Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 pm
[[Enters Dom and Elecmon from the city]] Dom ran across the plane with Elecmon close behind. They both noticed a smell. They tried to avoid it but no matter were they went the smell got stronger. Dom then saw the problem a huge mound of digipoo moulded together to make a castle of sorts. Dom and Elecmon walked away but a three Sukamon grabbed them and pulled them in. They were dragged into the royal chamber to see the King Sukamon. They dropped them face down in the poo right in front of the king.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:36 pm
"What do you want?" The king said angrily as Dom and Elecmon rose to there feet.
"We have no quarrel here your majesty." Said Elecmon as he bowed his head.
"Then what are you doing here?" He replied.
"We were dragged here by your guards....."
King Sukamon butted in, "What are you saying? Are you saying that I King Sukamon have took you prisoner just to make you suffer? Well for that you will be locked in the dungeon forever." He pointed to the dungeon and said nothing more.  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:41 pm
Dom was thrown into a jail cell but Elecmon was pulled to some other room. As the locked the door Dom ran at it too look for Elecmon and saw the Sukamon using there attacks on him to make him extra weak. Dom punched the wall in anger but could not do any thing as Elecmon was too weak to fight. The Sukamon chucked Elecmon into the cell and locked the door Dom could no longer see him. He was up a lot of the night punching and kicking the wall just purely out of anger but he realised that it would not help what would, would be if he got some rest. Dom lay down in the poo and went to sleep cause in the morning he would break them out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 pm
Dom woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing. He quickly looked out the window in the door and saw Elecmon being dragged along. Dom turned and saw the wall he ran and looked out the window and saw that the building was slanted and the wall was soft as it was cooled over night. Dom ran to the door and pointed his digivice at Elecmon to digitalise him. Then Dom turned and ran at the wall smashing through it and rolling down the wall onto the savana.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:57 pm
[[Ryu, tapirmon, enter from city]]
oh my god, I think we came at the wrong time crying thinks ryu as he sees skullgreymon and vademon walking around. (whisper) "I think we should go back like right now.." "Even if that sounds like a good idea, we already found you!!!" "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!" Ryu is running with tapirmon for about ten minuites, it is already fairly dark outside, and Ryu is looking behind him to see how much ground skullgreymon and vademon had gained, and as he looks back in front of him, he sees a sillouette, and he rams right into it on accident

(doranak, this would be a good place for you to enter....)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm
ryu ignores the sillouette and continues running with tapirmon, they find a bashed hole in the wall, and decide to run in for shelter. "Tapirmon, I think we made it..." "it looks like it, its good not having to run anymore.."a loud screech goes through the castle as ryu and tapirmon are carried to the king sukamon, and dropped in a pile of poo, that seemed to have a faceprint in it....  

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 pm
"ANOTHER INTRUDER!?""actually, we have a good reason to intrude..." "and what kind of excuse would that be?!" "We had to in order to escape from skullgreymon and vademon..." after this is said, ryu and tapirmon are thrown out again, and start running from skullgreymon before he notices them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:06 pm
skullgreymon notices them after they get a good ten yards away, and by the time he got there, they were long gone.....

[[Ryu, tapirmon exit to gecko swamp.]]  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:24 am
Dom was resting under a tree with Elecmon in his digive when he saw a skullgraymon chase a kid into the swamp. "Should we follow?" He says to Elecmon, but he was sleeping in the digivice so Dom decided to let him rest while he tries to get into teh swamp. Dom ran across the savana towards the swamp which wasn't far. However the Skullgreymon was blocking the way so he slowly snuck around to his tail. Then ran up it all the way to his head then leapt of the front into the swamp. [[Dom and Elecmon exited to Geko swamp.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:38 pm
[[dom, ryu, met. seadramon, and elecmon, enter from geko swamp]]
ryu and seadramon fly behind the skullgreymon....
"hell squeeze!"
metal seadramon wraps himself around the skull greymon, immobilizing it, metal seadramon and the skullgreymon are face to face..
"Remember me?"
"No, why would I remember my prey?"
"I was the tamer with a tapirmon that you had to pick on recently, and we came to return the favor...."
"River....of power....."
seadramon's beam fires straight through the skullgreymon's head, instantly deleting it.
ryu and metal seadramon fly down to the ground.
"whats this?"
ryu picks up and akwardly shaped coin.
"it has a crest on it....thats the light crest, maybe this thing repels viruses!"
ryu examines it for a little bit, then remembers that he technically 'kidnapped' someone.
"where would you like us to take you? We could take you back into geko swamp.....nah, we'll just take you to drive city"
ryu drops you off at drive city
[[dom, elecmon, exit to drive city]]
[[ryu, metal seadramon, exit to ???]]  

Amias Nicht

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:30 am
{Enter Chiyako and Bukamon from the Tropical Jungle bordering Toy town and Tama town}

Chiyako continued to run even when she'd left the jungle, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Bukamon had his flippers around her arm while she carried him, he didn't want to fall out of her grip now did he. "Do you even know where you are going?" He yelped a little scared at the pace she was going.

"Of course I don't you should know me by now. I'm trying to find somewhere to train you silly....Maybe we should use the Savanna to get us else were?" She breathed while running, for all the geeky look about her and the fact she always missed out on sport class she was rather fit when it came to things like hiking and running which in some cases was a good thing. She was just thankful her glasses fitted to her well and weren't likely to slip off, of course she had the sports holding band behind her head to keep them held in place too. While she ran her eyes shifted all over to try and see any signs of life, good or bad while her heart pounded against her chest. At least she was getting a good work out. Her soft grey eyes continued to search the area in hopes of seeing someone or something if not she'd probably head for a city to try and find a gym to train up Bukie, it was the least she could do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 pm
[[Dom enters on a Skull Greymon Missile]] Dom crashes it into the Sukamon castle and jumps off befor impact. It turned alot of Sukamon and Numamon into digitama but Dom no longer cared he was focused on getting back his digimon. Dom jumped down from the rubble and walked into Geko Swamp. [[Dom left to Geko swamp.]]  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 pm
[[Enter Dom and Black Garurumon from Toy & Tama town.]] They are racing across the field when King Sukamon blocks the way. "Move befor we hurt you." Dom says as he gets off B Garurumon's back. Then King Sukamon says as a tear rolls down his face. "Like you haven't already?" Dom stops and turns to where there castle once was and sees all the digitama. Dom falls to his knees "I am so sorry." A tear falls from his ye followed by many others. Dom turns and sees B Garurumon de-digivolving. "Mind if I call you Hanzo, To remind me of the darkness we have been to?" The Elecmon shakes his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:29 pm
King Sukamon bowed his head. "We shall be freinds instead from now on, no fights so that you may continue on with your adventure." Dom stood up and nodded as he said, "Lets go Hanzo, we have a long way to go." Dom and Hanzo turned as King Sukamon stopped them. "Erm we have an old sewer system you could use, it would take you to any big city." Dom turned "Maybe we should help you first?" King Sukamon shook his head "No I imprisoned you and hurt your friend here we are even." Dom sighed "Hanzo needs a rest mind so could we stop a bit?" The King nodded "Let me fix the castle first." The King began to poo and all at once a huge castle was made. Dom was shocked but still he entered.  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Dom and Hanzo woke up in the underground chambers which were carved out by Drillmon. They walked into the kings chambers who showed them how to access the secret sewer system. "Its a one way street mind so no getting back the easy way." Said the king. Dom nodded as him and Hanzo ran into the middle pipe. "Bye your majesty, and thank you for every thing." [[Dom and Hanzo left to ???]]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games