Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm
Claire followed Mizuki to the river."I know something that will make you feel better and will get you cleaner than what your doing" Claire pointed to the cliff of the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm
"It's not that. I need to clean after I touch a man." she jumped in the river and started scrubbing herself.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:29 pm
"I know why yo know its not all mans fault." Claire said in a calm quiet voice and was beginning to climb the waterfall cliff. "Women made men go crazy and thats why they do what they do."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 pm
Mizuki stopped and stared at the moon with fear in them.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:33 pm
"Mizuki i know im probably wrong but what if im right? Mizuki come with me i have to show you something." Claire looked at Mizuki and then up to the moon "we have to be quick or we will miss it"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm
"Tell me......why did God has forsaken us?" she asked Claire as the water dripped from her hair.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm
sara run out went to waterfall and saw claire and another girl.I hid behind rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Mizuki looked at Claire and smiled with sadness.
She got out of the river and wringed her clothes.
She walked towards the lush forest.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm
reko grab nick put him at cave and said "I will get them." reko went to forest and set up trap for girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:50 pm
Mizuki kept walking and saw a tall tree and climbed it.
When she reached the top, she sat there, sighing.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm
"If only i knew"Claire whispered under her breath. Claire sat ontop of the cliff and saw the volcanic smoke rise to the moon and seperate."If only Mizuki could see this"Claire looked away and down into the woods. She saw a man that was not Jack but the one that attacked us. "Grrr he will find that his nightly mistake is going to cost him because there is a hungry jungle cat directly above him watching every move he makes."He will get what he deserves"Claire giggled at the thought of the cat tearing him limb from limb."hehehehe"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 pm
i left to rock but i step on a trap hole."ahhhhh," sara fell a 6 feet deep hole and broken my leg.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 pm
Claire heard a crack and a cry she looked to a see a big hole. "Saria" Claire jumped off thecliff into the waterfall and swam to shore and grabbed a vine. "Saria are you allright grab the vine." She lowered the vine down into the hole.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm
"thank claire, " grab on vine try use one leg.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 pm
"Jsut hold on ill get you out in a sec just hold and ill pull.Jack Mizuki i need help!" Claire yelled hoping someone would hear her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games