Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 pm
I stared as Sakuya walked away. "I shouldn't pry," I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 pm
Sakuya cried louder "Nooooooo! I'm in troubllllle! I'm dead when my parents get meeee... litrallyy!" she kept crying.  

XMintyPandaX

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 am
Yuki stared at Jin. "I doubt Nekozawa-senpai would send a mushroom after us. It's not cat-ish enough. You know what, forget this." She said, throwing her hands in the air and walking to the couch. "I'm just gunna sit here until Tamaki comes back. Even though he's being a total jerk at the moment!" She shouted the last bit towards the room Tamaki had gone into.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 am
I walked over to the room Sakuya ran in, "Sakuya...are you ok?" I asked.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am
"N-no." There was a tear in Sakuya's eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am
"What's wrong,Sakuya? I haven't ever seen you loose your cool before." I asked in a concerned tone  

mitsuki-ten

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am
"Ahh, I think it's because I'm litrally going to be killed by my parents because Tamaki is going to get all the girls that were in there in trouble including me even though I was helping him on my birthday and taking care of him, and then Tamaki woke up and put a debt on everyone for a new uniform because supposiedly it got dirty, but I didn't find it fair, because that girl from the Black Magic club did it, and no one did anything to him, so I paid the whole thing from out of all the money in my wallet, so it will be assumed I stuck the roses up his nose, and he'll tell his dad, who will tell my parents...." Sakuya still had some explaining to do "And whenever I do something bad, I get punished quite harshly by my parents..." Sakuya said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 pm
"Ah, I didn't noticed Tamaki-senpai was gone. I guess I must've dozed off..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:20 pm
"sakuya CALM DOWN!" i yelled. "Nothing's going to happen. Tamaki's just being an air-head. I've actually never seen him like this before."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 pm
*Pushes open the door to the Third Music Room upon hearing yelling*
"Is something wrong in here...?" I asked worriedly.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm
"Exactly!" Sakuya said pointing at Kala dramatically "So no knows what he'll do! He's like a time bomb waiting to explode with whatever surprise he has!" Sakuya cradled her head. "Next time I see him, I'll give him a long speech of what to do when things like this happen. This was not the thing to do!" Sakuya sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm
*Clears throat*
I don't mean to be rude but...may I ask what happened?  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm
"Oh it's nothing!" I called from the couch to the new girl. "Tamaki-senpai just overreacted to a little rose incident, is being over-dramatic and is going to make everyone leave or hate him probably." I said shrugging. "Ah well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm
"Well, as long as his mouth doesn't say anything saying that I did it, I guess I'm fine..." Sakuya thought  

XMintyPandaX

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm
Riiiight...and exactly who is this Tamaki? I'm new here and I don't quite know everyone just yet...  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games