Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 pm
lol, Angelic... probably would, wouldn't they?

Granted, but now you cannot find them in your size  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 pm
It's due to that book you're reading isn't it? That you forgot to post a corruptible wish, its one of those "Romance" novels isn't it? I just don't understand women, they get mad at men for looking at pictures of naked ppl and then they go and read about pictures of naked ppl. lol

Granted, your life is like one of those "Romance" novels, you found the perfect man and he gives you everything you need and more in every aspect of you physical and emotional and spiritual bodies.
But just as Romance novels tend to do, your life all of a sudden stops. One minute you were happy in the arms of your lover the next you seem to be floating in limbo waiting for the sequel... Oh crap, you have become the "heroin" of a romance novel, and without a sequel you just float around where ever lost and forgotten characters go. Dagnabit! Oooh but hey look there's Snow White! Go get her autograph!

I wish I new more about writing codes and programming, then maybe I could get a job in the internet or computer industry.
(But man is it boring as Hell)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:34 am
Lol, Azred, you found out my secret redface I guess all the talk of jelly and Darth and Sammy and chasing Fearie's around got me all cunfuzzled! WIll you ever forgive me? hehehe... meanwhile, your wish was granted, and now you are head of technology at a major firm. You get great pay, but you only get 2 hours of sleep at night, have no sexlife anymore, your wife left you and took 75% of your savings and gets another 50% of everything else. You now are indebt, overworked, underpaid due to obligations, end up in the hospital and end up in a coma... now, everyone else is living it up off of your hardearned money and forgets to make sure you're okay... ahh well, such is the life of a well-known technology expert!

I wish that life could be more like a romance novel, the ones from renaissance era  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 pm
Granted ~ but you're still a woman... Society has condemned you to forever be subservient to your man and he blames you and your kind for all the evils in the world ~ Eventually, you are put on trial as a witch and sentenced to die in a torture chamber... what were you thinking? dramallama

I wish I didn't hate mornings so much ~ get out of my warm toasty bed and go to work says who? gonk  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm
Granted you become nocturnal and so have to get out of bed in the evenings and go to work at night... now you hate evenings! ninja

I wish i didnt always feel so cold!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Granted. You now have a fine layer of fur covering your whole body! Very fetching. I hope your still allowed on the furniture! xp

I wish I had a magic lamp that worked with out corrupting my wishes  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Granted but the genie works so long and hard on gettin your wish just right that by the time he has granted it it is no longer what you wished for

I wish my boss actually gave me a decent wage for all the work and responsibilities they give me  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:17 pm
Granted, he finally gives you and everyone else what they really deserve. Unfortunately he includes clients, and goes bankrupt so you have to find a new job sad
I wish gaia had more blue items.  

Azure Alexea

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Granted, now all of us look the same, there is no longer a thing called diversity here in Gaia, the most common name prefixes are Blue, Azure, Navy, Aqua and Cerulean. all other colors are shunned and ppl start leaving in search of more colorful site, Gaia dies a sad sad sad bluey death.

I wish our Avatars could be a bit bigger and have a lil more detail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Granted now are avatars are full page works of artistic mastery. The graphic artist toil endlessly to perfect them and all the extra work requires space for memory so gaia must purchase more severs. This puts a financial strain on gaiaonline and finally frazzled artists strike. Complaints about loading time flood in and the CEO finally unable to bear it anymore closes the cite and moves to Borra borra. Way to go Azred now what do we do all day ?(lol)

I wish I had more time ...wait no CONTROLL of time, yes twisted  

Angelicphrase

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm
Granted, past, present, and future are now at you're finger tips. However, since you're still new at controlling time, you make many mistakes the dinosaurs are batting the knight's from caves with lasers.

I wish every job I held did not pretty much go out of business.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Granted! through out the history of modern buisness one company has never showen any sighn of financial collaps!! welcome to you new job roll: counter assistant at Mcdonalds!! You even have three stars!!! (my apologies to any one who actualy works for McDs! Hey its a job!! Hold your head up!)

I wish I wasnt such a little man bit*h  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Granted, here's some cake!

Now you are a Big man B1tch!

I wish minimum wage was increased and the costs of living stayed the same or decreased.(Stupid low paying retail jobs!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 pm
Granted, yet now all the companies dont offer promotions! You work for years in your retail job pulling out all the stops and working extra hours only to recieve no thanks or recognition for your labors! you soon loose your temper over this and one day say some damning things to your boss! damning for you anyway! e fires your a** and brings in a new monkey to abuse!

I wish I lived in better times, with truer love and fewer crimes  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Granted, here with my new time controlling powers I send you to the year 4500 where mankind has evolved past the need for violence & crime and has embraced a meditative state of pure love. But this also means they have evolved beyond sexual reproduction. So there's no sex ever for you. Bored out of your skull you go mad and run screaming naked down the street covered in lime jello.

I wish I had more music  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games