Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm
Jacob resisted the urge to scream as his throat and mouth developed again, the rest of his head innards forming around those as skull built up, then muscle and flesh, along with the suit giving a thin covering of liquid nanite metal for armor. It wouldn't protect against much, but it would still filtrate bad things in the air... his armor estimated it needed about 8-12 minutes to get back to full working condition again.

Meanwhile, Thas slashed rapidly with his wing tendrils and swords at the fingers that tried to ensnare Sephiroth.

- - - - -

Speak, my child. Tell me what you know, for it will please me. Pleasing your father will eventually bring you great reward...

Somewhere in the room, several tendrils slithered in the dark, eyes, ears, teeth glistening with some grotesque substance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:42 am
The needle sized, thorn sized, and collar spike sized spikes on the fingers didn't want to let go of him, however once Thas reached Sephiroth to pull him he saw him in his normal attire and barely conscious. His armor was completely destroyed. At this point it was hard to tell which damaged him more; the fingers or the spell. Though the spell was the most likely culprit for the conscious state. Despite seeming out of it for the most part, he still had a death grip on his weapon and that too came up with him. ...mother?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am
Rosemary picked up Jacob while he regenerated while Veni inconspicuously helped Thas. When he was done however, hunter pieces began to disappear.

Rosemary shot the shield and dispelled it. When she first saw Sephiroth she thought, I thought he was wearing something else under that when we left... instead of he survived that?! That came second.

She looked at Milaku. "We should probably leave now and hide for a few hours... maybe a few days... any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 am
It took a moment for Fal'Jenul's presence to even be felt in Sephiroth. When she spoke to him, her voice sounded shaken a bit, but it was still comforting to him.

I'm... I'm here, precious child. Just a little worn from that horrible spell that was cast by that mage.

In fact, it was probably the fact that Sephiroth was partially a dead form of Jiluzix that they survived the stream.

Milaku sounded a little rough in her voice as well, probably from being forced to relive so many horrible memories for so long while trying to fight off the hunters.

"From what I can see.... there should be another ruins around here. Perhaps we can take shelter in some rubble or damaged structures..."

Jacob was only somewhat alert, even though he had fully recovered his flesh and bone for his head. He took comfort in being picked up and held by Rosemary while he tried to gain back his senses.

After quick uses of healing solutions, and Thas offering Sephiroth the belt half of his own technological nanite armored suit so he could be protected again at the cost of him being less well defended.... They moved on, finding the ruined village area Milaku spoke of down a short cliff.

In fact, the area had many hollowed out, fallen over buildings and caverns that they could use to hide in, and the ground seemed to be most paved over in cracked stones and some sort of pavement, meaning that Jiluzix fingers wouldn't easily be able to find them.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:07 am
As it was the hunters who discovered Milaku's identity, this one didn't know it for sure. Unlike other mages Mindy's idea of gread reward was every toy she could possibly ever want or the most tasty of treats whenever she wanted, recess all the time without studying unless she wanted to and other things that children desire. Despite being inheritantly old as her position would suggest, her mentality was forcefully kept younger.

"Alpha and I were closest to the disturbances outside and when we went to see what was wrong, we found out conflicting things. When we found them there were only two, but when we greeted them two more appeared. One of the not hidden ones used body parts to attack Alpha's hunters and that's all they really did, while the other used sharp wings. The first one to come out of hiding used a long sword that sliced through arm and leg armor to attack the hunter. This one was able to shield himself and his friend and cast a spell that drained energy after a couple seconds.

"One of Alpha's hunters managed to bloody him a little and I caught a strange scent from his blood so I wend in and decided to make him bleed. When Alpha joined the fight, a fourth appeared and shot him with a strange gun that zapped him of all his strength. I managed to bloody the one I went after, but I couldn't see any of their faces because they wore those Limboo suits. His blood had a very faint scent (I use the word faint because Fa'Jenul being there probably masks it better) that resembled yours, Daddy. Also I am certain I hit him straight on with Stream of the Damned, but I just know he lived! I didn't get to see what he looked like under that mask because that mean man managed to give one of my best puppets a wound that caused him to break right before the spell hit."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm
There was a deep, subtle rumbling as Jiluzix felt... annoyed. Tendrils shifted and slithered all around the two.

My dear child, it would be a lie to say that I am not at least a little... displeased, at this news. Though doing what you could have has made up for some of this.

I have a special candy for you, for trying so hard. Not only is it a wonderful treat for you, but it will allow me to see these bad people from your own eyes. It will help in discovering these intruders again, and to protect you and all of my children from them. My precious little one, with you I am pleased... Eat of this candy.

A tendril slithered to caress her cheek, as it offered her the "candy"... a slimy, small parasite, screeching as it glanced around with many eyes, various pulsating sacs on it's back that no doubt held smaller parasites within it. Of course, she most likely saw it as some sort of taffy or caramel treat.

