Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:02 pm
"Thank you, Alyss." she nodded toward the girl. "Want a smoothie?" she asked Alyss. "We should have a smoothie party! Or not." she said seeing everyone's reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:05 pm
we should magically force customers to come in heart  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm
He takes the smoothie, still blushing a bit. "So, me brutally slaughtering several peoploe doesn't bother you? Oh, did anyone clean up the bodies?" He brushes his hands across hers as he takes the smoothie. He sips it, smiling. "I love Mango"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm
"You're welcome, Maria. And I'll take a strawberry smoothie, as long as I get an employee discount," she said. She wasn't really interested in anything going inside, anymore. Instead, she was staring at the bistro across the street. "That's not fair. They have a line going outside the restaurant," she whined.  

Mentha spicata

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 pm
OH NO we got to get rip of the bodies!! What am i scared about i'll just send them to the dinos ! *runs out and sends the dead to be eaten by the dinos* Thats all taken care of now!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 pm
"No, we should dress Mello in one of the uniforms and have him stand outside." she said sarcastically. Seeing the horrified look on Mello's and Carissima's faces, she hastily added, "I'm just kidding!" She walked to the smoothie machine and made Alyss a strawberry smoothie. She snapped her fingers and it appeared on her table.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:11 pm
All the girls should go out and try to get some customers heart it would be fun because we can make people come! heart Really all we need is some one to give us some stars!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:12 pm
Maria gulped. "Why do we need stars?"  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:13 pm
like a 5 star hotel but a 5 star cafe instead! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:14 pm
"Want me to burn the other cafe to the ground?" He said, smiling. "Or... you girls could put on a magic show..." he laughs. "Just disguise your real magic as stage magic."  

DonCacti

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:15 pm
"Thank god for that, Kat. I thought you meant something else. Why don't we give away little bunny plushies? With our address and hours on it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:15 pm
Carissima didnt hear what Maira had said.

Mello still had the look on his face saying Hell no.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:16 pm
hey thats an idea we could perform and the people will flock to us!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:17 pm
"I say we go with Clyde's other idea." She stood on the table and pointed to the bistro. "BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!" she growled menacingly.  

Mentha spicata

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:19 pm
"Or you could just blow up the employees and owner from their inside, Alyss." Maria pointed out. "Well, Mello, since you're an employee, you do need a uniform. You too, Carissima." Maria said, as Mello still had a mortified expression on his face.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games