Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:11 pm
Avi stayed still, she was slipping into another unconciouse moment. However this time she began to burn up more and without warning her body was covered in flames. However these flames didn't harm her or Kaida. Without realizing it, she was able to control the heat.

Within her mind she wondered what was happening, she felt different.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 pm
((Well, it's time to set off.))Tanaka heard the cart and foot steps appoarch him and the gate. His entire caravan and it's members we're gathering inside the cart, sealing the back of it. Hee watched Atoli tets the new coverings and paytted them, laying her head against the now soft and relaxing cart. "Alright everyoen listen up, we're going to be joined by three people from the third Tsuki caravan and afew mercenary's who've paid me a handsome sum to lead them through the Wastes. I only know the thrid caravan's surviving members but the mercenary's someone how spotted me as a Azure and their human to so watch them carefully." As Tanaka finished a group of four appoarched

((Here's the third surviving caravan's pictures and members: Kiki Sardina The Cleric Hannah Tsuki the Death Cleric Bethany Jakes the Brandier Blake Blackfield the leader/Reaper
))

Blake the surviving caravan member sigehd with his scythe on his shoulder. "Tanaka, not to be challenging or anything but, everyone here knows who we are, say except for the Atoli girl." He said, throwing his scythe at him. "Tanaka, you have yet another crystal, don't you? You just don't get it, do you? It's not worth the risk to obtain them all, even most of the Azure's don't know what their for."

Tanaka caught the scythe with one hand and twriled it around his finger tossing it back to Balek, the scythe was of foriegn design made out of pure Azurite. "You may be my full-blooded cousin but i'm still stronger than you, look we have to get through the wastes anyway, right? Witht he two humans in yoru surviving caravan you don't stand a chance of hell in beating the ascended. Yes the stories are true, they are in the Wastes, I killed three and took their crystals." he said, patting his chest. Tanaka was slightly annoyed at the rets of the other caravan's appearance and signed to Atoli to get out afew bottles of moonshine, if the moonshine didn't get him, his cousin's nagging would.

Blackened Daylight

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Shyama sighs after a while and starts walking after being relitively unsucessfull in her attemps to make clean water in the area. She gets up and stretches, her back and neck snapping after having sat for so long. "Boring." She mutters as she starts walking only to find herself a few feet from the gate. "Wow, tricky." Shyama says as she stares at the gate. "Maybe someone won't hate me?" She says as she sets her water down again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Even though Avi went on fire nothing was burning yet. He and Avi were just a briliant glow of flames. Kaida knew this meant that Avi's fever was bad. As he came to the gates to exit town Kaida saw wagons that were gathering. Unless they can go through without the guide or they can help her they mean nothing to me. Still consumed in flames that were not harming anything Kaida walked in long strides past the gathering caravan. A gaurd opened its mouth to ask what was going on but when he saw Kaida holding a woman and coverd in flames he instantly shut his mouth. One foot calmly went infront of the other as the fire danced around him as he began to cross the threshold of the wall into the poisoned wastes.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm
((Main reason of use for guides, only Azure Wolf eyes can see past the mists and fogs near the quarter point of the wastes. Their so dense in black fog even the undead can't get by.))

Tanaka sighed as he watched the other caravan load up and hitch their carts to his. He pushed open the huge Azurite gates and a glimmer of light shone in his eyes. Trees thickened past the entrance glowing with a purple-like sap oozing from both the ground and entire enviroment ahead. It was only one of many dangers, the posion, but it was still uncurable, be that as it may. He looked past a thin layer of black mist and set down the scarred stone path deeper into the wastes.

Atoli sighed as she peered over the edge of the caravan's cart. The horse's legs were wrapped in Azurite hooves and leg guards that could keep the posion off, but it amde it impossible for them to run very far. "Tanaka why does the posion glow like that? It's extremely eerie..." She said into his ear.

Tanaka scratched his shoulders and yawned. "Because, it's the guardin's blood, or so legends say. You know our blood glows, though it is blue. It's level of luminosity is fairly high. "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 am
(([Rant]

So not a single person in the WHOLE caravan could note that two people were passing by on fire. I mean your controlling what? Ten characters? Not one of them can notice the two people in flames walking near the caravan and into the wastes ahead of them? Not one of them has a question about it? None of them are remotely curious? Are we just blatantly ignoreing the other players man? I mean mabey its just me but if two people walked by me (one being carried of course) on fire but not turning into ash and thier clothes and items not being damaged that would draw my attention like a kick me sign in high school. Secondly noone talks to them I mean hell I'd see if they knew they were on fire in the first place or try to comunicate it somehow. I mean my guy is not the kind of guy to go out and talk to people. I'm running out of ideas to be noticed here since i can't magic up a big neon sign saying 'talk to this guy damnit' over Kaida's head. I mean being by the old man that got me like one line interaction. Asking cleric girl to heal Avi no response. Walking past the group with injured woman in arms once again caravan says nothing. Girl bursts into flames infront of an Inn door while being held by a half demon no response. Both demon and woman walk by caravan (woman being carried) and are now infront of it still on fire and there is no reaction at all. What in the name of blue hell do i got to do then? Blow up a caravan cart to get attention? If your simply out to ignore every attempt to comunicate in an RP why make one? I mean hell with killing the guide we HAVE to cross the wastes somehow or this thing is not worth playing. I don't know about everyone else but I did not join an RP to sit in one town simply because 'any race besides Azure wolves can't navigate the area if they try they die' once again i get the heavy feeling we are being forced into one direction with three options. Option 1 Join you and be part of the plot which at this point seems impossible since I'm running out of ideas to get attention. Option 2 wait then play 'catch up to the caravan if you want to be relavent at all and it will take a while since they need to get a replacement guide' Option 3 since noone besides you had the foresight about the wastes being unnavagateable except for pure blood Azure wolves the third option is to obviously die. I'd love to avoid options 2 and 3 but I'm running out of ways to complete option one I mean there is no way in hell my character is going to be able to pay for the caravan nor will he give up all of his gold just to travel in a group and Avi's character has no money what so ever i also belive no one wants to be 'in debt' to the caravan and all my other attemps to get noticed are blatently failing before me eyes.

[/Rant]

P.S. sorry about the rant but I'm just getting frustrated now and I know I'm not the only one. I know that Avi is on the verge of quitting too but I keep telling her to hold off on it since this is just beginning but now I'm beginning to see no point in this myself I mean I'm up for a good RP. I'm up for a good plot. But this just keeps getting bogged down by two things. Sever details reveald at the last second that damages everyone's ability to RP since they got to fight a new set of rules in each area these details are released (the wastes and the guides and the whole dieing if you try thing being a major example) and secondly not to sound rude but there is a sever lack of interactivity here I mean unless its something directly effecting the caravan its like they refuse to acknowledge its existance one major example is the calmly walking burning person holding a burning woman walking ahead of the caravan.

Feel free to grouch me out or feel free to think on my points I mean I want to see this RP become sucessful but at this rate its getting frustrateingly difficult.))  

NakhtiChaos

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:51 am
Kaida and Avi were still a flame ahead on the stone trail the fire repelling the goopy poison backwards but not vaporizeing it. Kaida was infront of the caravan by aproxamately thirty feet with Avi still gathered in his arms as he walked on. Kaida knew one false step in here and he was done but damnit he had no choice in the matter. With the condition Avi was in he needed a healer and since the woman back in town blew him off on his request after she healed the old man he was going to cross the wastes gods be damned of the consequences. If I have to I'll be the first half damned demon to do it alone carrying an unconcious woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:38 am
((If only fire did keep it back, if it's been around for hundreds of years, what makes you think fire's going to hold it bay?))  

Blackened Daylight

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 am
((So you want the three main people posting in your thread to die then and leave the thread with noone RPing then? There has to be a way to fend off nature even if is is poisonus sludge on the ground otherwise Tiger's character is already dead from sitting on the ground out there. Kaida would be dead from walking through it. Since Avi is in Kaida's arms if he dies he would drop her in the poisoned sludge and she would die too. Besides you yourself said no god modeing that rule should extend to nature itself since nothing is ever truely impossible its just really damned difficult to do like say crossing a foggy poisonus waste land. Should be difficult it should not be impossible for everyone besides a master race to pull off.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:23 am
((Fire just isn't a viable source, metals that aren't corrosive work and so do certian types of elements, but fire wouldn't have a effect. As for the master race thing, their not the master race it's just their lands. The sludge doesn't seep over the stone path but once we're off it it will be there.))  

Blackened Daylight

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:54 am
((....Blackened...you've gone a little far and your acting dictator like. If you want to do a rp, do it right and let people do what they will within reason...So, I have to side with NakhtiChaos. I quit. I dont like the way your running the rp, people should be able to create situations which are beneficial to the story, not follow every single one you've created. Good luck with the rp.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 am
((I'm done. I'm sick of the 'no matter what you do there will be no effect additude. Peace out I quit.))  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:28 pm
((I'm pretty sure I sent him three pms with mutliply details on the Wastes, maybe you deleted them. Reguardless, I asked you in the first of the three I sent yesterday to let everyone else know what to expect in the Wastes. Now if you didn't get that or choose not to read them, i'l post what they are, so long as you'd like to remain since I basicly gave you the advance HU.))

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff