Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 pm
It didn't take very long for Tammy to fall over passed out. She slowly transformed back into her regular form, and looked as if she had just wandered out from her room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 pm
"Phew. I'm tired," Icarus stopped dancing and sat down on the tabletop, "I'm gonna take a break for a while, ok?" He said to Alexis. Icarus heard Ai talking and turned to see who she was talking too, He turned just in time to see Amalia walking out the door, "who was that?" he asked Ai, turning to face her properly.  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 am
Ai snapped b ack into reality. "We'll talk later."Ai thought."Oh that was the new girl,she just got but by Tammy over there."Ai said pointing."She's heading to the medical center...I think."Ai said shrugging. "Well I'm gonna see if I can get these light on.Be back in a sec."Ai said her eyes glowing.((like a cat's I suppose whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:02 pm
"Well see ya in a few minutes."Ai said smiling and skipped off towards the control room.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 pm
Alexis sits down next to Icarus exhausted.((spelled wrong??)) "Im tried too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 pm
"Ok, see ya' Ai," Icarus said, taking his beanie off and scratching his head a little. He turned back as Alexis sat down next to him, and smiled politely.

Airas jumped up onto the table with them, transforming into a light brown puppy, licking playfully at Icarus' fingers. "Well that was fun."  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:23 pm
"Yeah." She yawned as she pet Airas. "me and Alexis stayed up all night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 pm
"You might want to get some breakfast then," Icarus got up and walked over to the table where his jacket had landed, he picked it up and put it back on, turning back towards Alexis, "I'll be back in a lil' while, just going to make sure the new girl finds the Medical ward, okay? Airas can stay here with you if you want." he said and started heading for the door.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Smiles shyly. "Mhm" Alexis walks over to the food court and pours some cofee into a small mug, and sits back down with Airas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:57 pm
After a minute or two of wandering around the hallway, Icarus found Amalia, seeming lost. "If you're still looking for the Medical ward, it's the last door on the right, at the end of this hallway, here, I'll show you." He smiled. When they reached the end of the hallway, Icarus pointed at the door to their right, "It's in there, just show the nurse and they'll get you fixed up in no time." Icarus smiled again, turned and walked back down the way they had came, he stopped for a moment, turned back and said "My name's Icarus, I'll see you around." as he waved, and continued walking back to the cafeteria  

PH-ArcticFox

sinfonias

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:39 am
[sorry, i was gone for three days]

Amalia looked down at her still bleeding digit as the boy, who had helped her find her way, walked in the opposite direction.

A minute later Amalia realized she didn't know him at all and was beginning to forget his face. Not a moment later, the boy looked back and introduced himself. "His name is Icarus", She thought to herself.

Icarus continued walking away into the dark hallway until he was barely visible.

With her uninjured hand, Amalia opened the door of the infirmary and took a step inside. A step closer to relief.

Her manners were failing, how could she forget to thank ******** swore aloud, blushed, then covered her mouth.
She was right in front of the nurse, who immediately began tending her wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 pm
Alexis takes a small sip of coffee as she pets Airas. "Your so cute!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

sinfonias

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 am
All too soon the nurse had finished cleaning and bandaging Amalia's finger.

Which meant she had to go back out in the darkness in an attempt to find someplace to settle for a little while.

Amalia shyly mumbled a thanks to the nurse, who nodded her head, confirming that it was time for Amalia to leave her office.

And so she did. Venturing out into the darkness, she tripped several times yet, to her surprise did not completely face-plant on the linoleum floor.

She sighed.
it didn't really matter where she went,
because...really, she never recognized any true difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm
On his way back to the Cafeteria, Icarus made a quick stop at his room, leaving his jacket and beanie behind, and taking his locket out of the jacket and putting it back on, before grabbing his walking stick and continuing on to the Cafeteria to catch up with Alexis.  

PH-ArcticFox

sinfonias

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Amalia walked for awhile. It seemed like a long time, and it felt like she wasn't making any forward progress.

A feeling of urgency quietly crept up inside her. She felt tired; she felt lost.

Apparently she felt a lot of things. These feelings didn't translate into words in her mind. She only recognized that her body was tired.

"I wonder if anyone leaves this place; I wonder where one can sleep", Amalia said asked, no one in particular.

she then shrugged, as if trying to answer her own question, but failing.

And she hoped for another guide. She wondered if someone could hear her thoughts and come help her in these dark halls.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games