Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm
((I'm afraid. *goes to look*))

"Ahhh... That's good." Jian replied.

"Well..."
"We..."
"Um..." They muttered, trying to verbalize what they were feeling bashfully. They finally just got on either side of Damien and gave him a hug.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:54 pm
Damien smiled and pat both the children on the back, being a little lighter with his still injured hand. "Remember to be like Little Diethelm" Damien said, "especially since you two are literal Children of Diethelm". Since Damien believe that he was the nation, then the twins were literally the nation's children.

((Bet you didn't expect that from a Disney cartoon. Then again it was WWII.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm
((Nah. I've heard about some of that stuff. lol. ))

"Yes sir." The twins replied.

"By the way, Absolute Leader, where should we bring them after hours? Back to the academy?" Jian asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:41 am
"Alright then. Heh!" Zil said though he couldn't help but speak awkwardly as he put away the folder inside the bag and the bag under his bed. He then went to lock the door and the windows before taking off his jacket and boots to go to sleep. "Night, buddy", he said to Dustin as he switched off the lights.

Monica made no reaction to the film lest she say something not intended to be said. She just observed the interaction between Damien and his children with a poker face on.

((OOC: OwO I watched the cartoon XD ... Also... I'm advertising Lolly's RP =w=
Psst. Check it out! ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: OwO I watched the cartoon XD ... Also... I'm advertising Lolly's RP =w=
Psst. Check it out! ))

Jian looked at Monica and said nothing. He knew to keep the twin's and Damien's relationship a secret, but now it was becoming more and more obvious to spectators.

((Thanks Aya! ... *nudges Eternal* ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Monica read Jian's face and it looked like he knew something. She just sat there but she suspected something was off somehow. She didn't say anything though. She continued to observe the twins, taking her eyes off of the Jian for a while. There was indeed something very peculiar about the scene and she was going to find out someday before everyone else did. That's how it always was with her. No secrets stayed secret for long.

((OOC: You too, Snugglekins! >w> ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm
((Yeah, yeah. I think I got a character idea now.))

Damien looked over at Monica. "Well, being the Chief of the secret police, I suppose you could keep a secret" Damien joked. Whenever the Absolute Leader made a joke, most of the soldiers laughed no matter how awful it was, usually out of fear.

"Goodnight" Dustin said. Although it wasn't that late, Dustin was already feeling tired because of the day's events. He knew they had to go really early the next morning, so he tried to get some sleep. Unfortunately he couldn't stop thinking about the twins. He rolled over and looked at Zil. He knew the rebel leader lost a lot of family because of Damien. Dustin lost some of his own family as well. "Zil...you still awake?" Dustin asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:04 pm
"Yeah." Zil said, rolling over to look at Dustin as well. "Can't sleep?" He said jokingly, trying to hide the fact that he was most likely going to think about Shadow until he fell asleep.

Monica couldn't resist a lopsided smile with a slight arch of the eyebrow at what Damien said. She tortured high profile enemies all day long for information at times. If he still didn't trust her with secrets, then there must have been something off since she normally found out secrets before anyone else did. That had to be some kind of joke indeed. "Of course, Absolute Leader", she replied simply.

((OOC: *puts away some stuff* Soo... I don't have to do the emotional extortion thing, riiight~? *takes out other stuff* Well, maybe I'll have to use them on Snuggs instead then! >.<" ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 pm
"Well, I figured since you'd probably find out eventually and since you are a part of my inner circle, I suppose that I can tell you that these are my children. I was only recently made aware of this. I somehow knew they would make their way back here. They seemed to have inherited my mechanical genius" Damien said as he led the twins over to Monica.

"Yeah. I'm worried about the twins. I finally had some family that isn't either dead or is trying to kill me...and now they're gone. I wonder what Damien will do. They are his children and he will probably use their technical genius to his advantage. But will he dispose of them once they're no longer useful? He's that type of person" Dustin said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:28 pm
In the dark, Zil rolled his eyes, knowing Dustin couldn't see him well anyway. He was still decided that he would personally dispose of the twins once he found them although it was something he couldn't tell Dustin although compared to everyone else, he knew much more about Zil's intentions. "The twins are decidedly on Damien's side but if you want to try something, one of the serums for Idun's Apple resulted in severe long-lasting migraines. The scientists actually wanted to dispose of it but I think it could be useful. You get where I'm going with this right?" Zil didn't explain the plan in full detail but using such a thing to disrupt the twins' ability to create things could test out for sure if Damien really cared about them.

"I see. So the rumors were correct. Said rumors were spread by 'that person' allegedly, by the way. Some of my men who used to have associations with her told me about her mentioning it in exchange for lesser punishments" Of course, 'lesser punishments' meant reducing thirty minutes from the 'squat time' she gave those who cheated in gathering information and potentially got false information instead. It was too late anyway though it was good to hear it straight from the man himself. Monica had a background check run on the twins. Once the relation of Damien and that woman from back in high school was established, she would have found out by herself anyway, not that she would tell anyone what she knew.

((OOC: For that, I'm giving you a hug that is probably unwanted! Don't worry~ I won't stab.*eye glint* *glomps Eternal* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:16 pm
"I think I do, though I'd rather not do it. I'm sure Damien will be a lot more careful with the twins now. He got them back and I'm sure he's going to make sure they stay safe in his hands. I worry about them, but I suppose if they want to be with my brother they can stay" Dustin said. "I just needed to get a few things off my chest". He sighed and rolled back over to go to sleep. "Goodnight"

"Oh, I suppose you mean their mother? Where is she by the way? Has she been taken into custody?" Damien asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:08 am
"Well, if you ever want to, there's a certain cafe lady in the academy that would definitely help us out if you like. They would never suspect it" Zil chuckled, wondering if it would be useful to do such a thing for a while. "Well, goodnight." He closed his eyes, preparing to go to sleep as well.

Monica looked up at Damien and said, "I mean Shadow. About a month ago. That's where all the rumors started from. We haven't run any background checks on their mother yet actually. What do you think, children?" She directed the question towards the twins.

((OOC: glomp = successful. My work here is done~ >:3 ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 am
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: For that, I'm giving you a hug that is probably unwanted! Don't worry~ I won't stab.*eye glint* *glomps Eternal* ))

Jian said nothing, realizing Monica meant Shadow even though Damien thought it was their mother. Still, it was a very good question.

The twins said nothing and looking bashful again. They wondered what they were talking about, but decided to be quiet and listen.

(( lolz. I will join in as well! *glomps Eternal* xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:31 am
lil_lollypop1

((Psst! Check my last post ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((Psst! Check my last post ))

((I know, I know. I just wanted to join in too! >.< ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games