Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bamber Amber

Dapper Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:55 pm
ello my names Mariah http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/AmberBamber13/Jan28_64.jpg i live in Alaska/Arizona ill be 13 on the 19th of march so in 2 weeks i have a Austrailian Kelpie named Amber shes my baby http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/AmberBamber13/x-mass05winter06017.jpg i also have 2 parekeets(sp?)there names are Princess and No Name(never got a name lol) i also have lots of fish and soon ill have a horse blaugh i also love canada and all northern animals even though i love all animals  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Hola. My name is Lily. (AKA Li.) I'm a girl, fyi. I'm fourteen years old and currently residing in the USA. I have some pictures on my profile if anybody is curious as to what I look like. pirate

At my mom's house I have only a few loves. heart

There are Tank and Macintosh, our two adorable chihuahua-looking dogs. (Who knows what they really are...) Mac behaves well around all people, but Tank acts very afraid. Tank is such a cutie around us though. He is constantly stealing my socks; our backyard is littered with what he has plundered. We have had our toy fox terrier, Fly, for a long time now. She loves people and is nearly blind. 4laugh

Our kitty cat's name is Pearl. A nickname that we've given her is Roach. She is often seen eating bugs. sweatdrop Friends are sometimes scared when she stares at them. She's harmless now, but as a kitten she was fiesty. gonk

At the moment we have three freshwater aquariums set up. To name a few fishies.. Dino, Cruel Chelsea, Esteban, Cow Tipping Bully... razz

My favorite type of pet? I love them all! But I might prefer rodents, snakes, and dogs. 3nodding  

Buy A Hippo

covarla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:33 pm
hings you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Hello All!

I was rather excited to see a group for pet lovers. Here's a quick introduction:

Name: Candie
Residence: Buffalo, NY
Sex: Female
Pets I personally have: 2 cats, 5 fish and 1 rat
Other pets in my house: 2 more cats, another rat, and soon a sugar glider
Favorite type of pets: cats, rats, and dogs

I love all pets from the cute and cuddly to the slimy ^_- My dad at one time bred English Setters, so I'm a bit biased towards them. As long as I can remember I've at least had one pet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Hello! ^^

My name is Kate, and I've got two cats, Isis and Binx. I'm going to be 20 in thirteen days, a bit nervous about that. I help take care of my mother's dog and my brother's dog, but I still prefer cats. Dogs are a very close second.
User ImageUser Image  

lymelady

__penguin__

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:05 pm
Hi! biggrin My name is Megan, I'm 16 years old, and I live in California. I have a dog (Teddy), 2 budgies (Jo & Kiwi), a conure (Mango), and a kitty (Mayaa). I love them all, but I do have a few dream pets that I want to have eventually, namely an Alaskan malamute, a ball python, and a peacock. heart Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:25 am
Hello, My name is Joseph but I prefer Nikolaus, my middle name or Niko for short. Currently, I live in Hawaii but I was born in Germany. I currently have one dog with my girlfriend, a shepherd mix. I'm more of a cat person, though.  

amseldevil

exdraghunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:54 pm
Hi. My name is Jennifer. I live in Northwest Washington. I have two cats, Felix (lard) and his sister Tapioca (psyco kitty). I also have a dog, a chow/keeshond named annie. I show her in 4-H currently. We are working on aquiring a new dog such as a Bernese Mountain Dog, or a Tibetan Mastiff, or a Newfie. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:14 am
Heyo! I'm Darek, or Shen. I have one dog, a full-bred maltese.
I used to have a black cat, goldfish and birds as well, but that was back in primary school....AGES back.

When I leave my house, I'm gonna try and bring up a kitten and puppy together. Hopefully they can get along.

Darek Khort

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:25 am
Hey I am Amanda, I am 19, a female and living in England.

I have a 2 and a half year old Greyhound called Bingo, and he is a fawn brindle type.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 am
Hi! I'm Kathryn but everyone calls me Katie...
I'm 13 (14 in July) and I live in Arizona, USA
I love all pets but my favorites are cats.
I have 2 cats and 2 rats...unless you count my parents cats then I have 2 rats and around 15 cats...
Every pet that I have is adopted.
I am currently in Jr. High and I plan to be a plastic surgeon.
biggrin
I plan to give at least 1/6 of my income to animals but I'm not sosure that it will work out... biggrin biggrin
So, I hope I'll talk to everyone soon!!! biggrin  

SpunkleMcKats

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:53 pm
Hai! My name's Alanna. I'm fourteen, insane, and a writer. I'm from Canada, too. I have a kittycat, and her name is Shadow. She's my baby. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:29 am
Hallo, my real name is Ashton, I'm 20 years old and in the middle of my Biology degree. Hopefully I will move on to vet college after this is done. I have two kittehs and a doggie. Spanky is one cat, roughly 4 years old, black and white(more white than black), and fluffy to the EXTREME. Tigger II is a tiger striped cat with a spotted tummy and socked feet, ~13 years old, and is a cranky old fart. Dundee is an Australian Cattle dog and is around 7 years old.
My interests include anime, video games, reading(either Stephen King books or cat/dog books). I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

NoLaPuppyLove

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Michelle. I'll be 21 this weekend! Yay! I have a 10 month old yorkie-poo. Her name is Dixie Belle. She's the cutest little puppy ever! I just got her in July. She's got a great personality. She has A LOT of energy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:01 pm
Howdy!
My name is Amanda, I'm 24 and I have 4 pets.
I have 2 cats, a dog and a hamster.
I have been working as a veterinary technician for almost 4 years and I love my job! I hope to be able to go back to school someday to get my license but until then I'll just keep doing what I do.

HentaiChick

IvyWings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:11 pm
Hello! My name is Jasmine and I live in Maine! I am a female and I am turning 13 on April 16th (yay!!!) Please dont think that just because I am younger than many people on here I am imiture. I just like to have fun! I have 4 cats (Dolly, Star, Mouse, Milo), 2 dogs (Luna, Johnny), a hamter (unamed), 7 fish , and 2 bunnies (Mango, Pepper). I would like to work as a vet when I get older particularly in a zoo. I like horseback riding, reading, writing, and I love all my animals!!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games