Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:50 am
"Well.... if the two of you feel like cutting class and join me by the river, i'll tell you what happened. I really need to get this off my chest. Something very bad happened and I need someone to talk to," he said to them. "And, before i worry you any more, I'm fine. Everything went well and I'm not sore," he added to keep Yukora from looking more concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:53 am
Yukora suddenly noticed something was definitely different about Damien. He seemed horrified by something. She thought maybe he really did just need someone, and if cutting class would help him, then she would. "That's what friends are for right?" she thought. "Even though I don't really like cutting class, I can tell you really just need some thinking time...And you need a friend" she took a deep breath for a second, knowing her father would probably yell at her for what she was about to do. "So, if cutting class will help you out, then cutting class I shall do" she looked at Kaji to see if he agreed.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 am
Kaji shifted his weight a little, not sure about cutting class, well, not on the second day anyway. Kaji had cut class a few times before, but on the second day means that the teacher will lose trust in him, especially if they got caught. He listened to Yukora's response, and said with a nod "I agree completely."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:11 am
"Trust me, I wouldn't even ask this of either of you if I felt it could wait. The last thing i want if for my friends to get in trouble because of me," Damien said as the three of them walked down to the river. Once they got there and all three sat down on the ground, Damien explained what happened with the fight with the larger kid. "And the last thing I remember was spitting blood on the floor," he said, finishing the story. "Then there was a period of time where my nightmares were coming. I figured I was unconcious. My nightmare was so vivid, so realistic." He swallowed hard. "Pull yourself together man," he said to himself. He looked at Kaji and Yukora, who seemed quite cozy cuddled up next to each other. He hated bringing down their mood, seeing that they're both quite happy. "Maybe they told each other their feelings for each other," he thought. He sighed and continued on. "Well," he said, "in my dream, I killed my father. I stabbed him. Nine times. I woke up thankful it was a dream. Then there was the phone call from my mom. My father was murdered last night. He was stabbed nine times in the chest. I think I killed him." He looked at them, with fear in his eyes. "My god! I sound like I ******** lost it!" he yelled at himself.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 am
On the wway to their hangout spot, Yukora couldn't stop wondering what it was that Damien was going to tell them. She sat down next to Kaji and faced Damien. She listened to him tell them everything. Her eyes grew large with awe, almost disbelief. "...That's scary...I'm sorry about your father...As for you killing him...does the police have any evidence?" Yukora asked. She had no idea what to say. She wanted to help him, but didn't want to say something about his father, or ask him something, that would hurt him. "I'm so sorry Damien...I can't even imagine what you're going through..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:28 am
Kaji seemed just as shocked as Yukora was. He honestly couldnt find the words to say. "T-that mus-t ha-ve be-en terrif-ing" he stuttered. "I-I...im so sorry.." He looked down at the ground, then back at Damien, and continued to listen.  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:05 am
He looks at Yukora and Kaji, fully terrified. "The only leads the cops have is a tall man in black. They got no facial description, no finger prints, and no weapon. So as far as that goes, I'm in the clear. And who is gonna believe me if i turn myself in? 'I killed my father, but I was unconcious in a school over a day away'... that would get me locked up in the loony bin," he said as he lit a cigarette. This was the first time he's smoked since he got there. He's always hated the habit, and almost successfully quit them, but he was under tremendous stress. He took a long drag and exhaled deeply, trying not to blow the smoke toward Kaji or Yukora. He took another deep drag of the cigarette and asked them both, "What do I do now?" He wasn't really asking to get an answer, he just felt like he needed to say that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:48 am
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex gazed down at the window whilst heading for her next class. " Haha, Nice Yuki.. " She figured she join Yuki and Kaji, so she can get introduced. " Cutting won't hurt my already failing grade, aye'? " She thought. " Ugh, What the hell. " She held her books tight as she ran downstairs, and out the back door. She walked to the usual spot and slowed up her pace. " Well look at all these failers.. Ya'll going to get caught! " She said, in a sarcastic tone. She smirked and sat next to that same Giant Oak. She looked around the Area, seeing that guy from before once more. She saw Kaji on the left of Yuki, and Yuki to the right of that male.

