Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:50 pm
TakaiOokami

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

I am so ready for what's next... or I'm 99% sure I am. I heard the details of what's next.

User Image
Ronna had changed on the train to her plain black school robes, a school uniform fitting for a young witch. She hadn't abandoned her motorcycle boots but otherwise was dressed as all the other first years. She had quieted down as the train ride went, but as the train lurched to a stop at Hogsmaede Station. Her blue eyes were lit up brightly like a kid at Christmas and a smile was plastered on her face. She jumped up when the train stopped, grabbed her bag, now containing the clothes she had worn initially and called out to Yesenia.

"I'm heading out! I can't wait any longer!" She had heard earlier while on the train the gameskeeper was going to make the announcement to the first years. And she did. It surprised her briefly, but Ronna liked the fact that such a pretty woman fit into a job that seemed more stereotypical for a burly man. She quickly fell in line with the other first years and followed the blonde beauty that was the gameskeeper to the lake. Suddenly, she wished she hadn't been so eager to jump right off and abandon Yesenia and she composed her face to a calmer expression, though she couldn't completely hide the small smile on her face and look of wonder as she took everything in.

Just left the company of: Yesenia Lutrix
Heading to: The Black Lake
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ O.O.C. Exit to the Black Lake }

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Jarlath stepped onto the platform, just as the blonde haired woman called for the first years. He felt odd in his new school robes. As the boy waled towards the crowd of other first years, he pulled out a pack of licorice wands from within his robes. The First year then began to nibble on one. He followed after the woman.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio walked out onto the platform, keeping all his belongings close by; that is, until he had to leave them. He hated having to leave his things in there, because his father had stored away some items for him in the secret compartments of his suit cases. Sergio did not know what they were, but his father told him he had; so he'll take his word for it. He'll find out when he gets to his room. He awaited patiently on instructions directing him to where he needed to go.

Soon enough, that is exactly what he got. A taller, really well...built woman had yelled for the first years. Of course I'll come with you." This thought made him laugh for a bit. Apparently his father did the same thing; so it is alright. He followed, making haste, catching up to the 'line leader'. He would call her that for now, until he figures out who the adult was.

Meanwhile, while he was following, he made sure that he looked over the school's 'New Kids', hoping to get a good first impression of them. He would judge them, and it didn't matter to him that he did. They all meant nothing to him either way. Maybe somewhere in the crowd was someone worth his time to talk to.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Unsorted // MOOD HERE // LOCATION HERE

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

The moment Zander spotted Rui the boy's eyes beamed with excitement. There she was... just the sight of her seemed to take the wind right out of Zander's lungs, but when she called to him sauntered over with her playful hip sway, the boy composed himself, regaining his cool just in time to came face to face with the girl. He could feel his pulse racing when she leaned closer, and it felt to him like everything else around him melted away into complete nothingness. Without even a seconds worth of hesitation, Zander chuckled, taking hold of one of Rui's hands as he replied in the coolest tone he could muster. "But of course, Rui..." His aura of coolness was threatened by the blush that was appearing on his cheeks, though he prayed that it wouldn't be that noticeable with the lighting in the area.

His rich hazel eyes met with her stunning golden eyes, solidifying the boy's sense of privacy despite their being in a wide open public place. "You look stunning as ever, Rui..." He began after clearing his throat. "It was a shame I didn't get to see you earlier though. The train ride was painfully boring... but there was never a moment where I wasn't thinking about you, and about us." He admitted to her as a devious little grin appeared on his lips. To him, Rui was the perfect girl. Beautiful, intelligent, capable of magic, there wasn't anything else he could have asked for. She had him in the palm of her hand, and Zander didn't care. He was willing to do anything for her. To Zander, this was much more than some childish puppy love.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Digital Static

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ ____ House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Hogsmeade Station to Lake

User Image

The train ride was uneventful, but Amory didn't find it entirely without pleasure. She was now away from her mudblood half-sister and their meager existence. Oh how she missed the days of her father's house. Today is the day that she began her road to freedom. When the train came to a stop, Amory got up and pulled her trunk down. Once she had exited the train she left her trunk with the other luggage and looked around. Dark brown eyes surveying the other students exiting the train. Soon enough the ground's keeper appeared, hollering for the first years to follow after her and for the others to get a move on.

