Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 am
*coming up into the bar from downstairs, she heads over to the espresso machine and makes a cafe mocha. Taking a seat at the bar, she gets out the paper to see what sales are going on.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 am
*walks in to the main bar eating a cinnamon roll and goes over to the espresso machine to make a steamer*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 am
*looks up from her paper when TES enters* Good morning....is your sleep schedule still out of whack? You're not normally up here at this time....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 am
*nods, adding vanilla syrup and some nutmeg to his steamer before having a seat*
I -thought- I had it straightened out, but I was really tired yesterday. Slept on and off through the afternoon and then slept more soundly through the night. Probably going to be asleep again tonight stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 am
Well....hope you get back on track. *giggles* Maybe you should have Ryzan charm you to sleep when you're supposed to be sleeping. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 am
.... that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea... ninja
*eats the last of his cinnamon roll and grabs a napkin to wipe the icing off his hand, then takes a sip of his steamer*

It wouldn't really help him much, though.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 am
Is Ryzan having problems sleeping too? Poor dear....*she sips her coffee* I've been meaning to talk to him, but I keep missing him. How extensive is his knowledge of wines, just out of curiosity?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am
*shrugs* As far as I know, he just sticks to dark elven wine. Considering how long he's been here, he probably wouldn't know the difference between a bordeaux and a merlot by name... not like I do either. stare You'd probably be better off asking Psyzapp about those things.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 am
Hmmmm......well, then....what do you think he'd say if I asked him to be the host at the new restaurant? He has such impeccable manners, and I really want to help him find something here that makes him happy. I know when Psyzapp made him co-manager, it was a bit overwhelming for him. But, I think if he was a host, it would give him some purpose to remain here. Besides that, I think he'd be excellent at it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am
*cough* er... I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon....

I can't say for sure what he'd think of being a host, but since he's got some sort of fondness for Psyzapp that I'll never understand, he'd more than likely jump at any opportunity you hand him that would help out.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am
Well, it's not about making her happy....it's about making him happy. You know him better than any of us, since you've known him longer than we've been alive.....do you think it would be something he'd enjoy doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 am
Possibly? Hours might be a problem though. I don't imagine there would be many people to "host" for in the middle of the night... unless of course he changes his sleep pattern.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am
Hmm, you have a point....well, do you think he'd be interested in helping us interview for the spa staff then? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 am
*eye twitch* Why do I get the feeling that by "interview" you don't -actually- mean interview?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 am
*looks at TES innocently* Well, it would have to be a "hands-on" interview. We need to know that they have the right "touch" and all.......  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games