Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:28 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: well if you need somewhere to sleep just come on by. Master Blais doesnt mind visitors that i have invinted. . . its the unexspected ones that get on her nerves. *smiles and heads back to the mansion*
uuh please i am very Greatful *bows*

Opal: *turns* are you staying here then?
uuuh if..u dont mind

Opal: *smiles* oh its no trouble. *holds open th edoor waiting for him to come in*
Blais: *jumps down from the house, still clutching the journal, then walks to the door and looks questioningly straight at Kaoru*
-/- stares at Blais wide eyed the snaps back in to reality-/- uh yes -/-walks in-/-

Blais: *raises one eyebrow then steps into the mansion herself*
Opal: master Blais this is Kaoru. he will be staying here. is he to do work as well?
Blais: *sqeezes the journal in her hands then looks over Kaoru, almost inspecting him. she sighs then shakes her head*
Opal: hm. . .ok then Kaoru follow me to your room. oh and Racy. *says looking to her and closing the door* if you need anything, just ask me.
Blais: *looks over the room with glazed,dead, forgotten eyes, then walks up the stairs to her room*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
*gets bored and walks to master blais mansion* hey opal

Opal: *smiles warmly* why hello Racy. is there something i can do for you?
*looks at opal* well no not really.. im just kinda bored and lonely... can a hang around here a while? sweatdrop

Opal: well thats up to master Blais.
Blais: *glances at Racy then nods, then looks back to Kaoru*
Opal: well then go on in. *ushers her in then stands in the doorway patiently*
*walks in and sees kaoru* whos this?

Opal: this is Kaoru. he is to stay here.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

uuuh if..u dont mind

Opal: *smiles* oh its no trouble. *holds open th edoor waiting for him to come in*
Blais: *jumps down from the house, still clutching the journal, then walks to the door and looks questioningly straight at Kaoru*
-/- stares at Blais wide eyed the snaps back in to reality-/- uh yes -/-walks in-/-

Opal: master Blais this is Kaoru. he will be staying here. is he to do work as well?
Blais: *sqeezes the journal in her hands then looks over Kaoru, almost inspecting him. she sighs then shakes her head*
Opal: hm. . .ok then Kaoru follow me to your room. oh and Racy. *says looking to her and closing the door* if you need anything, just ask me.
Blais: *looks over the room with glazed,dead, forgotten eyes, then walks up the stairs to her room*
*nodds appericiatively*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 pm
kazuya: *appears in front of mitsuki, sighing*
mitsuki: what?
kazuya: do you know what blais hunts?
kazuya: vampires. you. your kind.
mitsuki: so...? does she know what i am...?
kazuya: i dont think so. not yet...
mitsuki: then you shouldnt be worried....
kazuya: *sighs but stays silent*  

bones and rot

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

uuuh if..u dont mind

ok.....-/- follows opal -/-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuya: *appears in front of mitsuki, sighing*
kazuya: do you know what blais hunts?
kazuya: vampires. you. your kind.
mitsuki: so...? does she know what i am...?
kazuya: i dont think so. not yet...
mitsuki: then you shouldnt be worried....
kazuya: *sighs but stays silent*

Opal: *knocks on the door*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

uuuh if..u dont mind

ok.....-/- follows opal -/-
*stays were i am and looks around for somthing fun to do*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm
kazuya: *stands up* i'll get that. *walks towards the door and opens it* yes?
mitsuki: hm? who is it? *still lying on couch*
kazuya: its opal, mitsuki-sama. *turns to opal* and what brings you here?  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Opal: *leads Kaoru up stairs to a room three doors down from Blais'* this wil be your room. *opens door to reveal a very well kept room* hm. . .its peculiar. Master Blais has been in a very good mood for the past couple of days. . .not making any of the ppl staying here work for rent. . .its very strange.
~~~~~~
Blais: *sits in room on the floor at the foot of her bed looking over the journal* hn. . . *sighs looking at the words she wrote throughout her miserable childhood years*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm
Misuzu0614
kazuya: *stands up* i'll get that. *walks towards the door and opens it* yes?
mitsuki: hm? who is it? *still lying on couch*
kazuya: its opal, mitsuki-sama. *turns to opal* and what brings you here?

Opal: hello Kazuya. i was just coming over to tell inform you about master Blais. oh dont worry its not a threat. *smiles* so may i come in and speak with Mitsuki?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm
mitsuki: *sits up* let her come in kazuya.
kazuya: *opens door wider* you may come in opal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Opal: *leads Kaoru up stairs to a room three doors down from Blais'* this wil be your room. *opens door to reveal a very well kept room* hm. . .its peculiar. Master Blais has been in a very good mood for the past couple of days. . .not making any of the ppl staying here work for rent. . .its very strange.
~~~~~~
Blais: *sits in room on the floor at the foot of her bed looking over the journal* hn. . . *sighs looking at the words she wrote throughout her miserable childhood years*
-/- looks at the beautiful room-/- wow -/- looks at opal before she walks out-/- Hey..opal can u tell Blais that if i she needs me to do anything i will may u please do that for me?  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm
(back)
Tora is sitting at the bar still numb in some parts, but she is dealing with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm
*looks around for paper and a pencil*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sits up* let her come in kazuya.
kazuya: *opens door wider* you may come in opal.

Opal: *enters smiling then bows at Mitsuki* master Blais does not kill vampires for no reason. she is an assassin, and will only come at you if she is paid. you see, when she was a child, her parents beat and raped her. and when the vampires that killed her parents left her to die in the middle of the road, she just wanted to be strong. she had no money and had no disire to get a job. so she made herself stronger, then became a vampire assassin at the age of 13. so, i come here to tell you that she will not hunt you, unless she is paid to do so. and if you have no reason for someone to want you dead, then she will not hunt you at all. *smiles at Mitsuki* and that is all.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games