Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm
Gi ussta... I am afraid it is not that simple. While I can do enchantments, my ability is unlike that of jallil. I only have the spells I use mzilst often memorized. For everything else I would have need to consult my spell book, which of course *moves his hand in a sweeping motion down his body* I do not have space to carry in such garments. I have not had much reason to in this world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm
Hm -thinks- I guess that means you are a wizard then and not a sorceror.

-ponders while fingering utility belt- Does it have to be your spell book or just one in a language you can read?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm
Enchanter to be exact. It was how I was trained. I do not know if another spell book would suffice as there are only certain types of magic I can perform, most of which have to do with illusions and manipulations of the mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:09 am
So...even if you had another spell book, you don't really have protection spells? I don't imagine an illusion set upon the room is going to help very much if a vampire came here lookin' for a fight...Well, I think Leko and Black can take care of themselves, don't you? Even in their predicament. I also trust they will keep Icy safe.

-yawns largely, quickly covers her mouth- Oh, excuse me Ryzan! eek redface I must be more tired than I thought. I will walk with you to the MW and then head on to my apartment. Oh, will you tell Tes to use the damn key and stop sneakin' in through the window? stare sweatdrop My neighbors keep asking me personal nosey questions and they almost called my super the other night. stare Not to mention the cops. I gave it to him for a reason!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:31 am
*wakes up and finds finds herself on Blacks lap clutching onto his vest*
redface oh dear me...
I'm not sure he'd be too excited to awaken and discover me in this position...

*gets up and looks around the room then inspects Icy*
looks as though everything is alright here...
*seeing no where else to sit and wait for Icy to awaken she goes back and sits on Black's lap*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:32 am
bandaidd
*walks over to Icy's bed and slips a glock and a box of silver bullets under her pillow while pretending to fluff them*

It's not much, but the best I could do.

{{*tackleglomps* xd You freaking ROCK bandy!!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am
{{Sorry guys, I really thought I had made it clear in previous posts that the room is pretty large. There are two recliners plus a sofa or loveseat rather, all plush and comfy feeling! xd }}

*stretching and yawning, she covers her mouth and opens her eyes. Turning over, she realizes she's in her bed and immediately sits up, wondering how long she's been out and where the hell that new nurse is. Sitting up, she sees Ayami in Blacks lap and cocks her head to the side, looking very confused*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am
Icy Reign
bandaidd
*walks over to Icy's bed and slips a glock and a box of silver bullets under her pillow while pretending to fluff them*

It's not much, but the best I could do.

{{*tackleglomps* xd You freaking ROCK bandy!!!}}

((she's useful at times wink ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 am
eek
What I was here when i awoken!
Honest! gonk
How are you feeling?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 am
{{Sorry for the late pst. Was catching up in MW}}

*laughs and shakes head*

Oh, I believe you Ayami. Only our lovely Leko would pull something like that!

*looks around nervously*

Y- you haven't seen that new nurse, have you? I haven't been myself obviously b/c I've had my guard down since the night of the attack. I feel so vulnerable Ayami and I can't stand it! gonk What if she's been sent to finish the job? I can't believe I've been sleep and relaxed around here like this! I got to get out of here now!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 am
*whispers to Icy*
I think she's a vampire hence why Leko-chan slept on Black and stayed her all night to watch over you.
She was having some horrifying dreams last night! eek

((no worries I just got a bunch of crap set on my desk stare IT'S FRIDAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:11 am
:;Maune walks in the clinic and gives a wave towards Lady Ayami and Icy:: Hi there Lady Ayami and Icy. How are you feeling Icy?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 am
*flinches expecting that nurse then relaxes seeing that it's Maune*
Hello Maune dear.
*remembers she is still on black's lap* redface
*stands up and sits at a different chair*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 am
lady ayami chan
*whispers to Icy*
I think she's a vampire hence why Leko-chan slept on Black and stayed her all night to watch over you.
She was having some horrifying dreams last night! eek

((no worries I just got a bunch of crap set on my desk stare IT'S FRIDAY LEAVE ME ALONE!!))

{{ stressed You tell them I'm coming up there to shove all that crap they keep laying on you right up their arses!!! scream Bloody hell!}}

eek gonk

A vampire!!! OMG! And I've been sleep around her too! She could've bit me! What the hell is wrong with me?!

*jumps as Maune walks in her room*

DAMMIT FOX!!! Have you ever heard of knocking! mad Just me a heart attack why don't cha. stare

*looks back at Ayami*

Well, I'm glad she stayed to look over me and I hate she's having bad dreams. Will she be alright?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 am
Sorry Icy. :;Maune glaces down then looks back up:: Have you had breakfast yet Icy?  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games