Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
"I think I'll take your advice on this one then."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:12 pm
"Wise decision." Leon said watching a duck waddle into the lake, the duck must've been there for a few days already as it's feathers were already pink before it entered the lake.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm
"How did you find this place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Leon looked up at Kae. "It was a few weeks after I had to leave my village. I was wandering around aimlessly and alone." He started suddenly looking away from the owl in the tree as he remembered the day. "It was a cold day and the clouds were hanging low across the entire forest. I fell down a small hill landing in the lake and that's how I found it." He said with a slight laugh. "I was pink for a few days but my wings were pink for something like three weeks."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 pm
Kae listened intently. "Why did you have to leave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:13 pm
Leon paused for a moment as Kae asked him why he had left. "There was an... Accident." He replied quietly. "A... Erm... death occured... Though not entirely my fault I am still to blame for it."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm
"What accident?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 pm
"It's not something I usually share." Leon said rubbing his forehead he then sighed and decided to give Kae an answer. ""I kind of shot my father in the face with an extremely strong fireball which killed him instantly. I wasn't trying to kill him just get him away from me."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Kae noded."Why were you trying to get him away from you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 pm
"Well, he looked angry and had a pretty heavy looking pole in his hands." Leon said calmly as he continued to look out over the lake. "And the cage wasn't really comfy either." He added.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 pm
Kae shuddered, "I hate cages...why were you in one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 pm
"Because I was dangerous or because he blamed me for everything that was wrong in his life? It's just something that I'll never really know for sure." Leon replied wrapping his wings around himself.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Kae nodded, "Humans can be so judgemental."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm
"Humans are odd creatures." He said thoughtfully. "They fear what they don't understand."

Nutrino Starwind

lawlpassion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm
Eva looked at the clock and returned his gaze to Sage. "No." he replied.
Such a direct answer could hide a lie, and using the truth to cover it helps even more. "She's only half demon," he continued.
Evang's powers were not harmful... entirely, so he saw no reason to reveal them to a witch.
Thinking more on his daughter, he realized he had been gone from the room for sometime. He knew no one had made it into her room--the talisman hadn't been set off, but what if there were others besides this woman?....

Evang blinked and rolled over onto her back. She was still alittle sleepy. The room was dark and quiet. She lifted her head and looked around the room. "Daddy?" she whispered out. No answer. She saw the note and read it.
Evang wasn't one to get nervous when her father was not around. However, with the woman from earlier, she was worried, even with a note of assurance. Where was he? Normally he makes quick rounds from room to room doing petty theft and scoping the area. She felt as though she had been asleep for some time though. Evang took the throw blanket from the bed and rolled over the side. She slid into the floor and reached under the bed. There was space. She grabbed a small decoration pillow and took herself, the pillow and the blanket, and wriggled under the bed. She made herself comfortable and slept lightly, waiting for sounds.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games