"As for the one that held my scent, please, be cautious my little girl. He is most likely a deceiver, and will say many lies and hurtful things. Have the serving ones bring Alpha to one my rooms, I wish to discuss things with him."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Mindy clinched her fists and tensed up as she expected a serious lashing when he became annoyed and said he was displeased. But when he said he was going to treat her instead and caressed her cheek she accepted it and bit into it like he had asked of her like any child who receives food from a parent does.

"Oh..." she said in response to the deceiver... She held her head to the ground and was still for a moment when Jiluzix told her to have a serving one summon Alpha. Her head moved up again and she said, "done. Someone's looking for him now. The one that smelt like you is not even a bad son?" Usually her nose didn't lie when it came to blood relations.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 pm
Sephiroth smiled a little outwardly. "I was afraid I killed you for a moment..."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am
Jacob was also likely gaining back his senses more quickly than normal because he was draining Rosemary of her own energy without realizing it in order to recover.

Once at the caves Rosemary told them to make sure to not actually touch anything until they were deep within so she could send their scent away from them and make it all that harder for their discovery. While they traveled deeper and deeper, Rosemary explained to Muerte that she didn't want them all to be out of it at the same time which is why she had delayed in the extreme of having him help... for Veni only had a couple more hours himself before the need to rest would start to take over.

Also as they floated and when it seemed like Jacob was more receptive she asked him if he was aware of what was going on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 am
"I sincerely doubt it, little one. Though in the rare and impossible chance that individual is, I tell you now... He is no son of mine, who attacks the rest of my dear children..."

- - - - -
Fal'Jenul gave the feeling to her son that she was giving a faint smile. No, dear son... I'm afraid you won't be rid of me that easily! I still want to see you married to that Abigail girl. Oh my, I wonder how soon you'll give me grandchildren!

Jacob resisted the urge to groan as a major headache was passing... his mind was still making some connections with their nerves, and it ached.

Nngh... Well, I'm being carried. Last I recall, we were up against a number of black hunters and I got my head shoved into one of their mouths. Almost interesting just how many tiny claws and sharp teeth they have in lined circles to the back of their throat.

Inadvertantly an image was shared, and she saw just how many sharp jagged, almost diamond like teeth there where... thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, in tidy neat little rows, little claws reaching out to swipe and tear.

Ah, sorry. Still forming my mind I think. From what I can tell from your thoughts, we've found a "safe" place to take some shelter in for a while. Probably is the best course of action.

Somewhere behind the group, something almost completely silently dashed by, a faint trace of a blue glow following the thing.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 am
The attack could have been a misunderstanding too... she thought. They hadn't exactly asked the intruders to come with them nicely and had tried the more cautious way to capture them which led to hostility. Not like asking was a good idea anyways.

"May I make another puppet to replace the one he broke?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 pm
"Yes, although... Go into one of our nearby holding places. You may choose whichever you desire out of what we currently have of the Elite stock. Continue to do me proud, and hunt down those that have intruded into our home. Preferably, bring them back alive, but if necessary, extinguish their light."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 am
Sephiroth began to blush a little from his mom's comment in his head. He and Abigail hadn't really talked about how soon they'd try for children if they could even have them to begin with. He knew he didn't want to try for it right away though...

He missed her already even though he was trying to not think about her and her sweet smelling hair that had flowers blossom in it when she blushed or was joyful, her melodious laugh, her vines that she enjoyed to tangle him in, her light-heartedness to his seriousness that made it difficult to tell when she was teasing or being serious sometimes, and the way she released a higher concentration of pheromones and smelled and tasted different in areas she wanted to be kissed more at a given moment. He wondered if she even realized she did that.

His thoughts on Abigail made him a little jealous of Jacob being held by Rosemary over there, but only by a little. He had much to look forward to when he got home. When he glanced at the two he caught a glimpse of that light and immediately put his hand on his hilt and stopped to look at where he saw it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm
Another glow was present elsewhere as everyone else took notice of Sephiroth's sudden cautiousness, but it faded rather quickly. Rosemary could probably detect a bit of electricity in the air.

Jacob: We are definitely not alone...

If Rosemary stretched out with her mind abilities, she would receive stray thoughts full of imagery and words she couldn't understand... it seemed similar to some demonic tongues she had heard over the years though.

The gist of it was, that there was a number of someones or somethings that were brought along with the Niearcim. A sense of agony and torment. Things going into hiding. And lots and lots of electricity. It was a jumbled mess somewhat, possibly due to a sense of fear, anxiety, and panic.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 am
Rosemary stretched her wings and shivered a little pretending to be relaxed, but really ready to pop any gun into her hands and said, "the excited electrons in the air tickles. I am not really picking up anything hostile."

To Thas; You were a demon once, maybe you could translate. Thas now started receiving things as it came much like Jacob.

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games