way into the dojo with a smile as he slowly stretched. He still didnt have full use back after the cryo stunt he had pulled. Though if it saved not only his own but Dai's lives it was well worth it. He made his way over to the corner of the building and quickly pulled up one of the tiles retrieving the frozen scroll he had hidden there. He rolled it open and draped it over his arm as he began to read.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:49 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai walked a ways behind Myurai. The boy was so far into thought he hadn't noticed her. Dai hung back as the boy found a scroll and began reading it. She studied him from the door away. Wondering what technique he was going to learn. Wondering if he had to potential to follow what she could teach him. The thought of taking him to the Summoning Lands to be the summoner under her if she received the blessings of being the next dog sage. But for now, she studied him. Watching him as if she was going to hunt him down and kill him like her prey. Deep down, Daitomi felt like the alpha female in the Oinin standings, well, she was the only one after all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:07 pm

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Arriving at the dojo, Haki promptly stretched her arms up high above her head, getting rid of the cricks. She'd managed to find some clothes that fit and now wore a pair of long tights, soft flat boots, dark shorts, a thick and too big sweater over a t-shirt with her hair pulled to the side Now what do I want to learn? she asked herself, wandering over to the scrolls and perusing them, her attention focused on the task.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :315 ¥

As Myurai read over the scroll he pulled another from under the floorboards. He proceeded to roll the blue scroll open over his shoulder as his mind worked one of the jutsu within his family matched up somewhat closely to another one that was a suiton. Learning it would be a good launching point for when he started mastering his blood. He looked over the long string of seals quickly memorizing it before rolling both scrolls back up and tucking them into his belt. He took a deep breath as he formed a seal and the temperature in the dojo began to drop quickly as his emerald chakra flooded around him. He placed his hand upon the floor causing it to flood a bit as he stood back upright and flew through the long and admittedly complex string of seals. His emerald chakra exploded off him as it poured into the pool at his feet. As the jutsu took effect the water shot up into the sealing forming the head of a very long dragon. It was kinda impressive or it would have been had he not gotten slightly awestruck and lost his concentration causing the water to loose its shape and come crashing back down upon the floor.

[4/4] (chunin meditation complete)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image

See this?

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | _______ : : : : ]

Having chosen her new taijutsu, Haki jumped just slightly as a flood of water crashed to the floor behind her. Turning to look over her shoulder at the person responsible, her scowl was obvious "..." but she held her tongue! For once....although she did give the white haired boy a pointed look, her eyes going to the pool of water and back to him. Better clean that up! her eyes seemed to scream before she collected her scroll and walked to sit on the floor and read.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image

See this?

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | _______ : : : : ]

It would be easy to learn this particular jutsu but....I can't be sober anymore...oh well. Brushing off her hard earned sobriety, Haki stood and stretched again before sliding one foot forward and following it with a clumsy slide of her other foot, drawing her to spin slightly. Almost like an intoxicated ballet dancer, she twirled and spun, almost tripping, across the small space she'd claimed. Her mind drifted to everything around her, letting her body do its own thing.(1)
As she moved, Haki kept her eyes on the other patrons, ignoring the odd looks she was getting from some of them. Her legs were tumbling and tripping under her, giving her the appearance of a jelly fish as she went until finally she did trip. Falling in with a whump to the ground and crushing her bag, Haki sat for a few seconds, legs straight out before her as she collected her head. That would be a lot more fun to learn if I was actually drunk....I guess its time for some Oni skills! she thought, pulling her bag out from under her butt and digging through it for that scroll. (2)

Drunken Dancing: Learned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:30 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai sighed and smiled at the attempt of Myurai trying to form a Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ]. She walked towards him and moved to where she was in front of him. "You can't lose concentration when using Suiryuudan." She told him. "You're dealing with a water dragon. Not some toy." Dai raised her hands. "Each seal becomes part of the dragon." She went through the seals slowly without pushing chakra into the water. "Now. Try it again. And this time, image the dragon coming to life. Push your chakra into the water and etch the fury into your mind." She stepped to the side and folded her arms under her chest. "Now, form a Suiryuudan with as much anger as you have for what pisses you off the most." She coxed an eye brow at him. Seeing if he can learn it as quickly as she did.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi ran into the dojo as fast as she could, stopping only once inside. She leaned on her knees as she caught her breath. Her head rose gently to scan the area for Myurai. She found the hyouton user in the far corner of the dojo practicing water jutsu it seemed. The flower child waved to him instead of going over there to talk since she didn't want to interrupt his training. Kasumi walked over to her favorite training dummy near the middle of the dojo and sat in front of it. She was gonna learn a few wind based jutsu while she was here in the dojo. Pulling out the scroll she had used earlier, Kasumi began reading over the techniques.

OOC:

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 pm

User Image

See this?

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Urgh! Haki slid the scroll back into her bag upon seeing Daitomi walk into the dojo. There was no way she was going to get drunk while Daitomi was in the dojo. So she went back to her Suiken, realizing she needed a sparring partner...."Daitomi-san!" she sprinted across the dojo, quickly closing the gap as she paused next to Dai "I was wondering if you could be my sparring partner for a few moves. Just a few." she brought her hands up together in front of her and closed her eyes tightly as she asked, hoping that Daitomi would understand "Pretty please?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 pm

User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥

Anger, could that be what he was missing? He took her words to heart as he though long and hard scraping together every single thing that angered him. First was the though that he wouldn't be strong enough to protect those he loved. That alone made his chakra react to his rising anger. He chose that and focused it, sharpened it. Let his anger build into hate, hate for those that threatened his loved ones. He formed a single seal and the emerald aura around him that normally had a tinge of pine to it was now flooding around him in a dark forest green that smelled of bitter peppermint. His charka solidified as he formed each seal slowly and as soon as he finished the last one his chakra shot into the ground and a very solid water dragon shot up. It spiraled around him roaring as it reached the roof and simply hovered there before Myurai took a deep breath and regained control of his chakra and his anger causing the water dragon to slowly turn back into water.

[2/2]
[jutsu learned]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:05 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stepped back giving enough space so the Myurai could form the Suiryuudan. She wanted him closely like a wolf with her pups. She turned to seeing Hakkin sprinting up to her and calling her "Daitomi-san". Dai stared at the girl as she asked to be her sparring partner. With a toss in of a 'pretty please', causing a faded hue of blush on Dai's cheeks. She had never had that saying used on her by another. So it made her blush. This child had changed indeed. Before, back in Yuki, the child hated her with loathsome eyes. But now, she was being asked to spar with the girl. Dai looked back at Myurai as she felt the boy's chakra spark. That little jolt told her he should be fine for the moment. Dai turned back to Hakkin and smiled. "Sure." Dai held her hand out in saying 'let's give Myurai space to train' Dai turned to Haki and took her stance. "You may start, Haki-chan." She smiled at the girl.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games