As per requested, Mory gathered with the other first years around the blonde woman. She could tell the mudbloods from the children who were used to certain things. It wasn't everyday that a witch or wizard got to see Hogwarts before actually attending so in that respect it was new to many of them, but the mudbloods, they were easy to pick out for obvious reasons. It was annoying in many ways, yet, Mory reserved her judgement in silence as she followed the crowd. Up ahead she could see the lake.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer stepped off the train and looked around. He didn't see any of his siblings yet, heck, even his newest one. It was a strange thought, to be sure, that he was now officially siblings with his family. Blinking, he sighed heavily. Well, now what? Noticing some lady was calling for first years, he started over that way, frowning. Well, time to learn some real magic, he supposed. At that thought, he started grinning. Real magic, not some stage magic. Oh, this was going to be a fun year!

-------------------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: Next post at The Lake
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Unsorted 🍂 Youngest Son 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

Steeping off the train, Heather tossed her backpack over her shoulder, looping her arms through the straps and securing it to her back. Terren was right behind her, tossing his last chocolate frog into his mouth as he set foot in the station. When it was gone, he looked around, gawking at his surroundings. "Wow. This place is pretty crowded." he said. Heather grabbed his hand and began walking through the mob. "Yeah, and it's really easy to get lost when you don't know where you're going. Try to keep up, Bear." she said as she tugged him along.

Finally, they came to a clear spot in the station. Heather turned around and put her hands on her little brother's shoulders, teal eyes staring into his bright green ones. "Alright, Ter. This is where we part ways. I'll head over to the carriages, and you'll follow the other first years to the boats, okay? Don't fall in, and don't tease the squid. Try to make some friends, alright?" The blonde smiled at the boy, ruffling his hair a bit. Terren wrapped his arms around his sister and hugged her. "Okay. I'll see you in the Great Hall, right?" he asked. "Of course. I'll be watching for you. Remy and Romy will too, I'm sure." she replied, hugging her little brother tightly.

Terren looked up at his sister. "And I'll get Hufflepuff like you and Mum and Da, right?" His eyes seemed clouded with worry and grief. Heather sighed, but kept up her smile as she kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about it, Ter. The Sorting Hat knows what's best for you. It'll put you in the house where you belong. Trust me. Back in my first year, I was so confused when I was put in Hufflepuff, but I know now that it's where I was meant to be. My house was chosen for me because it helped me grow as a person, and has effected my life in a very positive way. Your house, whether it be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or even Slytherin, will do the same for you."

Terren nodded his head slowly and hugged his sister again before finally releasing her. "Okay. I think I'm ready now." Heather gripped the straps of her backpack tightly in her hands. Just because he was ready didn't mean she was. She didn't want to see her baby brother grow up, but... that day had come, and it was today. "Alright. Good luck, Bear. I love you." The boy smiled up at her. "I love you too." And with that said, he turned and ran after the other first years. The blonde stood there, watching him leave, before sighing and turning in the opposite direction, heading for the carriages.

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia nodded, she was surprised when someone like that had come to her house, for her sister. "Kinda, I ask her about some things, though it's kinda hard to believe at first. For the most part I just want to see it for myself to see if it's really real or if she's doing those once in a life time teases," she explained. She looked out the window as the train stopped. She changed as well, quickly, and by the time she came back out Veronica was running out of the train. Maybe. Either way she was gone. Yesenia sighed and grabbed her belongings before making her way out of the train herself. She saw the gathering of first years, along with a blond lady. Apparently she was the gameskeeper Lyre was talking about. She joined the group and looked around a little, but settled down to wait.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc: I'm kind of cheating here, oh well.]
Bass the Rabbit Status

mc2

TakaiOokami

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Fourth Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ Second Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

On the Train:

Cecille did her best to keep up with Hunter, letting him lead her to the compartment. When they finally stopped and he led her to the seat, she sat down, still holding his hand. She would have let go, but she needed to be sure he didn't leave her, though she doubted he would. He was nice. "I wonder what this school year will bring... I hope something exciting happens." she said in her soft voice. Of course she would learn new things in her classes, but what else would occur? It was a mystery to her.

