Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm
Dahlia smirked a bit, a sad smile alighting her lips. "No...though those would have been better...." Her eyes slowly closed. "1996- I was 5.... my dad, he ran a major corporate business......mostly arsenal......" she smiled a bit. "It runs in the family......" she tapped her clothes, metal clunking together. "It was in October........and my dad had just read my to sleep........when I woke to the smell of smoke... I started choking...... I ran, crying for my mom and dad.... when I heard broken cries ahead, then a loud slicing sound.......I ran toward it to see the arsonist..... he was a mercenary........ with blazing eyes, the color of the fire around him.......... he looked at me with a crazed face.......and grabbed me by the back of my neck...... held me down.......d-dipped his blade into the f-fire.....a-and.......nnngh!" Her head fell into her hands, the pain from that night reaching all corners of her body. Tears had began to fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm
Arcaos gave her a hug, "As I thought... that man... was... my mentor. He told me of the story. He even painted a picture of the girls back for me." He said trying not to upset her, "But when I surpassed him, I never heard from him again."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm
"this is the last night you'll spent alone i'll wrap you in my arms and i won't let go, this is the last night you'll spent aloe look me in the eyes so i know you know i'm everywhere you need me to be" Christopher said and walked away from her  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:10 pm
Dahlia's arms reluctantly wrapped around Arcaos, but then squeezed him a bit tightly. She needed a hug, someone who understood her. As he told her his information, her eyes grew wide. She pulled back just a bit to look him in the eyes. "But....I thought.....he died......in the fire......?" Her mind was running in zig-zags now.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 pm
"Maybe... no, his spirit couldn't have." He said trying to reasure her that he was dead. "In any case. If he is alive, We'll get him."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 pm
Dahlia blinked back fresh tears, and fixed the towel around her. She shivered a bit, the air chilling her to the bone. "Yes.........why do you hate your tutor so though?" Her eyes slowly lifted to meet his.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 pm
"He killed my family to motivate me... all of them." He said griping his sword tightly. He gripped his sword so tightly that one of his knuckles popped out of his skin. He didn't even notice it as he let go of his sword. He pulled out a book ((like the one in the pic)), and showed he a picture of his mother and father, at the funeral. "That was the last I ever saw of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 pm
Dahlia looked down at the picture, and sighed softly. "I apologi- Arcaos! Oh my God!" She gasped at the sight of his knuckle. Immediately, she grabbed her shirt and ripped off a piece of the cloth. Gently holding his hand, Dahlia reset the knuckle into place and wrapped the cloth around it, and tied it. She shivered again, the cold leaving her toes and fingers numb.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 pm
"Huh? What's that for?" He was so confused he lifted the bandage. "That's nothing..." He waved his hand over his wound, it heald. "My body heals in shadows... my second talent."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 pm
"O-oh......l-lucky......" Dahlia spoke through a trembling jaw. She sighed shakily, pulling the towel around her tighter. Her body began to quiver ever so slightly.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 pm
"Here," Arcaos put his jacket around her. "Let's go inside." He said leading her inside. His right arm as a tatto that looked like this. Inside... where it's safe... I hope. He thought as he lead he to the place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 pm
Dahlia pulled the jacket tightly around her, taking in the heat that was still there. She let him lead her back to headquarters. Once inside, Dahlia still shivered. "I-I'mma head t-to my room a-and shower.... I-I'm in 13 i-if you need me...." With one last shiver, she started to make her way to her room.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm
"Just give me back meh jacket when your warmed up, I'll be outside. It's calmer ther to me." He left back to the beach. He sat there and gazed on up into the stars.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 pm
Before he spoke, Dahlia was already in her room, as quickly as possibly stripped off her bathing suit, and hopped into her nice hot shower. She sighed happily as the hot water warmed up her body. After a good 15 minutes, she stepped out of the steamy bathroom. Dahlia opened up her closet, then remembered that half of her arsenal was lying out on the bench. Her head made contact with the dresser. And I still need to return this..... She looked down at the jacket.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 pm
After a while Roho came back. Are you better my freind?
"Yes, thank you. But Dehlia helped a little more." He said with a slight smile on his face.
You like her don't you?
"Quite that... that's a little personal, but yes I do." He said pushing Roho a little.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games