Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:38 pm
snuggle89
the girl laughed "come back to my house".
the shadows melted away reviling a large exspance of grass with a lake and a masive house "let's play catch" jackie shouted as a ball appeard in front of her. shiza appeard beside jackie, her eye torn and bloody.
a few feathers hung from her mouth where she had snapped at the bird, catching it's tail slightly, " you'll pay two legged" she hissed, showing her fangs "come on lets play" jackie shouted throughing the ball to robin first

"Which one? Me or the bird?" Rock asked "And so, if you do stop this chaos, I'll heal her and make her a shadow again..." Rock said. He handed his hand towards the girl. There was a black rose in his hand.
"Don't worry. There's no catch here... Jakie..." Rock's voice was soft and caring, for once...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:38 pm
- my eyes go black my wings shoot out at a wingspread unrivaled by all my eyes go black and up one arm lucifer burns into my flesh the other the same only in latin - lets ******** play- i fly at the speed of light and start to knock down the pillars - you wanna play lets play - i cut across her chest even though im still a bit injured from all the battles today and then the entire area changes to pure black and red fire- yes thats right this is the tenth circle of hell- my voice is in latin and extremly devilsh an dark-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:03 pm
- i kiss snggle passionately then i ull out two huge swords and twirl them extremly fast and they create an orb shield around me and im fully protected-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:17 pm
(( redface ))
jackie sat up, tears streaming down her face, "no one ever want's to play"
she wailed and burried her face in her knees, as she rocked back and forth. giant cracks started ripping threw the ground, sharp metal spears shot threw the earth, stopping anyone from reaching her as she continued to cry  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:20 pm
- i force my self through the spears and when my shield is breached i drop it an continue in flight getting hit and i am stopped at her feet as my last minutes come down an my life is quickly fading- i loved you for some reason- i shut my eyes an pass out only a few minutes left in my tortured life-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Robin gasped, she had been perfectly normal, then womp! Hit with weird powers; ok, got over that. Came to a school full of others with powers; can work through that. But now she was trying to survive two shadows attacking, and try to defeat a six year old girl who seemed to be capable of anything? This was getting absurd.
Flicking the giant fan, she was keeping Moko at bay, but nothing woudl change as long as mini-Jackie kept up her tirade. Biting her lip, Robin's mind spun through scenario's and possibilities; nothing. She snatched a quick look over at Rock to see how he was doing. He seemed to be doing fine, he wasn't even injured. It seemed as if everyone was trying to calm down mini-Jackie; and that gave Robin an idea. She ran over to Rock and stood back to back with him, "Hey, you go try to help her. I'll keep these two occupied."No matter what. She might not be able to help the creator of this nightmare, but she could at least keep the nightmares from hurting her friend.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:06 pm
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!- i start to ignite everything all my wounds heal the ground seals the spears stop i run to the two cats and i cut ones head off clean and i get ready to fight the secon one i see a girl - go help him ill take this push over- my words echo an are in both english and latin after i knocked out the other one i turne andd ran towards the others- ok if thats the actually jackie just the past version if we cheer her up we cheer them both up if we kill her they both die but if we combined our powers we can put that six year old in her and minimize any damage they could cause together  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:31 pm
Robins lips tightened as she watched the huge cats head re-attach itself. This woudl be interesting. "Fine, if you can't be hurt, lets try just keeping you contained." Whipping her fan from side to side, she created a gale wind that buffeted them, then pinched the fan back together and stuck it in the sash across her back. She then snatched out the back tasseled tin whistle that was even now strapped to her leg. Whetting her lips, she started to play a quick tripping jig that danced into the wind.
The wind started to swirl around the huge black cats and shrunk while intensifying until the felines were in the center of small tornadoes. *Fwit* Robin jerked the music upwards an octave so that it was a shrill, piercing frenzy. The cats flew upwards to hang in the dead center of the tornadoes, held in place by the wind pressure and by Robins captivating song.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:18 am
large cracking sounds filled the air. giant holes filled the ground and fire poured out of them, the six year old continued to wail rocking back and forward. shiza's eyes widend as she watched her misstress
"listen to me, if we promise not to attack you can you make her happy again?" shiza called over the howling wind. moko gawked at his sister "NO SHIZA, TWO LEGGEDS CAN'T BE TRUSTED" he let out an ear spilting rawr and writhedted against the wind
"moko.........look at her she need's help................."
shiza looked down at robin "help her please"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 am
thats it1 - i fly up to the six year old with a rubber ball and i throw it to her - ill play lets play catch - i change the sceneary to the school and continue to play catch- yeah see this is fun - i continue with the game-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:08 am
squeakers_13
Robin gasped, she had been perfectly normal, then womp! Hit with weird powers; ok, got over that. Came to a school full of others with powers; can work through that. But now she was trying to survive two shadows attacking, and try to defeat a six year old girl who seemed to be capable of anything? This was getting absurd.
Flicking the giant fan, she was keeping Moko at bay, but nothing woudl change as long as mini-Jackie kept up her tirade. Biting her lip, Robin's mind spun through scenario's and possibilities; nothing. She snatched a quick look over at Rock to see how he was doing. He seemed to be doing fine, he wasn't even injured. It seemed as if everyone was trying to calm down mini-Jackie; and that gave Robin an idea. She ran over to Rock and stood back to back with him, "Hey, you go try to help her. I'll keep these two occupied."No matter what. She might not be able to help the creator of this nightmare, but she could at least keep the nightmares from hurting her friend.

Rock nodded. His katana appeared in his other hand as he sheathed the other one. It had a ruby and emerald yin-yang pearl near the guard and was finely crafted. It snapped at it's guard and layed flat on it and started to spin. Te yin-yang alit and sent a fine line of light alone the blade. It clicked back in it's normal pose with the fine light along the blade.
"CHAAA!!!" Rock slashed horizontally in the air. The spikes around Jakie fell into tiny cubes.
"Listen. When people don't wanna play with you, it's maybe because you are playing too dangerously. Putting their lives on the line isn't really fun for some people. People are not all like you and me. Look... Look in my eyes, in the opening of this mask... You should be able to see my life, how I've lived... You'll see that we are alike..." Rock said walking over the stubs of the metal spears and kneeled in front of Jakie. He revealed his right eye. His eye was split vertically by a cat-like pupil with a red iris. A scar was visible on the skin over and under the eye. It made a cross over the eye.
"This is why I keep my right eye hidden..." Rock explained. Jakie was able to see the solutide and pain Rock had lived through. She saw the drunk man that had tried to hit him, the puddle rising in the air and strangling the man, everything. Even Sonya's death in front of Rock's eyes. After Sonya's inert body fell to the ground, Jakie came back to normal, Rock's life had stopped showing.
"You see?" Rock made a water bottle appear and he opened it, to a mouthful from it and threw it. The water gushed out of it, seeming like there was no end to the torrent. There was so much water coming from it that a simple water bottle could not hold that much. The water rushed to the holes with fire coming from them and extinguished the flames.
"However, I shall not reveal my identity to you right now... You shall discover it soon or later..." Obviously, Rock was totally different from the Rock she saw in class that same day, except the hair. Rock let his hair cover his right eye again, hiding the eye away. He showed his hand to Jakie again.
"Come on now, child..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:19 am
Robin's eyes softened, "Of course." The whistle fell from her lips and the went back into it's pouch as the winds slowly subsided. A soft lilting hum escaped her lips as she floated off the ground and flew over to Jackie. Landing softly beside her, Robin smiled. "Hey there. I'm Robin what's your name?" Her voice was soft, like when talking to a spooked animal; she was trying to calm her down.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:33 am
((I think I missed a part or.... I typed too much.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:23 am
((it's ok))

tears streaked jackie's face as she looked up at robbin, she rubbed her eyes and stood up, still holding the ball.
she looked at pyro and then the ball before running across the cracked earth and hiding behind an ashend tree, jackie poked her head out so that only her eyes where visable "r.......robbin.....i..." she bowed her head and disserpied behind the tree again.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 am
- suddenly i look as i hear a loud crash its my son's mother's car and hes bleeding i drop the ball and run to his side i slide on the asphalt grabbing his head placing it on my lap an he dies right there and i put my forhead on his chest an weep-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games