Chance held Jaslyn tightly in his arms, not letting go even when she turned around to cling to him and bury her face in his chest like she always did when she was upset. His head came to rest atop hers, attempting to close any space there was between them. He didn't say anything, allowing her to cry out her worries. When she finally looked up at him, and he down at her, she explained her troubles. Chance could feel his heart breaking in places. "Don't worry about your brothers. Let them sort out their lives. I'm sure they'll come home eventually. And you know you're always welcome at my house, Jaslyn. Mother adores you, as does Cecille, and there's plenty of room for you." Well, there wasn't much room at all, really. But he would gladly give up his bed for Jaslyn any day of the week. "If you're ever feeling alone, floo to my house. Promise me that. As for Virgil... I think he needs to get his priorities straightened out. Just give him time. He'll come around." He hoped so, at least.

At the Station:

Chance stepped off the train, holding Jaslyn's hand. He glanced around at the gawking stares. So her hair was white now? So what? If they had something to say about it, they could take it up with him and his bat. As they walked, he looked around for his sister. She had to be somewhere around here... But then Jaslyn stopped them and wrapped her arms around him, whispering for him to never leave her. He hugged her tightly, holding her close. "I couldn't even if I tried." he whispered back in reply. 'Well... Cecille has Hunter... Maybe they can get to the school by themselves. Jaslyn needs me right now.' he thought, deciding to test this Hunter kid by trusting him to get his sister to the castle.

Cecille carefully stepped out of the train, cane grasped in one hand while she clung to Hunter's hand with the other. She heard so many sounds, that her head started to spin, the girl becoming a bit dizzy. It only made her grip her friend's hand tighter. "We need to find the carriages... Do you have any idea where those are?" she asked. She figured Chance was off doing whatever it was Chance's did, since he hadn't tackled her and hauled her off somewhere in the whole minute she'd been standing there. It was okay though. That just meant she got to spend more time with Hunter. She would meet up with him at the Ravenclaw table.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image 

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui smirked at the excitement beaming off of the young boy like a bright light. As much as he tried to keep his cool, she could tell. He was like putty in her hands. She smirked easily intertwining their fingers when he took hold of one of her hands.

"Good." She whispered when he agreed to missing her. 'I want you missing me every second I'm not by your side pretty boy.' A playful smiled danced on her lips and she leaned down to gently kiss his cheek as he complimented her. "Unfortunately my brother made us miss the train."'If he hadn't I would have had oh so much fun with you pet.'

'Oh darling sister.... what do you have in mind.'

'Delve deeper and find out dearest brother.'She retorted, cackling madly in her head. She knew her brother. He wouldn't dare delve into the dark cavernous pits of her mind. No one but her would.

'I don't want to get lost... then who would be your conscience?'

'And what a wonderful conscience you are. Egging me on and giving me such wonderful ideas. '

'Yes... but I still don't see why you haven't dropped this brat and gone after your true prey yet.... '

'Oh how I'd love to slit his throat.... but my pet comes first Rynny.' Golden eyes flashed, and an alluring smile danced onto her lips as she quickly bent down to kiss the boy sweetly on the lips. The act so perfect, not even a pro would have been able to see through her lies. "I'll see you at the castle my sweet." She purred, tracing a finger over his cheek.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Iris wept softly to herself. When she heard a voice, she looked up and saw a boy about a year younger than her with blonde hair and blue eyes. He introduced himself and asked her house. Sniffling, she managed a reply. "U-Ur-Uriel... That's a n-nice name..." Iris wiped her nose with her shirt, still sniffling. Her amber eyes were red and puffy from her tears. "Yes, I'm in Hu-Hufflepuff. A Third Year. Iris Piper." she mumbled, blinking at him to keep her eyes from watering again.

As another person entered, a girl this time, Iris turned to look at them. Serafina. She had said her name was Serafina. She looked familiar. Iris remembered seeing her in her classes all last year. Yeah. Wasn't she a Slytherin? She sure was nice for a Slytherin. "Ur-Uriel didn't do anything. He's just being n-nice. And... I'm okay... I was just thinking--" Should she tell them? Would they judge her for it? Look down upon her with pity? "--thinking that the train just pulled into Hogsmeade. It's time to go." Being careful not to run into either of them, Iris grabbed her belongings and hurried out the door, red hair streaming out behind her.

The girl stepped onto the platform and instantly began looking for the carriages with the nice horse things. As soon as she found one, she opened the door and got inside. Curling up in the corner, Iris wanted to disappear. She couldn't tell anyone about Momma or Daddy. What would they think of her? She couldn't let anyone know. It would be her secret. Secrets were good, right? 'I wonder if they followed me... If they did, that's fine. If not, that's okay too.' she thought as she looked out the window to watch the dark horse creature who would pull her carriage to the school, just like it did last year.

Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Penny got off the train at a slow pace, making up for speed with grace as she would hate to fall on her face in front of the whole school. It was going to be a good year for her as it was 5th year and they would be taking their O.W.L.s, she for one was very excited to see where she would excel. She said a small, "Excuse me.", as she moved past a few of the other students to get over by the carriages. It was always her favorite part of the journey as she loved to see the Thestral. The dark horse was beautiful to her and it was made all the better that it was just a few of them who could see. Pulling a pouch out of her pocket she petted the beast."Here you go fella.", she commented pulling out some strips of meat and tossing them up for the creature to catch and devour. She smiled at him one more time before getting inside the carriage.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Unsorted // In Love // Station

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Zander fixed his gaze on Rui, not even daring to blink in fear that she'd be gone in the next moment even though such a fear was blatantly irrational. As she leaned in to kiss him, Zander stood still as a statue, completely aware of the heat that was radiating from his cheek now as a full blush had surfaced on his face. "I'm sorry to hear that Rui, perhaps on our trip back home we'll get to sit together then? I'll be sure to wake you on time to catch the train." He said to her in a light, playful tone as he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and flashed a pearly white smile that would have melted the heart of any girl he came across. He couldn't quite understand why Rui seemed so perfect to him. Zander was never quite a sociable person, especially around other kids, but when they first met there was something about her that drew him in. Something that even he couldn't describe or quite put his finger on, perhaps some mysterious quality about her, or just her personality in general. Whatever it was, Zander fell hard and there was no stopping him from getting what he wanted.

As she leaned in for a kiss, Zander pushed up on the balls of his feet ever so slightly to meet with her, and for that moment in time it felt as if the world had suddenly stopped to take a breather. The concept of time seemed to shatter as seconds became hours, and when their lips parted Zander was left yearning for more. Time slowly began to speed up, and he watched her lips move though he couldn't quite make out what she was saying. Yet her voice seemed to echo in his ears, filling them with such a sweet melody that brought a childish, dumbfounded smile on his face. "Yeah... I'll see you later..." He said to her in a dreamy tone, half-conscious, half in his state of utter bliss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The past is ℊøηℯ. It went by like ∂υsк to ∂αωη.
Isn't that the ωαƴ? Everybody's got their ∂υℯs in life to ℘αƴ.

On the Train:

Hunter smiled a bit as they held hands and sat next to etch other. He did not know why but he liked this just sitting with her. He looked up to her as she spoke up."Oh, I don't know. I'm sure something will happen I mean a year is a long time." He never really thought of what they would be doing this year let alone talking about it with a cute girl. His face was a bit red and he was a bit glad she could not see it.

At the Station:

Hunter grasped onto Cecille to make sure she would not fall down. It felt so strange being the won caring for someone else, normally he was the one who needed help.
"I think I remember where they are, do you know what luggage is yours?." He asked so he find hers for her. He helped her out of the train.

Siηℊ with me, sing it for the ƴℯαя.
Sing for the ℓαυℊhtℯя and sing for the tℯαя.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick got off the train a bit awkwardly, disturbed at how Virgil had talked about family hurting each other. He was rubbing at his left forearm quite a bit, and the sensation of a knife jabbing itself into it made his skin crawl. He wasn't about to tell the other boy what precisely had caused him to suddenly change topics, but only commented about how his family wasn't that bad. His real family, that is. Brother, father, stepmum, and heck, even his uncle when he wasn't busy comparing him to his real mum. Taking a deep breath, he was glad to be off the train, as his claustrophobia had started kicking into overdrive in the compartment. Once he was sure he had calmed down quite a bit, he glanced back to see if Virgil had followed or not. "Umm, I'm going to get one of the carriages." He nearly fled from Virgil, and made his way through the sea of carriages. Noticing the thestrals, he patted one of them on the rump, smiling slightly. Strangely, with all of the crazy in his life, and he had quite a bit, they seemed to calm him down faster than anything, well, after his initial panic attack, that is. Though that had more to do with the fact he finally compartmentalized in his mind the events before his third year. Giving another an affectionate stroke down its mane, he stepped into a carriage and blinked. Well now. There was already someone in here. He blinked again, trying to think of something to say. "Nice thestrals, huh?" No, that didn't sound weird at all. That was a lie. How many people really saw them, anyway?

----------------------------------
Thinking: That was dumb.
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games