Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:52 pm
Kamron looked at her "I don't know....im changing...and i don't know why?.....i know one thing though....the way i feel about you will never change." He smiled a little and kissed her lips softly but passionatly. "i need some rest....go get the docter find out when i can get out of here please."

Kylo looked around and saw kaleb in destress.... ~i wonder whats wrong with him.....~ She looked up at hayato and then layed her head down on his chest waiting for ayu to come out so she could find out what happend to kamron.

"i don't know...but...all i want is to go home and be with you...lets go home....ayu can tell you all about it later babe.....i just need to go home." He stood up and then looked at everyone "we will see you all later..bye.." He looked at ayame and waited for her to start walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:05 pm
Ayu nodded and ran out, finding the doctor. She walked back in and sighed. "He wants to see whats wrong with you first before you go." She sat beside his bed.

Ayame nodded and smiled. "Bye Kylo, bye Hayato." She walked before Kaled, grabbing his hand. They walked into their room and sat on their bed, her eyes closed.

Hayato nodded and smiled. "Ok bye Ayame."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:54 am
Kaleb sighed......He wanted to get out of this damn place. "Ayu....go get the docter....please....i need to speak to him.

Kylo smiled and waved "By ayame by brother!" She smiled and then layed her head down on hayatos chest she wanted to wait until they were allowed back in bacause she wanted to see him.

Kaleb layed in his bed as he wrapped his arms around ayame, He sighed "Im affraid........i said it......Im Affraid" He layed there with ayame in his arms "Im affraid that i will not have a brother anymore....i don't think that i would be able to rule a town if he dies."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 am
Ayame smiled, turning to Kaleb and running her finger down his cheek. "It's ok to be afraid, Kaleb. Ayu will look after him. I don't think he will give up without a fight on life. But please don't upset yourself, Kaleb."

Ayu nodded, walking out of the infirmary and then back in with the doctor. She sat in the chair beside his bed and sighed.

Hayato sighed and looked at the ceiling. He closed his eyes to clear his thoughts.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am
Kaleb nodded ".....ok....ill try harder." He closed his eyes "i need to rest....if you don't want to stay here thats fine...you can go back....but i need some sleep." He kissed her ont he lips and then closed his eyes again.

"Hayato......do you want to sit down?" She said pointing to some chairs that were in a row and conected tot he wall.

"doc.....there is nothing wrong with me....i want to go home...i want to marry Ayu...." He sat up in his bed

"i can't let you go with out knowing whats wrong with you and knowing if its stable or unstable....im sorry."

"I changed...thats all...nothing is wrong with me...." HE screamed in pain because of his arm.

"its just takeing your blood pressure....."

"WELL IT HURTS!!!!" He layed down after it was done. "i just want to go home...please let me go home."

"i told you not until i kow whats wrong with you....why you changed...and if its stable or not." He left the room

"DAMNIT!!!" He sighed "takeing Ayu's hand "ill see you tomorrow...go home...get some rest....i was told that you stay here everyday with me whil i was out...you need to get some sleep." He smiled and brought you to him and kissed her forehead "i love you Ayu....ill see you in the moring...go get some rest. "tell everyone im sorry out there but....im going to sleep....no more visitors please." HE closed his eyes nad went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:42 am
Ayame nodded and smiled, walking out of the room and closed the door. She walked out into the garden and sat on a stone bench, closing her eyes and breathing deeply to clear her mind.

Ayu walked out of the infirmary and looked at Kylo and Hayato, smiling weakly. "He's going to be in there for a while. He just went to sleep...he doesn't want to see anyone. I need some time to clear my head. I'll see ya'll later." She walked out into the garden and sat by Ayame, sighing heavly. "This is going to make me go nerve reck."

Hayato nodded and sighed. "That girl is a good person...she has been through so much. Where do you want to go Kylo?"

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:51 am
kamron slept soundly and willingly for the first time.....

Kaleb tossed and turned but eventually got to sleep.

"mmmm....i donno......i chose a place already....its your turn to choose now...." She smiled as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:15 pm
"I don't know." Hayato shook his head.

Ayu sighed and put her head on Ayame's lap.

"I'm sorry that this is happening to you." Ayame sighed and tucked her hair behind her ears.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:30 am
Kylo sighed "are you feeling ok.....you seem.....different...." she looked down at her belly she bent over. "ahhhh......." the babys kicked her so hard it made her yell....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 pm
"Yeah I'm fine. Really I am..." Hayato looked at Kylo and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm
Kylo smiled and then wrapped her arm around him as they walked. "alright.....i guess your right...." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:58 pm
Hayato smiled and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah.."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:14 pm
~*~THE NEXT DAY~*~

Kamron felt the tubes being pulled from his veins the tape being ripped off his skin. He sat up "i can go....?" He looked at the people as they nodded "He snapped his fingers and he was dressed in his usual clothing. His vibrate blue hair flowed over his face as He ran out side and just kept running he did not stop until he reached the mansion he sprung through the doors "Ayu...wheres ayu....i need to find her." He started to look through every door and every room trying to find her.

Kaleb woke up and layed in his bed for a little while he didn't move and didn't get up He finally got up after a while and then went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Kylo woke up in her bed not knowing how she got there she looked at her tummy it was twice as big as it was yesturday...they seem to grow quicker when it was dark...witch is natural for vampire babys to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Ayu walked in from outside and was stretching. She stopped and looked up, smiling. "Kamron!" She ran and tackled him, not knocking him over but making him stumble. "I was so worried! I'm glad your out." She kissed Kamron and giggled, happy he was out and normal. "What happened to you? Did they find why you changed?"

Ayame walked into their room and laid on the bed, curling up and closing her eyes. She wanted to go to sleep and forget everything. "That won't happen, Ayame, just calm down." She mumbled and sighed, openning her eyes.

Hayato opened his eyes and looked at Kylo, smiling. "Good morning. Did you get a good nights sleep?"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 pm
"yea..they did....all they really said was that...its not life threatening....and they guessed it was just a comeing of age sorta thing....then they told me same thing happend to kaleb when he went through emotional stress for the first time...but that was long ago....i didn't change becuase of the stree...the stress just sorta trigered it." he smiled wrapping his arms around ayu "Ayu i missed you so much...you have no idea..." He kissed her passionatly holding her tightly and close to him feeling her warmth once again was like the world. He missed her so and he never wanted to leave her again. "Ayu...oh ayu......i missed you so much..." He Bright blue hair was longer then it sed to be...it was now down to his a** instead of the middle of his back. He smiled and kissed her neck. He pricked her neck lightly with her longer fangs and licked the tiny drop of blood that came out of the tiny hole "mm....i miss your taste..." He didn't let go for a very long time..."whens the last time you fed on a human....or anything for that matter."

Kaleb walked out in a towl wrapped around his waist and his body was wet his hair was soeaked and dripping down his body as the steamed rose from all over him..."well...there you are...i was wondering when you were going to come to bed...but you never did...." He smiled at her and then sat on the edge of the bed going through his small dresser.

She looked over to her side "aww....you slept in my bed with me....how sweet." she smiled and kissed him on the lips "great actually....no wonder that dream felt so real." she smiled and then go up...."hmmm....do you have any big shirts....this ones getting a little tight...i think i need to go prego shoping...."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff