Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 pm
She attempted to meet his gaze again by shied away. "I...umm...I sing sometimes. I like music. If you want something beautiful to paint you should come to the alps sometime...they are lovely"...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 pm
"Oh, I know, I've been there," he says with an affirmative nod, "but, I would very much like to hear you sing, madamoiselle~ Would you give me that pleasure sometime, ma colombe?" he asks, smiling warmly, scooting slyly ever-closer.  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 pm
"Oh....If you insist then" She paused for a moment "O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum, Wie treu sind deine Blätter"...she stopped and looked up at him. He was oddly closer but it didn't bother her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am
He blinked. "Why did you stop, ma colombe~?" he asks, tilting his head, "you were doing well."
He smiled warmly to her, a kinder smile than he has even given Ukraine.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:09 am
"I would rather practice a song, and then preform it. It seems more rewarding when I work for it" she scooted towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:12 am
"Oh, I understand, madamoiselle! Though..that means...you have not practiced that song~ Would you sing for me...a song you sing more?" he asks. He scoots towards her.  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:17 am
"The hills are alive...with the sound of music" she went on through most of the song and ended where she couldn't remember the rest. When she finished she looked up at him meeting his gaze expectantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:21 am
He smiles warmly, his eyes wide with....pride?

"That was lovely, madamoiselle! Your voice...really, it sounds like it belongs to an angel~" he says, "Which...I believe it does." he adds, his face softening to a warm look.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am
"I...I really like....." she cut herself off by nervously putting a creampuff in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 am
He tilts his head. "You...really like what, madamoiselle?" he asks.
Right about now, he was sitting right next to her, enough for the fur on his cape to tickle her lightly. Though, it would probably get you anyway if you were three feet away, instead of an inch away, like she was.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am
"I...like you....in a strong way....." She fidgeted a little. "I have never really know the definition of...love. But what I feel now is it...or is very close to it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 am
Luckily for Swi---ah---Callier, he has taught himself to keep in things like laughter in situations like this.

"Oh really, ma chaton? You believe you love me?" he asks, sincerely.
He gently grasps her hand and lays a kiss upon it. "Then I shall be here for you, shall you need me~"

(( =w=~ He's enjoying himself, if you can't tell~ ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:42 am
"I think I really do though..." she said with an honest look in her eye. "And, when you love someone, there is no secrets...right?"
((Lol, I bet he is >w>))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 am
"Of course not, madamoiselle~ Except really serious things, but you probably know that. Why?" he asks, smiling warmly.

(( Ohboy, doesn't sound like he will be. =w=~ ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:48 am
"Just your strange similarity to someone I know." she sighed and looked at him in an almost unamused way. But still scooting closer to him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff