Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:43 pm
[[Haha,no Problem! biggrin ]]

Luna grunted thankfully and tried to lean forwards in a sitting position. It was painful, but she managed. She turned to see ifthey were gone, and sighed thankfully. They're safe...Thank god. Luna looked down to look at James, but noticed he was gone. Luna's eyes widened and looked at the door. The shield was up...but where...? "Looking for us...?" She heard his voice question, followed by a group of sinister laughter. "Heh," He put a hand on her head, and grabbed it, lifting her up so he can look her over. Luna grinded her teeth, trying to pry his hands from her hair only to see he was smirking with amusement. "Now...-" He began again,now grabbing her neck and forcing her up against the wall. "How about you come with us willingly." Luna frowned at him, trying to relax under his pressuring hand. "You know I wont do that," She grunted, shaking her head. "You might as well leave before the police get here." She grinned as the sound of sirens could be heard faintly through the walls. He cursed under his breath and turned his head to his lackeys. "Pack it up Boys..." He hissed to them, turning his gaze icily back to her. "This just means we have a hostage." He grinned devilishly and squeezed her neck slightly. Luna looked at his eyes that slowly began to melt into a darkshade of red. Luna breathed heavily, squirming. "Still have those fangs I see..." Luna muttered to him defiantly. "One day, im going to rip them out, you filthy blood sucker." He grinned at her. "...Tie her up boys." He growled licking his lips and throwing her aside. "Time to get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:50 pm

When he heard the voices--and the banging--die away, Hanxi finally relaxed his weight against the door. He tried to open it quietly. The doorknob didn't move. He shook it, twisted it, did everything he could. It wouldn't move. He swore, and tried to shake Ladeaux. She blinked sleepily and made a murmuring sound. "Ladeaux!" he hissed. "Unlock the door!" She sighed, yawned, and sat up, leaning over him to swipe at the knob. It didn't open, and she blinked again. Taking a firmer grip, she twisted. Nope.

"I can't right now," she said. "I don't have the energy to override the lock..."

Hanxi swore again.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm
James Cyrilis looked at the door knob shake and grinned at Luna victoriously. "It looks like your friends cant get out." He said leaning down and brushing her hair away from her eyes. "Now, we just need you to take away your shadow so we all can leave together." He told her in a very unusually seductive tone, now taking a finger under her chin. Luna turned her head to look away from his gaze. I need to remember not to look into his eyes...Dont look into his eyes. She reapeted in her mind desprately. He sighed and clicked his tounge as if in disapointment. "Pity." He stood up and strided to the door way where the shadow seemed to flicker off and punched through it, making it shatter like glass. He flexed his hand...but it didnt look human anymore, the nails were long sharp. He nodded his head at his men, and two forced her up, bringing her towards the door. He took her, a long nail near her throat. "Try to look pretty for the police." He whispered in her ear as he kicked the door, making it fly off its hinges.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Hanxi pressed his ear to the door, trying to hear what was going on. He heard James say something about looking pretty for the police, and he felt panicky. "Ladeaux~~Come on, you have to try again, they're taking Luna." Ladeaux woke up a little more, and tried the door again. It unlatched silently under her fingertips, and she made a face. She felt like she was about to drop dead, but she summoned some strength and shoved the door open. "Stop!" she yelled weakly, coughing.

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:29 am
Luna gasped when she heard Ladeaux's voice and stomped on his foot. " James yelped, releasing her and she stumbled away from his grasp. She's alright! She thought, smiling weakly to herself. Luna looked around hastily and found what she was looking for. "Get their guns!" Luna shouted at Hanxi, Ladeaux.

[Sorry...Couldnt think of anything else.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

{lol, it's okay}

Ladeaux managed to slam all the doors shut, essentially sealing her, Hanxi and Luna inside with the criminals. In the confusion, Hanxi managed to grab a few of the men's guns, but the leader still held on to his. Hanxi went with what he could get and stood in front of the pile of weapons he'd dumped in the corner. "Nobody move. We're not getting out of here anyways."

