Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 am
Kani bounded to Alec and tried to have him wake Scarlet but he was no where. So he bounded back to Nick who was still asleep and dreaming.

Where in the world am I? I looked around and saw somewhat ruins. A little far, I saw a girl crying. She was an elf. I approached her.

"Hey, there," i knelt beside her. "Why are you crying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 am
Scarlet saw herself covered in blood crying in a corner. All she could hear where the echoes in her head saying why? why did you do such a terrible thing?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 am
"Hey, you're all bloody! Come here. Let's get you cleaned," I said as i tried gathering her in my arms. She resisted. Then he looked around and the scene changed into one bloody mess. Two bodies lay against each other and the room was splattered with their blood.

God, how did I get here?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Gallium was fighting with all her might, but retreated because of her sore left arm from that fight with the elk.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm
oliver watched from afar, the barrier had reapeared, he had no way to leave, unsure of what tto do he sited near the fence, waiting it to run out of power  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 pm
Scarlet looked at the boy with cold eyes and asked him, "Are you here to kill me too?" She was lost in her dream and somehow Nick was in it too, but she didn't know who he was since it was her past after all.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm
"Huh? Kill you? Why should I?" I asked in a surprised laced voice. I laughed nervously. "I was worried when I saw you but...never mind that. Are you okay?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm
"The...the elves and poacher are tring to kill me..." she whispered and stood up in alret when she heard the bushes rustling. She picked up the big sword that lay next to her parents and held it ready just incase she was to be attacked again. She looked at the human, "I don't ....but everyone is mad and scared that i killed....that i killed them.." She shook as she looked at her dead parents.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm
In stared at the girl with shock but then I saw that she was only a frightened child.

"Wait, don't swing it. I'm not here to hurt you. I don't even know you child," I said soothingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm
"I'm not going to swing at you..." she said coldly and looked away from him.

The bushes moved again and a old elf came out his hands streatched out. "Please child put down the sword and come to your grandfather. I'm not here to hurt you ....you know that. I'll portect you," He obviously didn't see Nick there, only Scarlet was able to see him.

Scarlet dropped the sword and began to sob, "I didn't mean to grandpa.....I had to!"

He picked her up and held her in his arms trying to calm her down. "I know I know....Scarlet. It's ok don't worry..." he shushed and rocked her.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm
I watch with fascinated eyes. I didn't recognize the old elf at first but it suddenly hit me. The man was Alec. Suddenly, the scene changed and I found myself elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Scarlet now 10 sat in her room since she was to stay there for who knows how long. Her grandfather wanted to protect her and was tring to convince the elves to stop there anger..etc. Throughout that whole time she improved her magic and would just stay in her room. She felt as if she was slowly going mad. Alec would talk to her whenever he had a chance to. And on a perticular day, the day Scarlet hated to relive also was the moment he walked in the door she attacked him. She really had lost her mind at the moment...  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
I saw Scarlet attack and I went straight at her to restrain her. She was small and probably 10 and I could easily lift her from the floor.

"Scarlet! Calm down!" I said frantically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Scarlet was still on Alec hitting him blow after another. Until servents came in to restrain her and put her to sleep. Alec managed to get up and healers quickly began to work on him then and there. After he was all better he went over to the now sleeping Scarlet. The servents didn't want him to but he told them it was ok. When he looked down at her he saw an evil grin on her face, but she was shaking and clearly crying. He knew there was something wrong and it tore him apart at the fact that he couldn't do anything.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm
The moment everyone else left, I sat by her side. I finally understood that this was a dream and it was Scarlet's past. I just had no idea how I ended there.

"Hey," I said.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games