Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm
Tsukasa jumped when Kalli touched her. She was still in pain. She pulled her knees up and hugged them to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Not wanting to hurt her, Kalli gently patted Tsukasa's shoulder. "It's okay," she muttered, she wasn't very helpful when others were in pain.  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Tsukasa eyesight was still blurry, so she could only make out basic shapes of those around. She winced everytime she moved.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 pm
( i feel so out of place here...... I sure don't feel welcome here. If I'm just taking up space then tell me. I know when to take a hint to leave.... cry )  

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 pm
{{GAh you shouldn't feel that way, You arent just taking up space. i'm not dure when you joined the rp but sometimes it takes a while to get into the rp if you didn't start at the very begining. Just have to keep trying and don't be afraid to rp with yourself}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm
Character's Name- Ren
Age- unknown
Personalitiy- Spontanious, bubbly but can have severe mood swings. Sometimes she feels completely out of place and alone.
Bio- She had always been alone till one day she found a place with people who had unusual abilities such as herself. She was tired of being alone and decided to look into the new place.
Power/ Immortal Creature- Demon, skilled with a scythe, immortal
Picture (Anime please)- User Image  

Cactuar Koi

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 pm
Ren began to walk around. She crossed her arms as she looked around. She played with her neckalce to help her calm down. Don't worry so much! You not alone now! She sighed, she hadn't seen anyone yet. Might as well still be alone. She wanted to scream out but decided against it. "What if there was a class or something going on? Last thing i need is to get in trouble on the first day!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 am
Rebirth

{ · }Hikaru was annoyed by the fact that his white magic couldn't heal the wounds caused by dark magic, but when he sensed Hiro, Hikaru turned around and pointed a silver spear with a crystal spearhead at Hiro, which he formed using his affinity for Water and Ice and infused with with White Magic, in order to actually cause harm to Hiro. If Hiro actually took the time to look at Hikaru in a way to see the soul, he would notice that half Hikaru's soul was missing, and yet, how did Hikaru still have a firm grasp on his powers. "Just to let you know, Hiro, the laws of Death don't affect me, so killing me is pretty much useless, and trying to steal my soul is useless as well" Hikaru said calmly, his left eye turning red and half of his hair turning black, indicating that both Hikaru and Hiroaki were dominant at the exact same time.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

Vuxarukirii

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 am
"i dont want your soul you pathetic waste of skin" the boy said, he was a host, Hiro was nothing but an mindless demon without a body
"i want the rest of hers" the mist figure pointed at Tsukasa  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 am
The pain returned to Tsukasa, and she let out a small scream. Falling back on to the floor, she started to shake violently, trying to keep control of her powers. Blood started to drip from the cornors of her mouth again and her normally ice blue eyes turned black.  

Lady Eevee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 am
Hiro started to chant the spell to steal the other half a Tsukasa's soul when suddenly Hiros host leaped up and grabbed Hiros smoking body bashing him to the floor
"say the anti spell" he said as he struggled to keep Hiro on the ground, he threw the page to Tsukasa  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 am
Tsukasa could see the words on the page. Her mouth moved, barely producing the words that where written on the page, it sounded like a wisper to anyone who could hear her speak.  

Lady Eevee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 am
Tsukasa was only just getting the words out but it was still enough, Hiro let out a high pitched screech and slowly faded away, Tsukasa's soul drifted in the air and slowly made its way to Tsukasa. the boy lifted himself to his feat and stared at his hands in disbelief
"im free" he muttered to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:21 am
Tsukasa just stared at the other half of her soul. She held her hand out and wispered something and it turned into a black gem that fell to the floor. Her eyes returned to their normal pupiless ice blue, ans she started to pull herself off the floor.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:16 pm
She stopped, her wings flicked. Just now... there was another demon pressance, but it just vanished. Wonder what happened? She hugged herself. She sighed and continued walking. I guess i shouldn't be surprised, there must be other demons here too. Just gotta get used to it.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games