Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm
"Wait! I forgot about Ace! He's still out there,"Nicholas said and he managed to exit the cabin. To his surprise, he saw the boy helping the captain and he passed him to go to the cellar. Nicholas followed and saw him tying the supplies.

"Ace, a young lad should not be out at this time of crisis," Nicholas said as he too helped tie the items that he could see. "Get to your quarters fast. This storm will linger for for a while and we don't want anyone to go over board,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 pm
"Damnit why are all men like this," she sighed and ran after him. "You two go to your cabins. Now before the storm gets worse." She pulled them away from what they were doing. Not caring anymore she basically draged Nicholas back to the cabin.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm
"W-wait! Ace can help me to my cabin. No need for me to stay at yours," Nicholas protested. "Ace, you can help me right?" Nicholas looked at the boy. His mask had been discarded but he didn't care. Ace had seen his face anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm
"I don't care your coming with me," She finally made it to the cabin still draging Nicholas. "Ace make sure you make it to your cabin safely," she shouted then shut the door behind her. She then turned to Nicholas, "Stop running off will you and just rest!"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm
"Can you not just let me rest in my cabin? I'm fine there you know," Nicholas said heatedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm
Ace saw Duke Nicholas get dragged away by Princess Scarlet. As much as he wanted to help Duke Nicholas, the Duke also needed his rest. Ace went and turned back outside. A few men were knocked out but nobody seemed to help them since they were all too busy. Ace ran started to carry the knock-out ones inside.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 pm
"Nope," Scarlet said as she put a chair in front of the door. She then sat on it and looked at him with all seriousness. "Now just get some rest, or are you afriad i'd do something to you if you did?" she laughed at the thought and also to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm
"No. It's because you are a girl and I am a guy. I take what people think into consideration," Nicholas said in an annoyed tone. Finally he sighed.

"Fine, you take the bed and I'll take the floor. No arguments or I'll be breaking my way out of here," Nicholas said in a tone that meant business.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm
Scarlet couldn't help but laugh, "Fine, but im not going to bed yet.....and you seemed to have forgotten that there is a bathroom in here." She got up and went inside then came out agian. "Uh...i don't have my clothes with me....." She nervously laughed then sighed. It was now to dangerous to be outside so she couldn't leave to get them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm
Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"Why not ask Ace to get it?" The ship rocked dangerously and Nicholas fell on his shins. "Ow," he exclaimed. Then he remembered Henry.

"Hey, where did Henry go?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm
"Oh Henry is with Nymphadora so don't worry," she smiled then looked at the floor to see Nymphadoras lugage. "Oh what good fortune," she chuckled and went into the bathroom again with the lugage. She opened it to see her clothes. "Wow she has interesting style...." she was hesitant but put on the one that was the best to put on.
((hmm interesting style indeed lol))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm
Nicholas raised an eyebrow yet again.

"Are you not supposed to be ready to sleep, my lady? What is with the designed clothes? And oh god you're showing too much skin! You are a princess, my lady. Such a cloth is utterly un appropriate," Nicholas nearly stuttered as he flushed red and looked away.

Why in the world would Nymphadora possess such cloth? He wondered.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:31 pm
After he had gotten then inside he went and tended them. He got a few towels and fresh clothes. He set the clothes beside them and went back outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 pm
Henry had managed to escape Nymphadora and was searching for his master. He was utterly terrified at the rocking of the ship and the thunders. Suddenly a the sky boomed and Henry found himself wrapped around Ace's head in fear.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "Well better off then being naked...besides these where the only clothes i could fine..." She coughed and shivered and fianlly realized how cold it was in the room. The boat rocked again and Scarlet lost her balance.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games