Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Supahbub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm
Chiyo opened room 108 slowly once she stepped in she sees a bunch of kids she doesn't know
"Hello students I'm your new teacher, Ms. Yoshida" Greeted Chiyo with a warm smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:27 pm
Kishiko was checking up on the school using one of her mirrors. She waved her hand over and saw wherever she wanted. She saw a new teacher teaching and English class. Let's mess with the noobie. She took her necklace and told one of her death reapers to give the new teacher an apple with a worm in it. He conjured one, snickering the whole time, then gave it to the teacher.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm
"Oh Why thank you" Smile Chiyo as she set the apple down on her desk "I'll save this for lunch" said Chiyo " Okay class..." as she continue on with her teaching  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Kishiko then saw that her death reaper had stolen her car keys when she wasn't looking. Another kept throwing paper balls at her head. So much fun and I'm not there...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm
"This is such a horrible school" Chiyo sighed "Okay class I want you to try to remember the last time you had a nightmare any will do if you remember more than 1 and I would you like you to write an essay about it at least 3 paragraphs long class dismissed" After the class left Chiyo went for a little walk and had forgotten about all about the apple so she decided to eat it once she gets back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm
Kishiko told her members that while the teacher was away they should do something to the classroom. They messed it up, hung the tables against the walls, took all the valuables, then someone quick cleaned to hide all the footprints and fingerprints. Basically any kind of evidence. Beautiful my darlings. she told each on of them.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm
When Chiyo got back from her walk. She was in shock of what had happen to her classroom. She ran to the principle's office to tell him what had happen to the classroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm
That will do you no good. Kishiko smiled evily. She felt sleepy then fell asleep.

((I've had enough roleplaying today mrgreen nite ntie))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 am
As Kishiro knocked on Kishiko's door, he saw his mother wolk up to him. "What are you doing, Kishiro?" She asked. "Nothing. Just checking on Kishiko." He replied and turned back to door when his mother left.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Kishiko quickly hid the mirror. "Come in!" She was delighted that it was her brother at the door. "Oniichan!" She ran over to give him a big hug. "How are you!"

((Oniichan=big bro in japanese))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm
zack merely laughed a little bit to himself at the response your choice "eh not to shabby zack said with a grin cmon we gotta go to english " he said heading down to the the english room  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Once Chiyo's next class came in she announced that they would be having class outside today. Once they were outside Chiyo said "Okay class this is what I want you to do. Write in details what you see, you may also draw."  

Supahbub

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm
"cool" zack took out a sketch book and started drawing in a scenery and certain details  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm
Chiyo was really happy that this class was better then the last one. She decided to walk around to see how everyone was doing.  

Supahbub

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Ichiro was drawing a tree then his leaves turned into broken hearts then in those broken hearts were angry faces with fire for eyes. He was drawing fiercely.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games