Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 pm
[[eevee, i kissed your lips, not your forehead.]]

"I'm willing to answer," Robert told Caldwell. "What do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
"Still don't see why I should care." She told Caldwell. "The Prince is not of my concern, nor do I actually care about what happened to him."  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and hugged her. "Thanks." He said and smiled a crooked grin. A bath, or shower sounded wonderful right now, especially with these damn fleas and even he wanted to gag on his own stinky scent.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Caldwell nods to Robert first.

"First, you have passed the first test... your willingness shows something. I'll explain that later. Secondly, I wish to know who was with you three nights ago..."

He nods to Hana second.

"You do not have to care. But your lack of caring shows something."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm
Soli smiled then left to get some food. She stepped out and started walking towards her favorite take out place down the street."Hmmmm something smells good."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image
"Yeah, It shows that I don't care." She told Caldwell. "Its also shows that you have lost my interest."  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm
"Nobody was with me three nights ago," Robert told Caldwell. "I don't have any friends."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 pm
"Caldwell.. Why are you harassing Demons" Brago asked from behind him  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon went straight for the shower, pulling off his jacket and his pants, leaving them upon the floor. He closed the curtain and turned on the water, yelping as it hit him. It was cold for a minute or two before warming up. Leon let out a howl of joy and began to scrub himself clean, making sure every last bit of stink was out, singing loudly as he did so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Soli got two bags loaded with food and started walking home.She heard the shower going when she entered home."Hey when your done I have food."She laid the takeout on the table.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm
Caldwell smiles.

"I have learned all I needed to - and more. Thank you for your time. Good hunting."

He vanishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
"And by that he means he has nothing and I can forget him." Hana said turning to Brago. "Have you returned to save me or returned to take me again?" She said to Brago, her voice sounding bored.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm
" Soon I will take you again Hana-chan, but for now I've come to check up on you. I dont trust Vampires around my people anymore.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm
"And what about Dhamphyrs?" Robert asked Brago. "Do you trust them?"  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image
"If I actually gave a damn i'd sew your lips shut for calling me Hana-Chan. Lucky you that I don't." She told Brago. "And I don't think Robert counts as a vampire. Her apologized for running into me, but whatever."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games