" Soo.. What's going on..? "

Shop Clerk Tiffany

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 am
Taylor was extremely angry, and threw his plans into the trash. " Fine, I'll just have to take a different course of action", he thought. He stormed out of the room, and headed towards Room 207, the Registration's Office. " Yes sir, may I help you", the blonde, despicable old lady said. " Yes, I'd like the class schedule list for Kaji, Yukora Hitomi, and Damien...er.. there's only one Kaji and Damien in the school". " Excuse me, sir, we are not allowed to disclose that information". "Well, the reason I am asking is because I'd like to report them skipping". The blonde ladies eyes widened, and then she asked "How do you know"? "I have a power that allows me to see what other people are doing", and this seemed to satisfy her. "Oh, ok, I'll be talking to the principle. They won't get away with this, wily, foolish young kids!" As she was talking on the phone and had her back turned, I sneaked a glance at her papers on her desk. Sure enough, D- Y student's schedules were there. She couldn't trace that I took her papers, so I took the original and made a copy of the paper with my solar eye vision. I then placed the copy on her desk, and exited the room. "Ha ha, now I know their schedules, and can make their lives hell". Taylor was mad that Kaji had messed up his dorm, and he thought if he, his friends, and girlfriend got in trouble... they wouldn't be so cheery anymore. He could now use this schedule as a framework for a new set of plans. Everything was perfect!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:35 am
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex leaned back against the tree, watching Kaji, Yukora, and the other present male closely. She thought about her mother and father, how much she hated them. Then her facial expression saddened, thinking about her bigger brother. She sighed and closed her eyes. She brought her knees up close to her chest, hugging them. " I love skipping.. " She said randomly to herself.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Yukora sighed and looked down, no idea what to say. "I don't know what you should do...I wish I did...Is your mom okay...?"

((Dude Danny wtf?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex whistled quietly, being bored out of her mind.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 pm
"Yeah, my mother's torn up about it pretty bad, but she told me not to worry aboput coming home for the funeral," Damien said before looking around. He sensed someone else there for some reason. Then he heard a female's voice from directly behind him. He whipped his head around and saw the white haired girl from before. He swallowed hard and said," erm... hi."

Just then, a large man burst out of the doors and yelled, "stop right there! I demand an explanation why you four cut class! I want the four of you in my office pronto!" Damien looked at the three people sitting with him. "I'll take care of this, guys," he whispered to them. He crushed out his cigarette, stood up, and walked over to the principal. Damien's deep blue, bloodshot eyes met the prinicpal's deep set brown eyes. "Sir, I know cutting class is against the policy procedures here. I asked these three people to come out here with me because, well, my father was murdered last night," Damien said, managing a few tears to stream down his cheeks. "The last thing i want is for my friends to get in trouble, but they all agreed to come down here and comfort me," he added as he looked back at the three people looking back at them. He turned his gaze back to the prinicpal's eyes. The principal's hard stare softened a bit. "Umm... I do believe you. But school protocol says I have to check your story for validity. You four stay right here, while i call your mother to find out if what you're telling me is the truth," the principal said as he turned and walked back into the building.

Damien walked back to the group. "Well, we're in the clear. He's going to call my mother to find out if what I'm telling is the truth. I give him fifteen minutes before he comes out and apologises to all of us and lets us go free," he said to them as he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" I love how the crack head of a Principal said for us to stay right here. I mean, I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway. " She laughed, Looking over to Yuki. She relaxed her left knee down to the ground, her right forearm upon her right knee.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:58 pm
Yukora looked shocked at everything. She instantly got scared when she saw the principle right behind Damien, but calmed down when he said he would handle it. When he told them what was happening, she spoke to the group. "Wow...I can't believe the principle is really gonna let us all skip class because of something like this...it seems kinda weird."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games