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 am
James looked at his men angrilly and face palmed himself. "I work with a bunch of idiots..." He grumbled, he leaned against the wall looking up at Hanxi and crossed his arms. "You three have been a pain in our asses," he told him bluntly, making a flicking hand gesture towards the door. "Just let us out pretty boy..." His gaze went slowly to Ladeaux and looked her up and down. "And of course, you, lady." he said smirking at her. "But any whom...Keep that little demon of yours." Nodding in Luna's direction. "Her master will just send bigger and better men to get her, but Im done with it." His red eyes glittered at him. "Besides...The suns coming up, and I am rather sleepy."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Hanxi narrowed his eyes. "Don't call me pretty boy." He scraped his fingers through his hair to avoid doing something rude (that he would probably regret later on). Without his noticing, he accidentally exposed a horn. "And I couldn't let you out, even if I wanted to. The only who can do that is Ladeaux," he said, nodding at her. Ladeaux was sitting on the pile of weapons behind Hanxi, eyes half-rolled back into her head. "And I don't think she'll be able to do that for a while, so you better get used to being stuck in here."

Then he thought of what James had said. "And what's wrong with the sun?"

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm
Luna glared at James for a moment before turning to Hanxi. "Vampire." She said to him bluntly, turning back to James slowly. James cocked a smile at her. "You'd like it if I burned in the sun, wouldnt you, Shadow puppet?" Luna winced at him and frowned. "If it means I wouldnt look at that horris face of yours, than yes." Luna told him, standing up finally. "Ohh...Where is the love, my dear girl?" He cooed crossing his arms and making a waving motion with one hand. "Besides the love of pain of course."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Hanxi watched the exchange, crossing his arms. Vampire, hm? That makes it interesting...

"I'm guessing the two of you have a long, deep and painful history with each other?"

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:34 pm
"Afraid not, boy." James said curtly before looking aside. "None that I wish to tell you anyway." Luna sighed and looked at Hanxi. "Long story short, he trained me to be a monster," Luna told him half-truthfully, crossing her arms. "That is all." James chuckled lightly and his head swivled to Ladeaux. "And how did you get that beautiful lady?" James asked, a flirtacious grin crossing his lips. "She looks like my normal diet." He licked his lips absently.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"I see," replied Hanxi levelly. "That kind of a relationship, eh?"

At James' comment, he narrowed his eyes. He supposed that it wouldn't matter much if he told them. Luna should probably know anyways. "If you really want to know, I bought her at an auction. She was ten years old, brought straight from where they found her." He made a bitter face. "After all, it's not every day that you find someone like her."

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Luna frowned. He is right...Its not everyday you find a person with those abilities...James nodded absently and stopped leaning on the wall, walking to the window and moving a shade aside to look at the red and blue lights still flashing outside and glared at the horizon. Close to sunrise...He thought bitterly to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 am

"Sunrise," remarked Hanxi, staring out the window. "Well, since we're stuck here for a while...care to share your life story?"

Paradoxismminant

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 am
James muttered a unreadable language and looked him over. "I guess telling you isnt going to change everything," He said, a slow smile crossing his lips. "In all of my life, nothing seemed to bother me. The fact I was raised in slavery was nothing even close to my worrys. I was soon bought, awkward, but still; Better than being in that shitty cell." He began, looking over his hand absently in the proccess. "That is the day I met my lord. A mob boss with grubby fingers and a bulky appearence. several chins worth I say. Yet he was something else. For such a big man, he seemed pathetic and cowardly for someone for a mobster," James smiled again and waved his hands as if to shooaway a fly. "And he heard I was one of the best possible slaves anyone can find. Almost invincible, strong...Basic necessities for a vasmpire breed like myself." He then lowered his arms slowly and frowned. "Yet he seemed to fin that I wasnt going to be enough. Especially to guard him during the day," He paused, now looking at Luna. "That is when she had to come into the picture. Twelve years of age and fresh from the slave traders. Little battle skills but instinctive senses. Ever since then, we were like so," He crossed his fingers before grinning at her scowl. "Every day, her powers, her strength grew...the master was getting to the pinnacle of interest." He winked at her. "That is when our master suggested that I gave her the kiss of the vampire. I will always remember that day...Her blood was so sweet," he licked his lips at her but then smirked at Hanxi. "She was beyond extrodinary. She was powerful, and he had the greatest ideas of putting her in the rinks. So on and so forth," He waved his hands idily. "Then that day she refused to finish a young boy, we beated her near death, but she escaped through the nips of our fingers...And here we are." he finished with a slight bow, "For a nice healthy sum, we were going to bring her back, but apparently, we have set backs."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff