Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:32 am
*hetukiri now recovering from the deadly poision she inhaled got up from where she stood to run to Twilights aid, she drew out her nodachi one last time and with a quick slice she took off the demons head* *she walked towards Twilight grab him by the hand and yanked him out from under the beast and then she said to him* "YOU really are hopless" *she still knew for a fact that he wasnt hopeless because he had just saved her life,and with that she was in dept to him*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm
*Quen was exausted. He had been fighting demons for hours. He thought that he shoud go check the Doors, just to be sure that they where OK. As he desended the stairs, he noticed that instead of getting cooler, it was staying the same temprture that it was upstairs* "Now this is odd. It should be cooling down, but it's not. I wonder what's going on......" *Suddenly, a wave of exaustion washed over the Prince and he fell down the rest of the stairs asleep*  

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm
*Goddess changed her mind about going to the graveyard when she felt the Prince fall down the stairs. She rushed to him and found him lying in a pool of blood. Goddess knelt beside him and carefully turned him over. The blood he was lying in was his own. He had a great gash in his side, but from what, she could not tell. She busied herself with healing his wounds as she waited for whatever was comming next*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm
User ImageNick was in a focused state. A red magic circle was beneath him, where the outer circle spinning clockwise and the inner circle spinning counter-clockwise. He knew he needed to get out of the Shadow Realm soon.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 pm
*hetukiri now taking the demons carcass lept out the back window of the room towards the grave yard were she saw chief* *she landed a few paces away from her and tought to her self "hmmm.... whats chief doin out here?"*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm
*Goddess carried the Elf Prince upstairs and put him in a safe room so he could rest. She went back down to where she had found him to have a look aroound. She found nothing that could have hurt him. She went back to Chief to tell her what had happened*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Auran stopped, turned around, and back handed Rose. She fell on the floor, sliding across the room. He then turned back around and leaped up the staircase. He bursted into Worthingtons room. " WORTHINGTON!" he yelled. Worthington busted out of the bathroom. " WHAT?!" he yelled back, panicking. " Lunaris is hurt.. badly." he said, laying her down on the bed. " I'll take care of her, you go help the others down on the bottom floor. There's alot of trouble going on down there. Be careful, Rose is down there to. " he instructed. " Oh, my. Oh, dear. Rose is here." Worthington muttered as he ran out of the door. Auran looked over at the window, only to see the knight in shining armor, Lunaris's fiancee. His eyes were wide with horror as he stared at them. " What on earth happened?! I seen downstairs, I just had to look for her." he said, rushing over. " I don't know what happened. I heard her shriek, so I started to look for her. And then I found her like this on the ground. " he explained. " Go help Worthington downstairs. I'll take care of her." he said. Tears filled the fiancees eyes. He clutched Lunaris's hand and said," It's gonna be okay. Aurans gonna make the pain go away..." " GO!" Auran instructed. He flew out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:57 pm
*Quen woke up in a strange room. For some reasoon, his limbs felt heavy. He looked around with out getting up. He was in a bedroom. He tried to get up, only to fall back, clutching his side in agnony. The pain brought back the memory of how he had lost his eye. The tratior on his Fathers throne had faught Quen, claiming that the Prince wasn't the true hier. Quen had faught fairly and unarmed as was costom. The tratior had hidden a knife in his sleeve and he had stabbed the poor Prince through the eye. Quen felt the bandages on his side and knew that he had been attacked. That mush have been why he had fallen down the stairs*  

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm
*Goddess felt it. A new wave of demons was comming for the Castle. If only she could pinpoint where. There! She had it* "ALL WHO CAN STILL FIGHT, TO THE FRONT OF THE CASTLE, IF YOU PLEASE!!!" *she roared aloud and in the minds of the defenders. They had to get there in time, they just had to.............*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm
*As Goddess ran to the front, she started thinking tactics. How could those who could still fight manage to beat down the hord that was now headed their way? She had her spells, but would that be enough? There wern't many defenders who where following her, but she knew that there would be more. She knew that Chief would be there when she could, but Chief was playing lost in space for the time being. As Goddess reached the Castle doors, the first demon appeared. It was an ugly thing* "Back, you demon! Go back to the Hell that spawned you! You are not welcome here!!! Be gone before we kill you all!!!" *As goddess shouted, more demons appeared. The first one slashed at Goddess, cutting into her arm. She screamed in agony. She raised her good hand to the sky. A large fire ball grew in her plam. She launched it at the closest demons, burning them to a crisp in an instant. She could no longer see the one who had wounded her, but she didn't care. She knew that when Nick got back, all would be well and he would take his revenge on the demons using his newfound powers. For now, Goddess did all she could to bind the wound as best as she could*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm
....she felt cold and lost,"being an empath truly sucked at times like this", Chief thought to herself. she could feel the boy and he's struggles but that's not what she came here for, "Dark, you must hurry, the demons are back and we don't have much time." handing him the hollow heart she used to store some of Ra's power,"either kill him and take it back or get him to focus enough to get it out!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm
*Goddess hurt. Her arm hung limp at her side and she couldn't move it without pain* "I'll have to clean and bandage this now. It can't wait any longer," *she thought to herself, dropping back from the fight. She knew there wasn't much time before Chief and Dark decided that Nick was taking to long* "If they kill him, I'll die, too. Chief had better understand that I'll never let that boy die! They kill us, they die with us!" *Goddess muttered darkly, cleaning her poor arm the best she could*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 pm
"no, that is not the way Mega, once he has mastered the light staff, i can take Ra's powers out of him with the dark one, but you must be patient and give him time, his fighting for his life right now!", taking the heart from her hands, he turned back to the boy....

moving back on the ground then he shouted to Nick," kid, don't make me come in there fight this so we both came get back to kicking demon a** at the mansion!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm
*Goddess finished binding her wound* "That'll do for now. I hope Nick gets done soon. We can't hold on much longer." *Goddess looked around for Chief, but she wasn't there. Goddess senced that she was close to Nick* "She must be checking on his progress." *Goddess thought. She put away her sword and shield. The sword had broken in the last attack. She fished out a new one from her belt pouch. As she drew it, it grew into a long sword. Goddess lept back into the fray, slashing demons heads off left, right and center. The sword she had drawn was called Asender the Demon Slayer. It's sister, Yasender the Dragon Slayer, would come in handy later, but for now, it stayed in her belt pouch*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm
...returning back into her body, Chief turned around to see Hetu watching her, "is there something wrong?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games