Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 am
As long as I'm here and being direct, I might as well let you folks know:

DignityPower's sig bothers me.

MLG Anaheim Spring Championship starts today. This is THE eSports event in the United States, featuring Halo, League of Legends, and Starcraft II as headliners. You should totally check it out, in particular for the Korean eSports Association's super excellent invitational event (exclusively made up of the professionals from Brood War) and the sure-to-be excellent matches in MLG itself.

Anyone interested in tough but rewarding computer security work should seriously consider looking into the Certified Ethical Hacker program. Anyone interested in Computer Science should pick up advanced math and Python or Java.

Ya'll should also consider trying Skype, IRC, or something that isn't the hilariously antiquated MSN/Windows Live protocol. You might even like it if you give it a shot!

Those of you with Flash experience and artistic ability who aren't doing much of anything with your lives right now: Go learn yourself some quick HTML/Javascript, and throw together some projects for quick web apps. Sound too hard? Don't do it! Instead, set up a Tumblr to showcase your art, and start drawing like crazy. You never know when you might get noticed!

And now, back to my whiskey sour. Take it easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:46 am
So my quaker parrot, Cera, is about four inches tall and yet isn't afraid to chase after my full sized doberman (she has a little bit of Warlock Doberman in her so she is actually a bit on the large size) when the doberman, Paige, tries to mess with me while Cera is on my shoulder. Cera used Brave Bird! It's super effective!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am
It was a critical hit!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 am
Acquire Cache

MLG Anaheim Spring Championship starts today. This is THE eSports event in the United States, featuring Halo, League of Legends, and Starcraft II as headliners. You should totally check it out, in particular for the Korean eSports Association's super excellent invitational event (exclusively made up of the professionals from Brood War) and the sure-to-be excellent matches in MLG itself.

Anyone interested in tough but rewarding computer security work should seriously consider looking into the Certified Ethical Hacker program. Anyone interested in Computer Science should pick up advanced math and Python or Java.

Ya'll should also consider trying Skype, IRC, or something that isn't the hilariously antiquated MSN/Windows Live protocol. You might even like it if you give it a shot!

Those of you with Flash experience and artistic ability who aren't doing much of anything with your lives right now: Go learn yourself some quick HTML/Javascript, and throw together some projects for quick web apps. Sound too hard? Don't do it! Instead, set up a Tumblr to showcase your art, and start drawing like crazy. You never know when you might get noticed!

Why? P:  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 pm
DignityPower
Acquire Cache

Why? P:

Because he's easily depressed and doesn't like it when someone besides himself points out that life is full of shortcomings? I don't really know. I find it amusing, myself, but I'm a cynic who believes a lot of what those demotivationals say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 pm
Okay, I'm too tired to keep going. Any and all new challenges to Battle Frontier facilities are no longer allowed. Tomorrow I will continue posting for ongoing challenges until they are completed, I just really need sleep, sorry guys.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 am
Ah, I'm not even gonna bother to respond so.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88
Requiem of Whyspers

Sorry to bother you three, but my internet isn't co-operating with MSN, so I have to contact you three in this way. I've left a PM for the three of you, that contains information I'd like for you to know. I know you're probably swamped with PMs on a regular basis, but this involves something that's going to be happening very soon, and I'd like you to know beforehand.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm
by the way, did I end up losing the gamble I placed on people? x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm
So far, No. Still in transit though.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
So far, No. Still in transit though.

O: was fun nevertheless XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 pm
:I uhmuhmuhm.... can I has Grass master mission plox? pleeeeeease?

User Image

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm
Pyro_gigas
:I uhmuhmuhm.... can I has Grass master mission plox? pleeeeeease?

User Image

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Aw, how can I say no?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm
SubonicXP

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Aw, how can I say no?

Like this: NO.
User Image  

Otternavy

Otternavy generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:12 pm
ok, assist rolls! first one is for pokemon.
1 Bulbasaur.
2 venipede
3 Feebas
4 Riolu
5 Spheal  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games