Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:06 pm
Also, is there a way to add another post straight after my 1st initial post on my quest thread? Like if i wanted to add a page for quest affiliates too or something. Or not.. is that why people "reserve" spots straight after their 1st post? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm
Since you helped me out (thanks so much by the way) I thought I'd return the favor.

Throws a trash can full of paper at you.  

BonBonella

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 pm
I've just sent you lots of paper...enjoy  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Gilla>
Bumpness ish loved! <3

@chibi>
Ookee dookee xD I'll put in the piccie of your avvy ^O^
As for your question... sadly yes... >.<
Those are one of the reasons people like reserving their posts >.<
Basically, they wanted to put something there but didn't know what to put in yet so they left it reserved.
If the reserved post is not used, they'll just delete it.

In your case, you can alter the post where you asked questions on the fish and stuff into a quest affiliate post! xD

@crimson>
Your papers are loved! <3

Thank you to both RainingFaith and Utena_Tenjou_86 for being a part of the llamas and domos! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:27 am
I found some more papers in towns tonight so I sent them your way.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:43 am
ZOMG Koro you are teh genious! Haha dang, why didn't i think of that? stressed
Ok ok miss smarty poops. Can you tell me how to do it then? Like how to add people's links to my post and adding banners and etc.
Sowie sowie, i know i'm still noobie lah. But that's why y'all lub meh right? Riiiiiiight? crying
[P.S Dang your thread is pempin now girl! I wish i knew how to spice mine up. But i guess it's a lil too late now since i didn't reserve any spots to do so. Btw, thank you for adding my pic to my linky 3nodding ]  

ChibiMo0n

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:11 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Symphony>
Sankkyu! ^O^ Your papers and bumps are loved xDDD

@chibi>
I'll try to answer your question via pm xD

@scrommie?
Thank you for your bump! xD

Thank you to trish_lucky07 for the papers! Your name has been enlisted as a llama breeder! rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Placing my siggy for safekeeping xD

Is going to have a new sig xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 pm
Hey Koro I like your new siggy! It's hot. burning_eyes  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Heheh... it's an avvy art of the old me xD
I missed being the old me hahah but I love the new me.
Dilemma... Dilemma... sweatdrop

Kyangfan made me this generous free commission xD
*points to sig*

User Image
(( Kyangfan! ))

I returned the favour by drawing her a dragon even though she doesn't have one sweatdrop
Not really good at drawing though x]
Lookee below! whee

User Image

It's a crappy sketch sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:16 pm
Yay i think i did it 4laugh
Although i don't know how to create all the pretty banners and wicked sparkly fonts sad
Awts, it's good enough i think. The point is to display y'all on my quest thread too whee  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:03 pm

Really? Really?
I'm heading over to see xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:12 pm

Koro, your beautiful no matter how your portrayed !

Im sending you a donation, and a note. Check out the title of the trade.

heart rio

_RI0SAN_

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Well well well I just ran into someone in the forum trying to get rid of paper. So I got it from them and here you go!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games